Hobo Jack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hobo Jack

Tell us how Hobo Jack made you happy
6 shirts shrunk after following washing instructions. Email sent twice but ignored. Awful customer service.
Everything arrived quickly and looked cool. I had ordered a size up as I hate small t-shirts and I’m glad I did as it was just the right size. However after one wash (on 30degrees) it shrunk so much I could hardly get it on. I’m 5”7 and 72kg and should really have no need to order a large but even though I did I now have a small shirt that stretches like a drum skin across my back! Really hoping for a refund. Just waiting on a response from customer services!
Very very poor customer service, I order 3 items of clothing with an arrival date of 3 / 4 days with royal mails 48 hour tracked. Turned to 6 days without anything so I contacted the hobo jack Facebook Page to receive a message saying to email them. I emailed them 3 times before I got a response, the email just told me my tracking information... nothing about my items being late or any sort of apology. I then contacted them again explaining it hasn’t arrived as the post has been for today. It has now been a total of 8 days and nothing. The customer service is terrible, they don’t want to know or help. Will be taking this further
Great products but it took 10 days to be delivered said UK delivery was 2-4 days.
Great service, delivered on time
Delivered on time, great designs
Poor customer service and unfortunately do not ship on items on time.
Avoid, they don't stick to shipping/handling times as they do not have stock. Customer service are rude and unapologetic if they bother replying. The fact they have had to hide reviews on Facebook says it all.
Quick and easy online payment
Hobo Jack is rated 2.67 based on 9 reviews