HIKEit Reviews

of reviewers recommend HIKEit
Read HIKEit Reviews

dene@hikeit.com.au

Brunswick East

Tell us how HIKEit made you happy
hi,fitted the hikeit x9.with the tillix valve & needle kit.massive increase in throttle response down low where i wanted it for towing the van.fuel saving increased from 6.89 k/ltr to 8.69 k/ltr .very happy.well worth buying.thanks guys.
Great feels like an instant turbo Power
Honestly feel it's great control especially for 4 wheeling! Can't wait to use this to its full super easy to install
Applied to Toyota prado, results are unbelievable like driving a different car. Always thought prado was a nice car to drive, now it’s a nice beast to tame. Have an IDrive in my hilux and this surpasses all expectations with more features and excellent warranty. Highly recommend.
Good service great product
Fitted my new Hikeit x9 today and installation was quick and quite easy ,i simply can't believe the difference, well worth the money ,,,, simply awesome. 😁😎
My D-max just woke up from the deep sleep. Hikeit totally unleashed its hidden power. And also no problem now during take off when I am towing my big Jayco. The best upgrade to my 4x4!
Hi, their customer service is non existent - ordered the products on the 6th May 2020. Received an email on the 19th May stating the order was completed and the item dispatched. On the 20th tired to contact Matt about the status after two phone calls and he assured me that they had been sent and I had a tracking number with Australia Post......27th May still no response from Matt in regards to my products. Very poor customer service from Hikeit. It surely is not that hard to let customers know what is happening with honest answers.
Absolutely fantastic.The difference is amazing. Definitely recommend this product.
Item has still not arrived, was ordered on 14-5-20. Delivery notification indicates sometime this week
I still haven’t received my HIKEit yet so hard to comment...?
I wouldnt have a clue as I havent received it yet so it gets a poor rating.
I ordered it on the 6th may and still haven’t received it.
I haven’t received the item yet????
It appears as though you have sent me one with the wrong connections I have emailed photos of what you sent and my connection please respond ASAP thanks
Was order almost a month ago and still hasn’t arrived and haven’t had any communication from them
Hi,

I cant tell you how it is because i still do not have it.

You have taken the money but still not supplied it after one email and one phone call I still have nothing.

Follow up is very poor.

Product not received yet ?
I can't review as I have not yet received the product
Still waiting for mine to be shipped ad your team are keeping me informed of where it’s at. Still haven’t received confirmation from your warehouse that it’s on it’s way. Once I receive it and install it then the review might be better
Easy straight forward installation with an immediate effect in throttle response
HIKEit is rated 4.20 based on 103 reviews