Hobo Jack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hobo Jack

Tell us how Hobo Jack made you happy
Delivery was slow. Sent my return back signed for which was delivered a week ago and still no refund. Avoiding all my emails and not replying to paypal dispute. Avoid
Don't bother. Quoted as 2 to 4 day delivery, day five today and they have sent an email saying it was dispatched at the start of the week, but tracking number shows it's not even gone to Royal Mail yet. No response to customer service email.
I ordered 3 items from HoboJack at the end of November. There was an "attempted delivery" on 12/17 but my wife was home and no one came to the house and no delivery attempt notification or card was left. Customer service was nearly non-existent and when they did answer, they were vague, unhelpful, and unwilling to do anything to correct the situation. They then emailed me today saying the items status had updated and I will receive my package in a few days. The USPS website tracking says they are returning the package to the sender. So now I'm here, nearly two months since placing my order with nothing to show and zero help from the business itself. Never ordering from them again.
6 shirts shrunk after following washing instructions. Email sent twice but ignored.

Awful customer service.
Very very poor customer service, I order 3 items of clothing with an arrival date of 3 / 4 days with royal mails 48 hour tracked. Turned to 6 days without anything so I contacted the hobo jack Facebook Page to receive a message saying to email them. I emailed them 3 times before I got a response, the email just told me my tracking information... nothing about my items being late or any sort of apology. I then contacted them again explaining it hasn’t arrived as the post has been for today. It has now been a total of 8 days and nothing. The customer service is terrible, they don’t want to know or help. Will be taking this further
Poor customer service and unfortunately do not ship on items on time.
Avoid, they don't stick to shipping/handling times as they do not have stock. Customer service are rude and unapologetic if they bother replying. The fact they have had to hide reviews on Facebook says it all.
Hobo Jack is rated 2.25 based on 12 reviews