healthPiper Reviews

of reviewers recommend healthPiper
Read healthPiper Reviews

About healthPiper:

The healthPiper system provides the patient simplicity, control and respect, while at the same time making the advice and guidance of your clinician as instantly and effortlessly available as possible. We did it by carefully harnessing mobile technology to turn an aggravating experience into a satisfying one. Using healthPiper, you sign up, meet with your clinician via video chat, agree on a treatment, and have your medication shipped to your door. We track how you are doing via our mobile app, and your clinician is available throughout the day and most weekends to promptly answer questions via instant message, and adjust treatment as needed, collaboratively. Treatment the way it should be. Simple.

(310) 208-1744

healthPiper 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Evan
healthPiper 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Kirk
At first I was very skeptical and apprehensive, but after my first intake appointment I found comfortable. Physical going to doctor appointments is a trigger for me. After the pandemic doctors stopped virtual appointments, I found healthPiper just from a google search. I can’t say enough how much I appreciate this service. Having my doctor literally on call has brought ease to my life. I love the flexibility and simplicity and YES THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE!
Health piper is surprisingly easy to use. My doctor made getting diagnosed stress free. They are proactive with following up each month. I feel fortunate to have discovered this service.
My experience with healthPiper has been phenomenal! The staff is extremely caring, competent and responsive. Since becoming a patient of Dr. Freedman and receiving the right treatment, my life has majorly improved. This service has been a lifesaver for me and I highly recommend healthPiper to anyone seeking top quality care.
HealthPiper is by far the easiest, most professional service I’ve ever used. The doctor is caring and passionate. Moving to a new state, it’s difficult in these times to find a doctor. HealthPiper provided an easy platform to receive the care I needed!
I love the way this therapy is set up. Before I tried HealthPiper, I contacted a few psychiatrists without getting a callback, which was frustrating. With this company, you meet with your provider when you need to and the prescriptions are automatic every month. It makes the process so easy. Every time I have a question, I message in the chat and either Joey or Dr. Nik will get back to me usually within 1 hour or less. I’ve had to adjust my medication a few times and Dr. Nik is super accommodating. He’s concerned with how I will react to a medication and also which one I prefer. They are also really aware of financial limitations. I’m in school and have been transparent about my lack of funds. They will prescribe me meds that are still effective and affordable while still providing me with coupons. I really appreciate them! 10/10 would recommend.
Highly recommend! My experience with HealthPiper has been absolutely amazing, and I’m so glad I contacted them. They’re always friendly, informative, and available to answer any question/ concerns I have. Natalie has been extraordinary with her responsiveness, and Dr. Kumar’s knowledgeable and easy-going personality has made the experience just fantastic. HealthPiper has exceeded my expectations to say the least.
What a comfort to know that the professionals at Healthpiper are always available when I need them. When I initially found them, every day was an unbearable struggle to function. Within a few weeks, with their help and guidance I am a much happier person and I sleep better and look forward to most every day. I hope to continue to improve with their help.
I came to healthPiper during a time of uncertainty and concern of my own health issues in the middle of the pandemic. The ease of access to the doctors and staff without having to leave the comfort of my own home or office made this a pleasant and safe experience. The health review was thorough and the response to my needs was met with the highest level of professionalism and privacy. Not only were my health needs addressed but the follow up and attentiveness to any of my questions or concerns were always answered in a timely manner. I would highly recommend healthPiper to anyone that has concerns of tele-health quality, professionalism and service. The experience couldn’t have gone any better.
healthPiper is the best way to stay connected to my psychiatrist. I don’t know how I used to do it any other way. It’s like like before the iPhone. Could never go back.
HealthPiper has been a wonderful tool in providing conversation with my provider whenever I have questions (before I forget my question). I no longer worry or stress over missing appointments or anxiety going to appointments. It’s convenient, refills aren’t a hassle and the care team has been very understanding and helpful!
“I have been using “HealthPiper” for several years now. HealthPiper offers custom tailored services at the privacy of your own home. HealthPiper is fully equipped with an incredible medical staff, arguably the best I've ever seen in the psychiatry field. I would highly recommend HealthPiper to anyone struggling with ADHD or any other psychiatry needs. I found myself procrastinating and struggling with traditional regular psychiatry. This was perfect for my busy schedule and convenient. Dr.Freedman and his assistant Ben were a attentive of all my needs and questions were answered. All done through there simple to use App. This came in so handy during the pandemic because it was all done through the phone. His assistant Ben always made sure my meds were transferred over to the pharmacy of my choice and helped me through the process. Health piper was painless easy to use for myself and that’s why I chose them. I want to thank DR.Freedman and Ben for helping get my life back in order. Best Regards, Mauricio
Choosing Healthpiper to re-start my ADHD treatment was one of the best decisions I’ve made. I stopped ADHD treatment while I was pregnant with my son. After my son was born and I stopped breastfeeding, I thought I could manage my ADHD independently. I was so wrong. I was having many issues at work and realized I needed to get help as soon as possible. I found Healthpiper online, and within seven days, I had my first appointment with Dr. Kumar and started back on treatment/medication. The entire process of registering, scheduling an appointment, and seeing a doctor online was incredibly smooth. I highly recommend Healthpiper to help treat your ADHD.
