healthPiper Reviews

of reviewers recommend healthPiper
Read healthPiper Reviews

About healthPiper:

The healthPiper system provides the patient simplicity, control and respect, while at the same time making the advice and guidance of your doctor as instantly and effortlessly available as possible. We did it by carefully harnessing mobile technology to turn an aggravating experience into a satisfying one. Using healthPiper, you sign up, meet with your doctor via video chat, agree on a treatment, and have your medication shipped to your door. We track how you are doing via our mobile app, and your doctor is available throughout the day and most weekends to promptly answer questions via instant message, and adjust treatment as needed, collaboratively. Treatment the way it should be. Simple.

(310) 208-1744

support@healthpiper.com

It's not cheap, but it is convenient. The doctor had a video session with me and was very helpful and knowledgeable. He heard my concerns and I got a diagnosis that I was comfortable with pretty fast. My assistant or concierge has been very helpful and they both reply relatively quickly, with a day 99 percent of the time, I would definitely recommend this for those who can afford it,
I was in need of some anxiety medication ASAP. I found HealthPiper online and I was able to speak to Dr. Freedman within the next couple hours via online video. He was easy to talk to and offered great insight. I have been medicated for a year now and my attacks have gone. I simply ask for a refill, if they don’t beat me to it by asking if I need one. The only down side is the price, but ultimately, the time, availability and hassle free process that is offered beats going to an office every month for a refill.
Very caring doctor. Love the ease of healthPiper.
healthPiper is rated 4.98 based on 214 reviews