HUGGE Mattress Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUGGE Mattress
Read HUGGE Mattress  Reviews

About HUGGE Mattress :

H&Uuml;GGE&rsquo;s amazingly comfortable mattress uniquely combines two different types of memory foam. In a recipe for the best night's sleep, the secret memory foam mattress combination has been married with a zoned foam mattress base to hug and to hold, from this day forward, in sickness and in health to give you the most blissful night&rsquo;s sleep ever.<br /> <br /> We think it&rsquo;s a marriage made in heaven, but remember, it can be annulled anytime over the first 100 days. &Uuml;<br /> <br /> 100 NIGHT TRIAL<br /> FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND WITHIN 3 DAYS<br /> FREE RETURNS

paul@huggemattress.com

Tell us how HUGGE Mattress made you happy
Dont bother buying the bed frame . After a few months is creaking like an old boat every time I move an inch. In theory has guarantee but contacting them is impossible , they never pick up the phone and in the website they only provide one email of contact, a guy named Paul that never answers. For the price you would expect a better service but is rubbish. Not buying from this business again.
I have tried to return my mattress under the 100 day trial but have told they are no longer trading, not sure what is going on with the website still being live but pursing a claim via my credit card.
Do not buy a mattress as they have reportedly ceased trading according to an email I received when trying to return a mattress.
Bought in January 18. We thought it was ok at first a happily kept it after the 100 day trail passed but after a few months both me and my wife started to suffer lower back pain. We ended up buying another mattress which cured our back pain.
Hi Gavin. Oh no! So sorry to hear that. Our fab mattress comes with a 10 year guarantee. If you feel it's not as great as it was, we can send someone out to have a look at it and if it needs repair or replacement, we'll take of it. Ü
I bought the mattress in July 2018 and I have found over the months that both me and husband has developed severe back and shoulder aches ......
HUGGE Mattress is rated 4.83 based on 232 reviews