healthPiper Reviews

of reviewers recommend healthPiper
Read healthPiper Reviews

About healthPiper:

The healthPiper system provides the patient simplicity, control and respect, while at the same time making the advice and guidance of your doctor as instantly and effortlessly available as possible. We did it by carefully harnessing mobile technology to turn an aggravating experience into a satisfying one. Using healthPiper, you sign up, meet with your doctor via video chat, agree on a treatment, and have your medication shipped to your door. We track how you are doing via our mobile app, and your doctor is available throughout the day and most weekends to promptly answer questions via instant message, and adjust treatment as needed, collaboratively. Treatment the way it should be. Simple.

(310) 208-1744

healthPiper 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Evan
healthPiper 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Kirk
I never thought that an app could change my life. Then I found HealthPiper. As someone with a demanding job and relentless schedule, I always had an excuse for why I couldn’t identify, let alone address my mental health issues. It simply wasn’t possible to see a psychiatrist on a weekly basis so I thought that my chronic fatigue, despair, apathy, despondency and ever present dread were parts of my personality that I would have to endure forever. Dr. Freedman helped me understand that these feelings weren’t inevitable. They were symptoms of an illness that could be treated and managed. His care, attention, patience and generosity helped me to find medication that works for me, a treatment plan that is sustainable and transformative and a deeper understanding of how my specific brain works. You don’t have to live in pain. If your arm was broken, you wouldn’t ignore it and expect it to heal itself. You would seek help. This is the first place to look for that help. Dr. Freedman and his superhero helper Ben are available by text at all hours. No matter where I was in the world, I was never alone. There is a happier, healthier version of yourself that you can discover with a little bit of courage and some hope.
Absolutely Outstanding Service to say the least, if you find yourself in the browsing stage of the process as most have been at one point or the other consider this service at the top of the list to try out first There is Zero (0) pressure from the service or staff to sign on, if you have any doubts or perhaps need more time to research they are more than happy to work with you until you realize they are supreme above all other Services in their category. The dedication and urgency given to the patient using this service is hands down the most attentive luxurious experience to debut for the public use. My Enrollment appointment was not only smooth but brief in terms of overall time required, the entire sign on process was delightful in terms of of simplicity and ease. Once signed on and diagnosed the team available to you ensures that you are informed 100% of the way throughout the whole process without missing a beat. If any questions or concerns should arise throughout said process there is literally your own dedicated private concierge available to you at any time of day to guide your issue or concern to the appropriate staff member at a moments notice all in the palm of your hand. Everything gets called in promptly and without haste and then you are promptly notified of them doing so. Truthfully no other services regardless of price point , sign on , consult fee etc can even come close to matching the level of service and professionalism this team of wonderful people provide to you. please believe me when i say for what you receive in terms of attentiveness , Urgency and overall outstanding customer service will out weigh any cost you find yourself hesitant about. THANK YOU ALL AT HEALTH PIPER YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE MY LIFE HAS CHANGED ONLY FOR BETTER BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES !
HealthPiper is simply amazing! For anyone struggling with ADD/ADHD and is seeking answers - look no further. Each person I have worked with on this platform has been supportive, attentive, and incredibly knowledgeable. Not only are they quick to respond to any query or concern, but they truly take the time to provide insightful guidance to help you improve the quality of your mental health and life. It’s not easy to ask for help, but HealthPiper has made the entire process of getting help easy and intuitive. I wish I had discovered this service sooner because my life has completely changed and there’s no looking back. I am so thankful for each and every person on the healthPiper team for they truly are improving the healthcare system and are helping people regain a sense of control in their lives.
Choosing Healthpiper to re-start my ADHD treatment was one of the best decisions I’ve made. I stopped ADHD treatment while I was pregnant with my son. After my son was born and I stopped breastfeeding, I thought I could manage my ADHD independently. I was so wrong. I was having many issues at work and realized I needed to get help as soon as possible. I found Healthpiper online, and within seven days, I had my first appointment with Dr. Kumar and started back on treatment/medication. The entire process of registering, scheduling an appointment, and seeing a doctor online was incredibly smooth. I highly recommend Healthpiper to help treat your ADHD.
