Honey Feast Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Feast
Read Honey Feast Reviews

About Honey Feast:

Natural Beekeepers bringing your the finest products from the hive

352-708-6752

charlie@honeyfeast.com

917 Carter Road Suite 150

Tell us how Honey Feast made you happy
I have placed two orders from this company twice now. I have not been disappointed, the products are delicious and reasonably priced. I’d give 10 stars if possible. I highly recommend giving them a try!! Orange blossom is a favorite in my household.
Delicious honey. Of course there was some spilled out of the package which made it a little messy. Probably just a combo from shipping service being rough with the package and the heat. Awesome product!
This honey is so delicious. Some of the best honeycomb I've had. I ususally go to Whole Foods, but since the pandamic, I'm shopping mostly small business for a lot of items. I was not disappointed. Will be ordering again!
Keep up the good work!
Took a hot minute to get here, but worth the wait. . Delicious!
Excellent honey, good price, and excellent service.
Grate product. Fast delivery.
Got the honeycomb for my son’s birthday because he loves it. He said it was excellent! Will definitely be back for more for he is interested in trying all the flavored honeys. Thank you
Great delicious perfect comb honey. Well wrapped & speedy safe delivery. I used to have two bee hives as a teenager & appreciate comb honey and the quality Honey Feast provides. Definitely would buy from Honey Harvest again.
The honey was outstanding! This was a first time purchase and certainly will not be the last. Thank you so much!
Very good tasting honeycomb at a great price.
Love this honey....used to buy at Earth Fare before they closed but finally found them on the web. Our favorite is the Bourbon honey.
Very good service and the ordering off your website was a cinch. 5 star rating. :-)
Excellent!
Excellent Black Gum Tupleo Honey, really sweet and tasty. I am taking this honey for health benefits as well, I highly recommend this honey .
This is my second order with this company and my experience was great I received my products fast, and good quality.
Thanks,
Ginny
Very impressed with the delivery, taste and quantity of the comb for the price but a couple minor things I would change, no packing peanuts and a sturdier container for the comb but over all wonderful, beautiful, fresh honey I couldn't be more pleased.
I received my honeycomb ...It was delivered when they said. The package was sealed well. No leakage. The honey is fresh and delicious. I definitely will order more and recommend to family and friends.
Excellent product and of a good quality and taste. It was beyond my expectations.
Came packaged nicely, arrived quickly and the honey is amazing! Will definitely be ordering from this company again!
Honey Feast is rated 4.91 based on 140 reviews