healthPiper Reviews

of reviewers recommend healthPiper
Read healthPiper Reviews

About healthPiper:

The healthPiper system provides the patient simplicity, control and respect, while at the same time making the advice and guidance of your clinician as instantly and effortlessly available as possible. We did it by carefully harnessing mobile technology to turn an aggravating experience into a satisfying one. Using healthPiper, you sign up, meet with your clinician via video chat, agree on a treatment, and have your medication shipped to your door. We track how you are doing via our mobile app, and your clinician is available throughout the day and most weekends to promptly answer questions via instant message, and adjust treatment as needed, collaboratively. Treatment the way it should be. Simple.

(310) 208-1744

healthPiper 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Evan
healthPiper 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Kirk
Health Piper has been a life saver in terms of at home, over the phone/web client medication management. I enrolled in the service out of a need to find no travel, affordable medical help back in January and for two months, bordering on three I have not regretted reaching out to explore the service. Not only have they worked with me to get me the help I need in a state with stringent OTP restrictions, but I know that if any other issues occur I do not need to worry about finding a different doctor to address my needs. As someone with a disability and unable to drive, this ease of access text/video call based service has done more for me than any office that I’ve worked with in the past and have been super accommodating. I’d recommend them and their service to everyone who is looking for caring, communicative and passionate individuals.
This is one of the few telehealth platforms I’ve really had a great experience with! I live in a somewhat remote area and finding doctors (especially in the realm of psychiatry) is very difficult where I am. I am also a mom of two young children & a nursing student, and I do not have health insurance - so telehealth very much lends itself to those with limited time & resources! I had disappointing experiences with a few other telehealth platforms for treatment of my ADHD & Anxiety prior to finding this hidden gem! With HealthPiper I have never felt “judged” or like I was too needy (but I’ll be real here - I am totally that annoying & needy patient lol 😂🤦‍♀️). They always respond to my inquiries in a timely manner & are always very accommodating! I 1000% recommend HealthPiper to anyone in search of quality, trustworthy & compassionate care!
From the first message to today, every interaction with healthPiper has been one that has helped to ease worries and fears and get me the help I need. I sincerely can't recommend them enough to others. While I can only speak to my own issues, I can only imagine that with their professionalism, humanity, and care for their patients, near everyone would have as pleasant an experience to getting the help they need. From message one, I honestly felt like I had reached out to the right people.
If you are a person struggling to concentrate and pay attention at work, at home, or anywhere else in your life, you should consider setting up a consultation with healthPiper to discuss whether or not there may be a treatment that you can try to correct your issues. I am a current patient of Dr. Soh and healthPiper. I set up my initial consultation because I work a demanding job, and have always had enormous difficulties with focus and attention -- I could do high-quality, sophisticated work, but it was always a struggle that took me far too long to complete. My speed at work was a problem, I have lost jobs because I could not work quickly enough. I was perpetually distracted by the lure of the internet or my cell phone. Worst of all, I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST HOW I WAS BUILT, AND THAT EVERYONE SUFFERS FROM THE SAME PROBLEMS. I believed I could not have reached my level of success if I had ADD. I was wrong. With healthPiper, I discovered that isn't true. It turned out I have a real issue with concentration that was resolved with a simple prescription. I can now work consistently, without distraction. I am probably 3-4x faster with my work. My life has improved enormously as a consequence. I now am able to easily complete a workload that I could never have timely managed in the past. If you are struggling with your attention and focus, please do not think it is not fixable. It might be. Make the effort -- set up a consult at healthPiper and explore whether or not there may be solutions to your condition that you have overlooked.
HealthPiper has been nothing but AMAZING! Coming from someone who was always scared about seeking help, I can assure anyone reading this that this service will help. They make everything so simple, and the communication is A++. I truly feel like I'm receiving top-notch care throughout the whole treatment process. I'm so grateful for Dr. Soh who actually listened to what I had to say, and helped me finally start treatment after dealing with ADHD my entire life. I am so happy that I was able to find HealthPiper, and can comfortably say that they changed my life. Thank you all for providing such great care!
HealthPiper has changed my life. Before working with this dedicated team, I was struggling in my career, in my relationship, with depression and anxiety. Using HealthPiper for a month now, I feel like a completely different person- I’m happier, more productive, less anxious, less depressed. I love that I can text them anytime and find real time solutions to my problems. I feel like I have true support, and texting with the team daily helps me to also monitor my feelings and reactions. It’s a brilliant and incredibly service. Signing up was easy, they helped to diagnosed me quickly, and got me the medications I needed. I am so grateful that I found HealthPiper and I hope others who are struggling find them too.
HealthPiper is a complete life saver. I suffer from extreme ADHD to the point it impacts my ability to parent, work, function. Throw on a pandemic, homeschooling, a career change due to pandemic, new medical insurance due to career change- it’s miserable. I spent 3 days calling every place in my new insurance network (discovering no one is taking new patients or their wait lists are 9-12 months out), then calling every place in the state of Minnesota just to get any care and treatment and swallowing the fact I’ll have to pay $$$’s out of pocket. Then finding out that the wait lists are still insane (6+ months for intake appointments- not even for testing or treatment). It felt hopeless. Absolutely hopeless. Through a lucky Google search I discovered HealthPiper. I reached out on a Friday evening when most clinics are closed. Karina responded immediately and when I explained my situation, she booked me with Kim for that Sunday. Less than a 48hour wait. I was taken care of and met with Kim. She was absolutely amazing. I felt heard, validated, understood, and truly cared for. After our apt she immediately followed up with the plan we had agreed upon at our appointment and I was receiving treatment less than 48hours from when I had originally reached out to HealthPiper. My kids have their mom back. I have my life back. I can not thank HealthPiper and the entire staff enough. You guys are positively changing lives in ways the standard “sick care” system is incapable of due to the numerous hurdles they set up for us all. You have my full support, business, and best believe I will be referring as many people as I can to you as I know so many are in need of care right now and are unable to access it in the current system.