I would recommend HealthPiper to my family and friends! I moved out of state and unfortunately I wasn't able to keep my former psychiatrist. I was looking for a psychiatrist in my new home state and had no luck. One day as I was walking my dog I looked up to the sky and prayed to find someone ASAP and I'm glad I did. I am so lucky to have found HealthPiper and I feel very lucky to have an amazing team, starting with Natalie, Pamela, and Dr. Nikhil Nadkarni. Anytime that I had issues with pharmacies they worked quickly to resolve the issues. It's been a few months that I have been with HealthPiper and It has not lost it's momentum and I continuously have an awesome experience with this team! I cannot thank you guys enough! From the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
healthPiper 5 star review on 7th May 2021
I could not be more impressed with healthPiper. My saying that sounds like every other positive review, which I personally then take as potential bs. I’ve been seeing a psychiatrist for years and got diagnosed with adult ADHD 5 yrs ago. I was always stressed about getting in to see my dr and obtaining the written prescription for my medication. Now, I have no stress. The app is flawless, I swear. I honestly know that between Ben and Dr Nikil, I don’t have to worry about response time or not having the right medications for me. They are both very caring and the fact that it is an app doesn’t seem to matter because you can feel this from them.
healthPiper 5 star review on 26th April 2021
This was the greatest decision I’ve made for my mental health. I hear horror stories of judgement from local physicians. Both my care coordinator and my dr were incredibly kind, encouraging, and professional. I would recommend Health Piper to anyone in need of mental health support! Zero judgement!
Aside from the convenience HealthPiper offers, I truly do feel I my health needs are always met with genuine care & concern. Excellent service!
It was initially hard finding the right service for me. I felt hopeless & I almost gave up entirely on seeking help. There was too many options out there to pick from. I was overwhelmed & felt skeptical. When you have ADHD it’s very hard to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and I was scared of not being able to express how terrible I was feeling at the time b/c of my lack of focus/concentration. I was also scared an online doctor wouldn’t provide the same level of care that in person doctors normally do. 6+ months later, I can’t imagine myself ever going back to routine office visits where not only am I vulnerable to getting Covid, but also vulnerable to a lack of honest concern & care by psychiatrists that are only in it for them$elve$$$$$$. Dr. Freedman & the Health Piper system have restored my faith in the psychiatric community. I do feel a genuine warmth & concern from him. He listens to what I have to say & provides me w/ options and alternatives. Something I didn’t experience previously. Knowing I have an outlet for psychiatric assistance at my fingertips provides me w/ a mental safety net during moments of great emotional uncertainity & stress. Having a direct way to reach the psychiatrist is the best route for me because you don’t have to wait 15-31 days in between visits. If something isn’t working for me or If I have questions about the medications I’m taking, the doctor & his assistant always reply in a timely, open and polite manner. Overall, my experience w/ the service has been pretty positive. My family members AND myself see progress made within me since I started back in July of 2020. Since then, I’ve been able to express myself freely without feeling like I am being judged & have been able to concentrate and focus on the tasks at hand, instead of my thoughts & emotions being all over the place/in control of ME. I am now in control of THEM. We all go through high & low moments in life. I would recommend at least trying it once to see if’s a good fit for you, too. Sometimes we just need a little guidance on our path to mindfulness. Hope my review was helpful for anybody who may be struggling to find help in the United States. GOD BLESS.
I am so grateful that I found this service! Everyone has been incredibly kind, knowledgeable, informative and helpful. I got my first appointment within a couple days and I would get replies to my texts within minutes, no matter what time I sent the message. I also received treatment for my ADHD so effective it has literally transformed my entire life. I had no idea I could feel this “normal”. After spending my whole 30+ years of life struggling with depression and adhd, I had given up all hope of anything close to normal. Yet, here I am. It has truly been an amazing experience. Health Piper is worth every single penny. Thanks again guys, I really appreciate you all. ❤️
This is truly the BEST app. I would choose this wonderful team ANY DAY over an in-person doctor visit. I came to them with a very complex situation and they have been able to help me better and faster than any other doctor I have ever visited. They have always come up with instant solutions to all of my problems and go above and beyond to try and help. Both Natalie and Dr. Kumar are amazing! I cannot recommend this app enough.
