healthPiper Reviews

of reviewers recommend healthPiper
Read healthPiper Reviews

About healthPiper:

The healthPiper system provides the patient simplicity, control and respect, while at the same time making the advice and guidance of your doctor as instantly and effortlessly available as possible. We did it by carefully harnessing mobile technology to turn an aggravating experience into a satisfying one. Using healthPiper, you sign up, meet with your doctor via video chat, agree on a treatment, and have your medication shipped to your door. We track how you are doing via our mobile app, and your doctor is available throughout the day and most weekends to promptly answer questions via instant message, and adjust treatment as needed, collaboratively. Treatment the way it should be. Simple.

(310) 208-1744

support@healthpiper.com

I never thought that an app could change my life. Then I found HealthPiper. As someone with a demanding job and relentless schedule, I always had an excuse for why I couldn’t identify, let alone address my mental health issues. It simply wasn’t possible to see a psychiatrist on a weekly basis so I thought that my chronic fatigue, despair, apathy, despondency and ever present dread were parts of my personality that I would have to endure forever. Dr. Freedman helped me understand that these feelings weren’t inevitable. They were symptoms of an illness that could be treated and managed. His care, attention, patience and generosity helped me to find medication that works for me, a treatment plan that is sustainable and transformative and a deeper understanding of how my specific brain works. You don’t have to live in pain. If your arm was broken, you wouldn’t ignore it and expect it to heal itself. You would seek help. This is the first place to look for that help. Dr. Freedman and his superhero helper Ben are available by text at all hours. No matter where I was in the world, I was never alone. There is a happier, healthier version of yourself that you can discover with a little bit of courage and some hope.
Choosing Healthpiper to re-start my ADHD treatment was one of the best decisions I’ve made. I stopped ADHD treatment while I was pregnant with my son. After my son was born and I stopped breastfeeding, I thought I could manage my ADHD independently. I was so wrong. I was having many issues at work and realized I needed to get help as soon as possible. I found Healthpiper online, and within seven days, I had my first appointment with Dr. Kumar and started back on treatment/medication. The entire process of registering, scheduling an appointment, and seeing a doctor online was incredibly smooth. I highly recommend Healthpiper to help treat your ADHD.
I would recommend HealthPiper to my family and friends! I moved out of state and unfortunately I wasn't able to keep my former psychiatrist. I was looking for a psychiatrist in my new home state and had no luck. One day as I was walking my dog I looked up to the sky and prayed to find someone ASAP and I'm glad I did. I am so lucky to have found HealthPiper and I feel very lucky to have an amazing team, starting with Natalie, Pamela, and Dr. Nikhil Nadkarni. Anytime that I had issues with pharmacies they worked quickly to resolve the issues. It's been a few months that I have been with HealthPiper and It has not lost it's momentum and I continuously have an awesome experience with this team! I cannot thank you guys enough! From the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
healthPiper 5 star review on 7th May 2021
I could not be more impressed with healthPiper. My saying that sounds like every other positive review, which I personally then take as potential bs. I’ve been seeing a psychiatrist for years and got diagnosed with adult ADHD 5 yrs ago. I was always stressed about getting in to see my dr and obtaining the written prescription for my medication. Now, I have no stress. The app is flawless, I swear. I honestly know that between Ben and Dr Nikil, I don’t have to worry about response time or not having the right medications for me. They are both very caring and the fact that it is an app doesn’t seem to matter because you can feel this from them.
healthPiper 5 star review on 26th April 2021
This was the greatest decision I’ve made for my mental health. I hear horror stories of judgement from local physicians. Both my care coordinator and my dr were incredibly kind, encouraging, and professional. I would recommend Health Piper to anyone in need of mental health support! Zero judgement!
Aside from the convenience HealthPiper offers, I truly do feel I my health needs are always met with genuine care & concern. Excellent service!
