healthPiper Reviews

of reviewers recommend healthPiper
Read healthPiper Reviews

About healthPiper:

The healthPiper system provides the patient simplicity, control and respect, while at the same time making the advice and guidance of your clinician as instantly and effortlessly available as possible. We did it by carefully harnessing mobile technology to turn an aggravating experience into a satisfying one. Using healthPiper, you sign up, meet with your clinician via video chat, agree on a treatment, and have your medication shipped to your door. We track how you are doing via our mobile app, and your clinician is available throughout the day and most weekends to promptly answer questions via instant message, and adjust treatment as needed, collaboratively. Treatment the way it should be. Simple.

(310) 208-1744

healthPiper 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Evan
healthPiper 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Kirk
HealthPiper is a new and convenient way to be able to get the prescriptions you need. It's all processed through an app and is great way to manage access to the medication you need with a treatment plan that's based on your needs. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a better way to obtain the medication you need.
I have been with healthPiper for several months now and I have to say that they have completely changed my life. I was struggling with my mental health for years and had pretty much given up hope, but my doctor and concierge on healthPiper are amazing. They really listened to me and my struggles and helped me come up with a plan to get better. I am feeling so much healthier now and finally have been able to gain control over my life. It is so refreshing to be heard and to feel like these guys were working with me as a partner to get me feeling better. I've never felt rushed or like they are judging me as I have in the past, instead I found them to be kind and compassionate. I love that I can message my doctor whenever I have a question, and I always get a prompt response. The whole process is so much faster and more convenient than going to appointments all the time. The price is high compared to other online mental health services, making me initially skeptical that I would stay with them long, but after my first appointment with them I decided the money was well worth it and comparable to an in-person psychiatrist. I am typically not one to write reviews but considering how they have affected my life in such a positive way if I could give them more than 5 stars I would.
I’m so thankful I found healthPiper. They have been so helpful to me. Great communication & response times & so convenient. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Finally found a place that listens to you & cares. You can reach out at any time & they are there for you!
I have had healthPiper close to a year and it’s been amazing for me. I move a lot and having to find a new doctor every time I move to a new city was exhausting and was taking a toll on me. I started looking online at other options so I could get my medicine regularly without always having to find a new doctor in my area and have to re explain everything to them and I found HealthPiper. I looked into it, read some reviews and decided to try it out and I’m so glad that I did! They have been great at assisting me quickly and answering my questions, it brings me so much relief knowing that they’re always here to help. It’s been so easy to get the medications I need every month and if I have to move again, I know I still have my doctor with healthPiper with me so I don’t have to find a new doctor every time! Having healthPiper has saved me so much time and has helped avoid the anxiety of finding new doctors. I really appreciate healthPiper, what they do and how helpful everyone is and quick to respond.
I have searched and been to a few doctors about my focus, motivation and ocd issues. None of the doctors I found took me seriously. I finally came across HealthPiper on google. I figured it was worth a shot since it was all via internet and zoom. I was seriously blessed when I made that decision. Cara, who is my concierge is absolutely amazing and super sweet. Anytime I have a question or comment she jumps on and answers within minutes. The doctors are phenomenal. During my first initial zoom call I was so impressed with how informative the doctor was and he truly cared about my concerns and about treating me. I was put on the recommended treatment and carefully monitored to see how I was doing. The doctor was so nice and willing to go above and beyond to help me find the appropriate treatment and willing to change anything if need be. They treat me like family and not like a body. I’m so thankful. My life has been turned around for the better.