One of the best experience I ever had. Very knowledgable ,friendly & professional team. Dr. Joshua Is always available no matter when & Always answer my questions in the shortest time and always check out to see how am I doing. Very blessed to find them.
Convenient. Confidential and always available. HealthPiper has been an awesome experience and always makes me feel like I have access all the time when I have questions or needs.
I am so grateful that HealthPiper exists. When I began to suspect that I have ADHD, it seemed that my only option was to go to a psychiatrist that required 30 pages of intake forms just to begin the conversation. HealthPiper made this process so much less intimidating. I was able to see Dr. Soh right away. I have many chronic health conditions and I have seen dozens and dozens of doctors. Dr. Soh stands out as a compassionate, brilliant, nonjudgmental provider. He was able to diagnose me and start me on a medication that changed my life. He was completely understanding of how my diagnosis fits in with my other medical conditions and allowed me to move very slow with my dosage. Every time I talk to Dr. Soh, I learn something about myself and feel uplifted after the chat. The entire HealthPiper team is so amazing. They are incredibly responsive and always cheerful and kind. I have recommended HealthPiper to some dear friends who have also found help and relief. This is an incredible service.
Healthpiper has been a wonderful help for me these past many months. Kate and Soh have been amazing at communicating with me, keeping me apprised of any changes, and working with me to make sure my medications are ready and helping me along. I have a 2 and 5 year old girls without much help with watching them, as their daddy is always working, and we live a ways away from civilization, so having to go out to doctor appointments is always quite the event. Attempting to talk to a doctor about myself while having my girls crawling over me and making the amount of spectacle they’re capable of in public is not ideal. Thus, I’d just chosen to not bother with trying to get help for so long. In comes healthpiper! The convenience of being able to seek out help from my own home in my free time made getting help possible. Thank you healthpiper!
healthPiper 5 star review on 29th July 2022
I love the service that healthPiper provides. They are always there via a super easy text and video chat based platform that makes it easy to manage your mental health needs, for me, a young professional on the go! Everyone from the concierge, nurse practitioner, and doctor are kind and supportive. It’s a great care team that is professional and always reliable a tap away. I’ve recommended it to friends who have needed support and have always heard good things. Thank you!
Words cannot explain how life changing healthPiper was to me! I am 25 years old, I went through school struggling. I was unable to focus, being Asian I was off the stereotype of being good at school… The problem wasn’t my IQ or how smart I was, the problem was always me being unable to focus. I was never diagnosed with ADHD because my family being Asian just did not believe in the idea. I knew all too well about ADHD and the possibility I maybe had it, but I never had the backing I needed to get diagnosed and the resources. Fast forward, I finished my first nursing degree struggling, putting hours on hours but I did it. Now I have a mid income job and I decide to go back to school, I do not want to struggle at this again, I looked online for resources and stumbled upon healthPiper through reddit. I gave them a shot and this is beyond life changing! I was properly diagnosed and explained all about what I had, ADHD and confirmed all my thoughts. They helped in my overall quality of life, getting through things I always had trouble getting through, I mentioned school, but I straight but had trouble concentrating in everything! This company will provide you with expert advice from REAL Doctors and Professionals! They answer you 24/7! Unlike conventional ways this is the future. In the palm of your hand you have a medical professional for only one payment a month. They get you set-up easily. This review is biased, biased in a way that I back up this company for changing my life. Making my life better. Thank you so much healthPiper! The easiest and best service you can get.
The staff at health piper are all knowledgeable, kind, and respond promptly. I would definitely recommend to others that may need the support!
I did my research and gave Health Piper a try. I'm really glad I did. The sign up process was easy, my doctor is fantastic, and most importantly, they respond to 100% of my questions through the app typically within 10 minutes or less. I would highly recommend their service to anyone in search of treatment.
I could not be happier with this service. My insurance DOES cover Psycatrist appointments, but I have not found the care & attention from the drs from my insurance provided like I have found with health piper. I would rather pay out of pocket for the convenience, immediate and attentive response. I have been with them since right before the pandemic even started and I am so grateful for how much they have helped me during these crazy times. If you have see regular mental health care doctors your whole Life like me you will be blown away by how much better HP is!
healthPiper is rated 5.0 based on 283 reviews