It was initially hard finding the right service for me. I felt hopeless & I almost gave up entirely on seeking help. There was too many options out there to pick from. I was overwhelmed & felt skeptical. When you have ADHD it’s very hard to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and I was scared of not being able to express how terrible I was feeling at the time b/c of my lack of focus/concentration. I was also scared an online doctor wouldn’t provide the same level of care that in person doctors normally do. 6+ months later, I can’t imagine myself ever going back to routine office visits where not only am I vulnerable to getting Covid, but also vulnerable to a lack of honest concern & care by psychiatrists that are only in it for them$elve$$$$$$. Dr. Freedman & the Health Piper system have restored my faith in the psychiatric community. I do feel a genuine warmth & concern from him. He listens to what I have to say & provides me w/ options and alternatives. Something I didn’t experience previously. Knowing I have an outlet for psychiatric assistance at my fingertips provides me w/ a mental safety net during moments of great emotional uncertainity & stress. Having a direct way to reach the psychiatrist is the best route for me because you don’t have to wait 15-31 days in between visits. If something isn’t working for me or If I have questions about the medications I’m taking, the doctor & his assistant always reply in a timely, open and polite manner. Overall, my experience w/ the service has been pretty positive. My family members AND myself see progress made within me since I started back in July of 2020. Since then, I’ve been able to express myself freely without feeling like I am being judged & have been able to concentrate and focus on the tasks at hand, instead of my thoughts & emotions being all over the place/in control of ME. I am now in control of THEM. We all go through high & low moments in life. I would recommend at least trying it once to see if’s a good fit for you, too. Sometimes we just need a little guidance on our path to mindfulness. Hope my review was helpful for anybody who may be struggling to find help in the United States. GOD BLESS.
I am so grateful that I found this service! Everyone has been incredibly kind, knowledgeable, informative and helpful. I got my first appointment within a couple days and I would get replies to my texts within minutes, no matter what time I sent the message. I also received treatment for my ADHD so effective it has literally transformed my entire life. I had no idea I could feel this “normal”. After spending my whole 30+ years of life struggling with depression and adhd, I had given up all hope of anything close to normal. Yet, here I am. It has truly been an amazing experience. Health Piper is worth every single penny. Thanks again guys, I really appreciate you all. ❤️
This is truly the BEST app. I would choose this wonderful team ANY DAY over an in-person doctor visit. I came to them with a very complex situation and they have been able to help me better and faster than any other doctor I have ever visited. They have always come up with instant solutions to all of my problems and go above and beyond to try and help. Both Natalie and Dr. Kumar are amazing! I cannot recommend this app enough.
One of the best experience I ever had. Very knowledgable ,friendly & professional team. Dr. Joshua Is always available no matter when & Always answer my questions in the shortest time and always check out to see how am I doing. Very blessed to find them.
Convenient. Confidential and always available. HealthPiper has been an awesome experience and always makes me feel like I have access all the time when I have questions or needs.
Absolutely AMAZING! I am so beyond grateful that I found not just HealthPiper, but that I found Dr. Soh. I have been on the journey of bettering my mental health for over a decade and have seen a few other psychiatrists prior to Dr. Soh and I have NEVER experienced this level of care. For the first time I felt HEARD, UNDERSTOOD, and that I am allowed to have a say in my treatment plan. Dr. Soh is incredibly calming, patient, highly intelligent and sincerely cares. He takes ample amount of time to really delve into you as a whole individual, not merely symptoms. It was refreshing to feel comfortable sharing without feeling judged or that was just another body in the assembly line. While I am new to HealhPiper and a relatively new patient of Dr. Soh, I feel confident saying that I believe Dr. Soh and I forge a mutual and respectful rapport based on honesty, truth and collaboration. When you struggle with mental health issues, it is incredibly refreshing and beyond appreciated to feel like you have not just a physician who sincerely cares about your well-being, but you have your own personal team of kind hearted, compassionate, and professional individuals who quite literally go out of their way to do all they can to help. Karina is so helpful, efficient, and her kindness and positivity is contagious. I intentionally kept this review somewhat short and to the point be sue with the way my brain is wired, I would end up writing an emotional novel on how wonderful HealthPiper and their staff is. HealthPiper is the true pioneer when it comes to disrupting the mental health space by eliminating dangerous wait times to be seen, exorbitant prices, bureaucratic loopholes, and corporate insensitivity. The traditional approach and the healthcare system is failing so many in need and it is tragic the way people are treated or what they have to go through when they want to simply better themselves and seek help. I wish I had a megaphone to get the attention to all in need of exceptional care to sign up at HealthPiper! It is the best decision you can make for yourself and your mental health. HUGE THANK YOU to all at HealthPiper!