I've been a patient with HealthPiper for a bit over a year now, and I have been nothing short of happy with the care they've provided me. I originally stumbled upon HealthPiper while taking some time away from Corporate America and, with that, my health insurance coverage. Candidly, I was quite skeptical at first given that the shift towards Telemedicine was recent at the time(Covid) and the concept was still unfamiliar. To my relief, my reservations with the platform quickly dissipated. I was put at ease after my first video chat with my Dr., during which I felt that both time and consideration were taken to get a better idea of who I was and what I hoped to achieve via the service. The HealthPiper team is regularly checking in, without solicitation, and making sure I'm doing well. While the UI/UX of the platform, aesthetically, looks a bit dated the ability to communicate with your health team, in a manner that makes it feel like you texting your friends, has been a game changer. I've thrown all types of questions into the chat, anywhere from billing to prescriptions to health concerns, and my questions have always been addressed much faster than I expected them to be. Overall, I've been very happy with HealthPiper and the team and would suggest it to anyone that's on the fence about trying it.
Healthpiper has been a miracle for me. Dr. Soh and my concierge, Joey, are amazing! They always respond to whatever I need super quickly. They are very accommodating and helpful no matter the situation. I’m so glad I found Healthpiper as it is way easier than any other psychiatrist I have had. Thank you Dr. Soh!
It has been a year since my last review. I’m still very pleased with HP. Something good came out of this pandemic! A new mode of health administration! It couldn’t be easier. HealthPiper has the best psychological help out there. It took me months of searching for a doctor in my area the old way, to no avail. No one was taking new patients! So frustrating. I’m really glad I found HP, excellent care, immediate response to questions, and extremely helpful. They have positively changed my life. Thank you HP!
I've been using Healthpiper for about 2 years now. Having their support available at my fingertips has been priceless especially during these difficult times. My medication is automatically renewed and delivered every month and I can reach the doctor and my concierge anytime to discuss changes. I've noticed a huge improvement in my anxiety, motivation, and overall mood and have Healthpiper to thank for that.
There are many Telehealth companies offering ADHD treatment on the market currently - this is the best one. HealthPiper has been everything I could’ve expected from an online service and more! My team (yes, I have a personal team) has been more supportive, compassionate, and helpful than any in-person psychiatrist I had seen prior. As an adult who always struggled with “classic” ADHD symptoms, i had sought professional help multiple times in my adulthood, but always had to jump through more hoops than a circus animal along the way. Health insurance constraints, psychiatrists not being available for months at a time, General Practicioner evaluations instead of specialist evaluations - you name it. After years of trying and failing to get the time of day with a professional, I mustered up one last effort to try Telehealth services. I saw a Facebook ad for one of Healthpiper’s competitors and looked up reviews on them and a few others. It didn’t take long to discover HealthPiper was the ONLY service where patients consistently had positive experiences. So I gave it a whirl, and boy am I glad I did! Dr. Soh, Nurse Lindsey, and my concierge Lauren have been tremendous. For the first time in my life, I felt listened to. I felt like they had time for me and cared about me. What a novel concept, eh? I received a diagnosis that confirmed what I had suspected my whole life, and got started with an attentive treatment process. I was able to give feedback and progress reports via their (awesome) messaging app, and they adjusted my medication as needed until we found something that consistently worked for me. This is one of the more expensive services on the market right now, but in my experience, I’ve gotten what I paid for. HealthPiper has provided me superior care, and every team member I’ve interacted with has been invariably professional, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Thank you guys. I won’t speak for others, but at least in my life, you’ve made a massive difference.
HealthPiper has truly helped me to find happiness again in life. For years I have seen numerous psychiatrists who took a 10 minute office visit to give me a diagnosis. Kimberly Schmidt and team took the time to listen and helped me to understand I had been misdiagnosed for decades of my life. They are available around the clock and on weekends to chat and to identify if certain routines with medication are the right path. Kimberly took time to understand me and not make me feel full of shame because I could not understand what was wrong with me concerning depression and anxiety. Their platform is innovative and patient involvement is thorough. I feel whole and good again and I have the team at HeathPiper to thank for this. Please keep doing what you are doing, I KNOW you are impacting many people like me positively.
After 5 years on my parents health coverage I got old, and that ended. Unsupported by the big insurance I suffered for a number of years. When I found an industry I could work in, I was still unable to hold a job, so I tried to think of a way to have consistent care with the traveling I do for work. I found an iPhone app and booked an apt with a specialist and for the most part it helped a lot. Still, I wasn’t able to be treated for symptoms of ADHD through that platform. Later, I found HealthPiper and it was very accommodating. I was able to transfer my previous scripts and get additional help with ADHD symptoms. I am always able to get communication if needed. Using coupons, I feel my overall care is cheaper than a premium health plan with additional co-pays, and the headache of prior-authorizations. I still struggle at work but I’ve held the same job for over two years and accomplished some things. HealthPiper is always there.
