Herring Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herring Shoes

Tell us how Herring Shoes made you happy
Bought some Loake chelsea boots recently, unfortunately I had to return them as they were unsuitable (although the boots were lovely and excellent quality). The service was excellent from Herring shoes even providing polish and a shoe horn with my order. They were delivered next day and provided return slip. Refund was quick. I wouldn't hesitate to use Herring again and cannot recommend highly enough.
Herring sometimes advertise shoes for sale that they don't have in stock. In my case the manufacturer hadn't even made the shoes yet. So I got no shoes and as yet no refund. Dealing with their customer service is like trying to negotiate Brexit. All I asked was to be refunded and informed when the shoes are back in stock. A basic common courtesy you would expect from a business who has just wasted your time and is holding your funds. Their customer services leader preferred to suggest I was wrong to suggest their 3 -5 days delivery promise was false and I should not mind waiting six weeks.
Perfect service and unbelievably quick service to Australia. An absolute pleasure to buy from.
I've purchased from this company for over 10 years they never let me down shoes are always as described and their customer service is the best I've experienced, I started in retail management when I left school in 1976 still involved now and I've never come across a better business that puts the customer first. Well done Herrings.
Rich brand
Best customer service around. Quality is the usual Herring standard.
Very fast delivery. High quality shoes. Unexpectedly came with a suede brush and shoe horn.
Herring Shoes is rated 4.29 based on 7 reviews