HUGGE Mattress Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUGGE Mattress
Read HUGGE Mattress  Reviews

About HUGGE Mattress :

H&Uuml;GGE&rsquo;s amazingly comfortable mattress uniquely combines two different types of memory foam. In a recipe for the best night's sleep, the secret memory foam mattress combination has been married with a zoned foam mattress base to hug and to hold, from this day forward, in sickness and in health to give you the most blissful night&rsquo;s sleep ever.<br /> <br /> We think it&rsquo;s a marriage made in heaven, but remember, it can be annulled anytime over the first 100 days. &Uuml;<br /> <br /> 100 NIGHT TRIAL<br /> FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND WITHIN 3 DAYS<br /> FREE RETURNS

paul@huggemattress.com

Tell us how HUGGE Mattress made you happy
Bought this mattress after much consideration and from reading the many reviews.
After a couple of sleepless nights on this I just knew it wasn't right for me. I found it way too firm and was boiling hot, waking up sweating buckets. Horrible. I was encouraged to stick with it by Paul (the owner@Hugge) and promised it'd be worth persevering with but after another few nights of the same I asked to return the mattress.
I was a bit put out and surprised by the owner sounding disappointed that we hadn't given it enough time and offering me a financial incentive to stick with it. I didn't need persuading, I just wanted to return it.
This mattress, as much it likes to portray.. is not for everyone. I don't believe that you should have to suffer a few weeks of rubbish sleep in order to end up with a "dreamy" mattress.
If you get warm in the night or don't like the warm feeling memory foam creates, don't buy this. Interesting fact I was told that this type of foam reacts to body heat but takes hours to reach its full sinkage when in a sleeping position. Which seems barmy to me. If you like to move around in bed and change positions, hope is it going to feel comfortable? We are side sleepers mostly and found it so uncomfortable, I opted for trying to sleep on my back and even that felt weird, We have since bought a Mammoth Supersoft and what a difference. Real comfort that doesn't take 100 days/weeks to achieve.
I don't like to leave negative reviews, but I feel it's important to be honest and I just hope that this is helpful to someone.
HUGGE Mattress is rated 4.83 based on 232 reviews