Honey Feast Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Feast
Read Honey Feast Reviews

About Honey Feast:

Natural Beekeepers bringing your the finest products from the hive

352-708-6752

charlie@honeyfeast.com

917 Carter Road Suite 150

Tell us how Honey Feast made you happy
I got this from a friend as a gift. It is by far THE BEST hot honey I have ever had!!
Dear Charlie and Staff, I bought some so called pure honey from a well known market here in New York. A friend suggested to me to try your product. The color was impressive, OMG the taste was amazing 😳. I know you and your staff are proud of your product and you should be. Mlnorman
I love this product! Not overwhelming Bourbon just a hint. Lovely
Honey Feast has the best honey. We particularly like the melaleuca honey. I love the fact that it has no added ingredients and little amount of processing.
Love Honey Feast honey!!
this honey is fabulous especially the melaleuca variety. i have used it to make salve for myself and family. safe and organic way to keep good health.
Yes yes yes! I consider myself (lightheartedly) a honey connoisseur and this tupelo is the bee's knees! It may have a tiny bit to do with the fact that it was a super thoughtful gift from a gem of a person, and my first taste was off the face of a plastic caterpillar, but probably not. It's probably just really that amazing. ;) I plan to buy more! (Love the packaging too!)
Honey Feast Melaleuca Honey does indeed help boost the immune system (I'm not a scientist...can't objectively prove it)...but that's not what reviews are for...right? Based on my personal experience...it helps...especially when noticing first signs of fighting off a new infection. (Have not tried it on wounds/scrapes though) I've only taken internally. What I do is take a regular teaspoonful 3x/day when fighting something off. When not fighting something off...2x/day.
Natural Tea Tree honey at a good price.
Excellent product and company.
Awesome products
Some of the best and purest honey that you can find! Great flavor selection and very reasonable prices, especially for the gallon jugs. Thanks for staying true to your craft, which helps humans and bees alike.
I was given some Sea Grape Honey as a gift and it was delicious. I was so impressed that I ordered some more of the Sea Grape honey and also some Wild flower. Can't wait to try the Wild flower.
Picked up some of this product while In Gatlinburg, Tn. Was very pleased with the product and ordered more after I returned home.
First of all, I loved the packaging! These would make wonderful gifts for Christmas. Yes, I will order again. The price is reasonable and lower than other companies I checked. The Flower Powered Superfood tastes great. I’ve only used it for 2 days but have not needed a nap since taking it. I had a very physical day yesterday so took hemp honey in the evening to alleviate any soreness. Woke up this morning earlier than usual feeling refreshed.
Professionally packaged, and packed well. Make lovely gifts. I have only tried the Wildflower Honey Raw, and it is wonderful, as I expect the others to be.
Great honey for a reasonable price. Ships fast.
Made my first purchase from your company of Acacia honey. I chise it because I was reading it is the best honey for those who have diabetes but, still want to enjoy the benefits of honey. It arrived in a very timely manner in packaging that is worthy of gift giving and the honey is delicious! I will be ordering from you again!
I have ordered from Honey Feast several times, and I can highly recommend their service and products. I am enjoying trying different varieties of honey, all of which have been delicious. I keep finding more ways to use the hot honey, like marinades and salad dressings, etc.
Honey Feast make GREAT products. I had been buying Tupelo and other brands of Honey Feast honey for couple years and enjoyed every sip of it.
Honey Feast is rated 4.95 based on 21 reviews