It was my first time using the Healthpiper app. At first, I was skeptical, to be honest. I decided to give it a go. The service I found is superb! There was no wait for an appointment. The application was super fast and easy to fill out. These guys are superheroes! They found an appointment with a doctor within 24 hours. My experience with a doctor I was assigned to was phenomenal. Dr. Soh is a very knowledgeable psychiatrist. He was very kind, understanding with a charming personality. I enjoyed our video chat. The information he conveyed I found extremely useful and relevant. Moreover, it was pretty precise to my personal needs. I am impressed with the service I received from their concierge Lauren. I also really appreciate Andrea, whom I enjoyed chatting with last night. She set everything up to get my appointment ready seamlessly. I am delighted with the experience I received from Healthpiper. I would strongly recommend its services with incredibly talented Professionals on staff.
I have been using healthPiper for a couple years now, and it is by far the best mental health support I’ve ever had. Dr. Freedman is caring, intuitive, and always responsive. The accuracy of his diagnoses and prescriptions have had such a beneficial impact on my life—I truly couldn’t be more grateful for having found this platform.
When going down the traditional route, my physician referred me to an office that wouldn't be able to see me for "quite some time." I figured there were better options today. Found healthPiper via google search and their service and care have been outstanding. healthPiper is the all around better route.
HealthPiper is an amazing service. It was a relief to be able to communicate directly with the doctor, when needed. The application was very easy to use and shutting off the service was very easy as well. This is a great way to learn about your mental/emotional state and how to make the most out of any given moment.
I strongly believe that healthPiper saved my life. Best decision I’ve ever made in life and I honestly don’t think I can ever back to traditional appointments.
HealthPiper has set the standard in healthcare - simple interface, highly trained practitioners, real time responses…I can’t say enough good things about my experience. Thank you Dr Rain and Cara! I wish I would have found you all sooner but I’m very glad I have your help now!
I really like HealthPiper. It made it so easy for me to get in touch with a doctor, when I really needed, without a long waiting time. Joey and the team were really helpful taking me through the process and also Joey always sends my prescriptions on time. Dr.Kumar is really helpful and I'm very much lucky to have him as my doctor. He helped me find out the correct medication for me. This helped me so much to be my self again and live a normal life.
Love this company! I was not sure what to expect when I booked the first consultation but from the start Dr. Kumar put me at ease and really listened to all my concerns before moving forward with treatment. He worked with me on figuring out the dosage that worked best for me and since starting the medication my life has significantly improved for the better. Not having health insurance sucks but this company makes it easy and could be a lifesaver for those seeking to get treatment but get discouraged when worrying about all the expenses that come with it. With Health Piper, It's a flat fee that never changes and they always notify you before the charge. The communication part is also amazing, whenever I have a question or concern, I just text Joey through the app and he always responds in a quick and timely manner (even on the weekends!). I can't recommend this service enough. Thanks for everything!
I was so nervous to make an appointment with a psychiatrist to begin with let alone online. It was the best decision I could have made. They were more then helpful, even after a pharmacy gave me such a hard time(in minutes I was able to contact Ben and he resent it to another pharmacy for me). Dr. Kumar was easy to talk to, thorough and made me feel very comfortable. I am amazed at how efficient they are, and to have a doctor's office get in touch with you minutes after leaving a message when it usually takes days is amazing. I would 100% recommend HealthPiper to anyone that is in need. You will not be disappointed.
Hands down best service out there and absolutely life changing! I've tried every telehealth service available and healthPiper is the most responsive, reliable and professional one available by far! Great staff and the most kind and knowledgeable providers I have ever worked with! I'm so grateful to have found them!
healthPiper has greatly exceeded my expectations of how doctor’s offices normally operate. When I need something, their response time is incredibly quick. Dr. Kumar has been very helpful in prescribing and managing my medications and my concierge, Natalie, goes above and beyond when it comes to client service. She is also very proactive in providing me with useful information that I wouldn’t have thought of otherwise. Overall, healthPiper makes getting my medications and navigating my pharmacy much more effortless.
HealthPiper is convenient and the doctors are very accessible. I work long hours and travel often, but I can always get a quick response.
I found HealthPiper by doing a Google search several months ago. I had never used an online health service before and didn't know what to expect. The other online medical services were asking between $400 and $500 a month.... and then I came across HealthPiper, thank God! They made it extremely easy to sign up and to get started. I had my hour long session with my doctor, and BOOM, my requested medication was at my pharmacy within hours. The medication I wanted to get back on was not one that HealthPiper could mail from their own pharmacy, but not a problem. They called in a RX to my pharmacy of choice....and not only did they call it in, they did their due diligence and informed me that my insurance may cover the medication (I had no idea that it did) so the doctor submitted a preapproval to my insurance at absolutely no extra cost, and to my surprise, my RX WAS covered...I can't thank them enough! In a very hectic world, HealthPiper make my life so much easier!!
healthPiper is rated 5.0 based on 287 reviews