I’ve been struggling with managing my ADHD and life after a 15 year relationship and 2020. I’ve been in a pit, miserable and hating myself for not overcoming. Afraid of judgment,I refused to seek help. Then I found HealthPiper. From the time I downloaded the app and opening it to a LIVE PERSON who was filled with compassion and concern, never made me feel anything other than HEARD AND UNDERSTOOD I took the chance, but a few days prior to my appointment the ACTUAL HealthPiper experience began, with Ellie my concierge- Saint of a woman. I talk (text) too much she just listens and here for me always setting me at ease. I didn’t think it could get better boy I was wrong; Dr. Nik entered and what an absolute STAR, I honestly forgot I was talking to a doctor. He is so informative and a COMFORTABLE person to talk to I laughed a lot and it felt like I was FaceTiming with family. I’m incapable of expressing my trust in them. I consider them MY TEAM and just seeing the app thumbnail on my phone brings me a sense of relief that I’m not alone. If you are hopelessly struggling and like me, gave up totally, PLEASE KNOW there’s light amongst the darkness, you’ve found help.. You’re not alone. If you take 1 risk of putting yourself out there, do it here. I have literally cried tears of relief for finding HealthPiper, for feeling I’m on the right track with the right people in my corner is priceless.
HealthPiper has been an absolute pleasure to join since the very beginning. Their professional personnel are incredibly helpful, prompt, efficient and insightful from the management to my highly qualified doctor. I’ve been treated better here than ever before and am eternally grateful to have come across them! My quality of life has improved exponentially and I can’t recommend this amazing service enough! To anyone looking for help with their ADHD: you’ve found it:)
At first I was very skeptical and apprehensive, but after my first intake appointment I found comfortable. Physical going to doctor appointments is a trigger for me. After the pandemic doctors stopped virtual appointments, I found healthPiper just from a google search. I can’t say enough how much I appreciate this service. Having my doctor literally on call has brought ease to my life. I love the flexibility and simplicity and YES THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE!
Health piper is surprisingly easy to use. My doctor made getting diagnosed stress free. They are proactive with following up each month. I feel fortunate to have discovered this service.
My experience with healthPiper has been phenomenal! The staff is extremely caring, competent and responsive. Since becoming a patient of Dr. Freedman and receiving the right treatment, my life has majorly improved. This service has been a lifesaver for me and I highly recommend healthPiper to anyone seeking top quality care.
HealthPiper is by far the easiest, most professional service I’ve ever used. The doctor is caring and passionate. Moving to a new state, it’s difficult in these times to find a doctor. HealthPiper provided an easy platform to receive the care I needed!
I love the way this therapy is set up. Before I tried HealthPiper, I contacted a few psychiatrists without getting a callback, which was frustrating. With this company, you meet with your provider when you need to and the prescriptions are automatic every month. It makes the process so easy. Every time I have a question, I message in the chat and either Joey or Dr. Nik will get back to me usually within 1 hour or less. I’ve had to adjust my medication a few times and Dr. Nik is super accommodating. He’s concerned with how I will react to a medication and also which one I prefer. They are also really aware of financial limitations. I’m in school and have been transparent about my lack of funds. They will prescribe me meds that are still effective and affordable while still providing me with coupons. I really appreciate them! 10/10 would recommend.
Highly recommend! My experience with HealthPiper has been absolutely amazing, and I’m so glad I contacted them. They’re always friendly, informative, and available to answer any question/ concerns I have. Natalie has been extraordinary with her responsiveness, and Dr. Kumar’s knowledgeable and easy-going personality has made the experience just fantastic. HealthPiper has exceeded my expectations to say the least.
healthPiper is rated 4.98 based on 219 reviews