Before I found Health Piper, I tried to go to a psychiatrist for my needs but found the process tedious. My sister had gone through Health Piper and recommended it but I didn’t think much of it. A few months later, I finally set up an appointment and am so so thankful I did. Health Piper uses highly qualified doctors and this was truly reflected throughout my entire experience. Besides the psychiatrist, other people are there to reach out on the app and responses are super fast. Joey is super helpful and was flexible about making payments, which I appreciate a ton. I would recommend health piper to those who have wanted to seek help from a psychiatrist. Taking medication that I know is prescribed by awesome doctors has changed my world. Thank you health piper!!!!
I have been a patient of healthPiper for two years, and I highly recommend the service to everyone! The healthPiper system is extremely convenient, I speak directly with my doctor through the app and have my health needs and/or concerns addressed immediately. The staff at healthPiper is extremely professional, friendly, and compassionate - you can feel how much truly care! The thing I like most about healthPiper is the team's responsiveness. With healthPiper my doctor will respond during the day, night, weekends, or any other time. Being a patient of healthPiper, I have the peace of mind that my doctor is always there for me. Finally, the pricing is very affordable - especially given the amount of personalized attention you receive. I am extremely satisfied with healthPiper, I've been a patient for two years and I will continue to be a patient for life. I recommend healthPiper to everyone!
Health Piper is an exceptional service that makes it easy and convenient to receive care. The staff as well as physicians are caring, prompt and thorough in listening, evaluating and corresponding with patients. The time and detail the physicians put into assessing and listening to their patients is far beyond any care I’ve received in a traditional brick and mortar office. Thank you Health Piper for your service!
It's not cheap, but it is convenient. The doctor had a video session with me and was very helpful and knowledgeable. He heard my concerns and I got a diagnosis that I was comfortable with pretty fast. My assistant or concierge has been very helpful and they both reply relatively quickly, with a day 99 percent of the time, I would definitely recommend this for those who can afford it,
I would recommend HealthPiper to my family and friends! I moved out of state and unfortunately I wasn't able to keep my former psychiatrist. I was looking for a psychiatrist in my new home state and had no luck. One day as I was walking my dog I looked up to the sky and prayed to find someone ASAP and I'm glad I did. I am so lucky to have found HealthPiper and I feel very lucky to have an amazing team, starting with Natalie, Pamela, and Dr. Nikhil Nadkarni. Anytime that I had issues with pharmacies they worked quickly to resolve the issues. It's been a few months that I have been with HealthPiper and It has not lost it's momentum and I continuously have an awesome experience with this team! I cannot thank you guys enough! From the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
healthPiper 5 star review on 7th May 2021
I found healthPiper when searching for online resources to help with adhd. I had been diagnosed when I first started college but I was scared to start meds, as I had friends who felt like zombies while on them. I didn’t do anything except cope by procrastinating to the extreme, even when I got a real job in healthcare it space. I always knew it was a problem but I looked successful from the outside, so I figured if no one thought I was fucked up it was ok, even though I was constantly overwhelmed and stressed. All of this started to boil over when the pandemic hit while planning my wedding. I started doing research online and found healthPiper. My first interaction was with Natalie, she was very kind and I filled our forms and a long questionnaire with ordinary questions. I was paired with Dr.Nik and I am so happy I was. We had a video call and we just talked it out , he approached adhd in such a matter of fact way that it didn’t make me feel like something was wrong with me or that I was broken, it felt like we were talking about any other illness like a headache or allergies. We decided to take a slow route on the meds to find what worked for me. I asked many questions and voiced so many doubts and he didn’t make me feel like I was a bother at all. This has been the best experience for my mental health. I started adderall in November of 2020 and now in May of 2021 I feel like a better version of myself. I can handle tasks at work and in my personal life (cleaning, laundry, cooking) without it feeling like it’s just impossible. I can actually get to the point where I start something instead of just dreading doing them and past that hyping myself up to do things phase. This has been truly life changing and I wholeheartedly recommend Heath piper to anyone who is struggling or even thinks they may be struggling with adhd.
healthPiper is a literal God send. Customer service is beyond measure, with a response to questions received within a few hours. I’m always supported and made to feel worthy and heard regarding my mental health. Together, we make a great team! A program offering a great service with kindness and professionalism. It has saved me.
I am beyond grateful to have discovered healthPiper when I was looking for a psychiatrist who could help me with my Adult ADHD. As an ER nurse, I have a busy work schedule of 36-60 hours a week. I had been procrastinating looking for help because I didn’t know where I could find the time. The online service and video appointments made the process simple and easy to do from home. My first session with Dr. Nikhil Nadkarni was so valuable because he took his time with me to assess my mental health history and helped me understand why I was experiencing the symptoms that I had. My symptoms from childhood to adulthood had shifted slightly. When I was younger, I was impulsive, defiant, unable to focus on one task at a time, and was absent-minded in school. As an adult, I realized I was constantly interrupting people, still unable to focus on the task at hand, and began experiencing poor planning and following through with projects and assignments. I feel very lucky to have Dr. Nikhil Nadkarni as my psychiatrist. He took into consideration all of my concerns and worked closely with me to figure out the medications and dosages that were right for me. We made some adjustments in the first few months which has truthfully relieved me of my symptoms. My work life has improved drastically because of it and so has my relationship with my close friends and family members. Everyone who I have had the pleasure of communicating with has been respectful, timely in response, and genuinely attentive to my concerns. Natalie is another member of the healthPiper team who has been readily available to assist me. Anytime there has been an issue with pharmacies (such as being out of my medication), she has worked quickly to resolve the issue and Dr. Nadkarni changes the pharmacy for me so that I can have access to my medications. I am so impressed with healthPiper and thankful for everything they have done for me!
healthPiper is rated 5.0 based on 287 reviews