I’ve been using the heathPiper service now for about two months, and I have to give it and the staff 5 stars, two thumbs up, etc.! First, knowing that I would be relocating to another state/part of the country in the very near future left me with a need to coordinate continuation of care after that move - that was my initial reason for signing-up for healthPiper. I made them aware of that move and they were incredible, helping to set me up with a provider that could see me in my current state and the one I’m moving to. My first appointment with my healthPiper psychiatrist, Dr. Soh, was great. I’ve seen outpatient counselors and MDs/NPs for managing ADHD and depressive symptoms before, but Dr. Soh is the most patient and knowledgeable provider I’ve worked with. He gave me insight that helped me to better understand what was likely occurring in my body and brain that explained the symptoms/issues I’ve struggled with as long as I can recall. Also, coordinating that appointment was very convenient, and subsequent use of the messaging app for questions I have and fine-tuning my med management has been great. Again, 5/5 in my book; it’s been a great experience and it’s such great peace of mind to know that I’ll have continued care moving forward. Keep up the great work, healthPiper crew!!
I did my research and gave Health Piper a try. I'm really glad I did. The sign up process was easy, my doctor is fantastic, and most importantly, they respond to 100% of my questions through the app typically within 10 minutes or less. I would highly recommend their service to anyone in search of treatment.
I could not be happier with this service. My insurance DOES cover Psycatrist appointments, but I have not found the care & attention from the drs from my insurance provided like I have found with health piper. I would rather pay out of pocket for the convenience, immediate and attentive response. I have been with them since right before the pandemic even started and I am so grateful for how much they have helped me during these crazy times. If you have see regular mental health care doctors your whole Life like me you will be blown away by how much better HP is!
It has been so amazing to know during the times ( as a healthcare worker ) I’m down, I have help in my pocket! Southern Florida during COVID has been so hard with the isolation, overtime, lack of company support. THANK YOU TEAM for saving me
This is the best service I have had for my mental health in my life! Katia and Dr. Soh are so wonderful and helpful!
For the first time in 5 years I feel like my depression has been completely arrested thanks to Dr. Friedman’s advice. I was finally able to start taking my dog out for walks, a habit I’ve been trying to build for about a year now. It sounds like a small thing but it feels so good to be back in touch with my goals and feeling like myself. HealthPiper has been accessible and patient with me and I appreciate that endlessly.
I could not be happier with HealthPiper. The entire team goes above and beyond to make this a smooth process. Having ADHD means I’m not always on top of appointments or getting medication refills well in advance- the HealthPiper team is available via text, so I can ask for the assistance I need immediately without having to wait for an appointment or holding to connect with someone. They are so responsive and truly are service oriented. Beyond the service, I feel that I’m getting excellent medical care. I’ve been in therapy and/or on medication for 20+ years and this is the first time ever I’ve felt truly heard and that they are viewing me as a whole person and taking my thoughts and personal analysis of my mental health into account. I was just diagnosed with ADHD at age 37, and it’s like all the pieces have come together and my diagnosis makes sense for once. They are treating the cause and symptoms, but also I’ve had great discussions where they’re giving me tools to discover and explore how to develop skills to abate some of the issues I’ve faced and to help me grow as a person and accept and love myself as-is. I would recommend HealthPiper without reservation.
HealthPiper is simply amazing! For anyone struggling with ADD/ADHD and is seeking answers - look no further. Each person I have worked with on this platform has been supportive, attentive, and incredibly knowledgeable. Not only are they quick to respond to any query or concern, but they truly take the time to provide insightful guidance to help you improve the quality of your mental health and life. It’s not easy to ask for help, but HealthPiper has made the entire process of getting help easy and intuitive. I wish I had discovered this service sooner because my life has completely changed and there’s no looking back. I am so thankful for each and every person on the healthPiper team for they truly are improving the healthcare system and are helping people regain a sense of control in their lives.
healthPiper is rated 5.0 based on 287 reviews