Helloprint Reviews

of reviewers recommend Helloprint
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Helloprint made you happy
Awful experience. A month ago I made an order for 250 booklets. They arrived on time but printed in the wrong order. I spent the next 48 hours talking to various people through email and phone trying to give them the 'more evidence' they kept wanting. Eventually reordered free of charge one week wait. One week comes not arrived. Call up and the genuine response 'oh the courier must have lost them'. Excuse me you messed it up once now you have lost them? Finally after the most stressful 45 minutes where I was quizzed as if this had all been my fault they were reordered on one day delivery. 5 days later they arrived. Oh in the right order this time but a month late. What was I offered as compensation? 20% off my next order! That order will never happen. Don't use this printer!
I write this review to pre-warn potential clients using Hello Print. I run a Printing business myself, and would not dare to provide a service like I have received.

An order was placed for 100 Lanyards - the artwork was designed to their own template file following as bleed marks as standard. On submission of the PDF print ready file, I was given a manual Proof - all seemed well. The manual proof was accepted - order signed off and good and well - and least that is what I assumed till my customer received the goods.

The Lanyards were cut off, all over the place, so they are literally of no use! In fact, the wording was in a different location of each. I received a 10% off discount as many others have .. yet this order was their own error (I admit, I would have said it was my fault, should I not have used their template, or accepted their MANUAL online proof - I accept their website states they cannot guarantee the exact placement to the design, but why proof it to show everything is well).

Better yet, on calling the first customer service staff member told me the artwork and proof looks perfect with no issues so it is a production error where the product has been pulled - and she will get back to me soon after speaking to production. Who gives a whole new story!

Since raising the complaint and asking for a refund, my call has not been answered - I have been sat over 30 minutes on hold.

Avoid their 100% satisfaction rate. What could have been a good printing partnership has proven to be prone to errors.
Order never showed up despite delivery date. Customer service is non existent. They are friendly enough but never get back to you. Have tried about 6 times and each time they say they will check logistics and get back. Never do. Delivery time keeps changing so I asked for a refund today. I suspect Covid has effected them but it has shown their customer service to be hopeless.
Do not use this printer at all. I have been delivered a wrong produce and they are not accepting that it was their mistake during production. They are saying that its design issue to avoid full refund.
They are very good at taking payments fast but when there is an issue, there is no one to talk to or they process your complain after weeks.
I do not recommend them to you & I will not be using they again.
WORST SERVICE THEY NEVER DELIVER WHAT IS PROMISED AND BLAME THERE FACTORY IN NETHERLANDS AND THEIR AGENTS JUST KEEP YOU ON HOLD FOR HOURS AND COME BACK WITH NONSENSE SOLUTION OF TAKING REFUND OR WAITING FOR A FEW MORE DAYS WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE

SCAMMERS - FRAUD - POOR SERVICE

SCAMMERS - FRAUD - POOR SERVICE
Ordering easy, delivery was excellent, packaging OK, print quality good apart from and artwork overprint error. Hello had several opportunities to notice this error non-moreso than on press where the technician should have seen this. However, they must be told to turn a blind eye continue with the job and keep the press running. It happened on three similar jobs and wasn't picked up on any occasion. I understand it was an artwork error but surely a printer of any value should be on the lookout for these types of issues. Sadly they would not budge and so from this experience I will continue with my exisiting suppliers.
The worst printing company ever! Avoid them!!! I never received my order!!! And still waiting for a refund!! Pay a bit more but go with a more reliable company! Very poor customer service!!!
Recently ordered some window stickers from them but I was unaware that the graphics needed to be reversed.

I contacted them straight away to tell them but they refused to change it.

Worst customer service, avoid them!
Please don’t ever use Hello Print for business cards, leaflets etc. Absolutely awful experience with them and the customer service is so so bad so are the reviews! Pay the extra and go elsewhere 😡🤮😡
Absolutely shocking customer service. I have never felt for frustrated in all my life and would not recommend this company to anyone, AVOID!!!
Firstly you have to pay before you even design anything. The website is a joke and so awful to use. When you ask for help the chat staff are so rude. I got no help and I’m desperate for a refund on an apparent design I did not even approve. Within five seconds I called to cancel and was advised I could not cancel as it had already gone to production, before the mo eu even left my account. Funny how I asked for 5 day delivery but can’t cancel or get a refund. Whatever you do rather go to Vistaprint and pay that little bit extra.
Hello print is now Goodbye Print!!! Reading the reviews is what I should have done to begin with.......
Horrendous customer service. I placed an order for some leaflets and the print quality was disgraceful. So I raised a concern. Cue hours and hours of my time being wasted whilst a 'Senior Customer Service' agent made repeated requests for photo evidence. I supplied photos, but they weren't in the correct light. So I supplied more - they weren't quite right. So I supplied more - they demanded different ones.A complete and utter waste of my time, during which I was made to feel like I was trying to con them. (I wasn't - the order was only worth £26).In short - AVOID at all costs - there are far better print companies out there. This is an amateur operation.