Buy Pods Now Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Buy Pods Now
"This company is super nice and professional. I will definitely buy from them from now on."
"Bad customer service!! I diddnt get any tracking number even though they said I did. When I messaged them asking if I could get the tracking number, I diddnt get any reply... Still haven't gotten my package."
"Great customer service, quick delivery, and very reasonable prices. A couple drawbacks: when they switched over from HotPodz, the reward system got worse; the discounts expire but they don't tell you when; and they have it set up where you have to sign for every package. Other than that, no complaints."
"I cannot express just how great my experience was. I found what I was looking for, the price was unbeatable and I don’t think I’ve ever received a delivery that fast. You are my new go to for products! I would recommend you to everyone!"
"Fast delivery, easy website to view"
"Transaction was easy. Pods arrived on time."
"Fast dependable service"
"I ordered it on a monday and ups got it on a thursday. lil slow fr"
"I haven’t received my order yet... and want me to write a review in it🤣🤣🤣🤣"
"Super fast shipping, awesome!"
"The site is okay- I have found other sites cheaper. The pods I received are not correct. I always buy Zalt Strawberry Watermelon from another site and the flavor is good but everytime I buy them from this site - they taste terrible. Figured because so much time had passed that maybe they were okay."
"Great products and fast delivery!"
"I used to only use this website because the shipping was fast and prices were cheap. now the shipping is terrible. it took 5 days for the order to even ship then another 4 days to get to my house. they used to have quick 4/5 day shipping. idk what happened but they aren't doing very well."
"Good prices, fast shipping. Thank you!"
"Perfect condition and arrived timely."
"Quality Product, fast delivery, reasonable price."
"I live in NY, please never stop servicing me and you have a customer for life."
"Pods are great and better price then the other brand I was buying, delivery was quick. Thank you"
"Most of the time I am fully satisfied with my order. I have received a bad batch in the past which was a waste of 74.00 but overall I am satisfied."
"Good service good price"
Buy Pods Now is rated 4.35 based on 204 reviews