Honey Feast Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Feast
Read Honey Feast Reviews

About Honey Feast:

Natural Beekeepers bringing your the finest products from the hive

352-708-6752

charlie@honeyfeast.com

917 Carter Road Suite 150

Tell us how Honey Feast made you happy
My all-time favorite honey. Won’t tell you the type so there’s not a run on it! Sea Grape😇
Amazing, delicious honey.Pretty packaged
Excellent product. Makes a great gift!
Love that this is a US product!
This one company I recommend for their honesty and excellent products, and prompted service, I ordered their product more than once, as a matter of fact I will be ordering more for excellent delicious honey and Royal jelly.
This is the best honey that I have ever tasted! Fast ship, too. Highly recommended.
Honey Feast produces absolutely incredible honey! I found them in a local market in Longwood, FL at little sample station that was set up. I tried multiple flavors, but they have one honey called Sea Grape. This is the single best honey that I have ever tasted. I bought a small bottle on the spot. Now I say small bottle because Honey Feast also sells this stuff in 3lb jars. That seems like a lot, but I ordered my 3rd 3lb jar last week. It goes on everything! And once the crystalline sugar settles at the bottom.. watch out! That stuff is solid gold explosion of honey sugar flavor. I can't recommend this place enough.
Honey Feast 5 star review on 13th October 2020
It was so delicious
Awesome great tasting honey! Our favorite is the Sea Grape a nice robust flavor.
Great products!
This is our second order from Honey Feast. My husband loves the bourbon honey and buys extra bottles fir his friends. The raw honeycomb is a delicious treat and a novelty for our grandchildren who have never seen the workings of a beehive. The order shipped within a day it seems and is here before we know it. We will be ordering from this company for as long as we can!! Delicious, beautiful honey!! We love it!!!!
Quickly shipped and nicely packaged. The honey is excellent, I bought a few extra bottles for gifts.
Love this small batch highest quality honey so much that I have given it as gifts to friends and family.
Good honey
LOVE my honey! Thank You!
Honey feast is a very good quality which I definitely recommend to anyone. I have given it to my loved ones as a gift and they loved it! Honey Lavender is one of my favorites; it is very relaxing when I use as a sweetener for my tea.
Only had REAL SOURWOOD a few times in my life ! This isn’t it !
But I keep trying to find it !
This was my first order and everything went splendidly. My order arrived ahead of time, the packaging was great and the honey is delicious!
We enjoy Honey Feast products for several years since a trip to Florida. I ordered several times through Amazon but not always was available. I am realy pleased to find out how good packing and delivery process Honew Feast has directly.
Best honey. I didn't know I LIKED honey until this!
Honey Feast is rated 4.90 based on 182 reviews