hotpodz.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend hotpodz.com
"Great customer service"
"Excellent service"
"At first I was skeptical because there were more and more people alerting me of the fakes out there. I've bought from this website before, but this time I was buying in bulk... I got the mail package, verified it against other people's reviews of what to watch out for, feeling a sigh of relief afterwards. Shipping was fast too. Got it within a week. :)"
"Latest order held up in NJ over a week! No response to email or phone. Started to think I got scammed, but finally got a refund. Now I see the flavor I ordered is “sold out” so I figure my pods went to someone else and/or inventory management is for shit at Hotpodz. No longer a fan, but thankful for refund."
"very cheap and amazingly fast shipping"
"Hotpodz is THE best!!!!!!!"
"GREAT COMPANY !! FAST DELIVERY"
"Everything from order to delivery was smooth and effective, the only thing is that shipping takes quite long. I live in Scandinavia though so I understand it, but if they found a way to ship faster it's an easy 5/5."
"I ordered ultra max grape Ice pods and received a different brand called ultimate grape ice. Still the same flavor but not the same quality. =("
"It came here fast ! And the flavors are good I recommend cause it’s a lot cheaper than the store I pay for flavor pods around 18$ to 20$"
"Great service and gets to where it’s goin pretty fast I would recommend using this service"
"Awesome website. Great choice of flavors. Will use only this site. Super fast delivery."
"Normally great service and product. The recent purchase of VQ pods are not good. Do not function with my device"
"It was quick and amazing"
"Shipping was super fast & everything was perfect!"
"Always great deals and super fast shipping"
"Product came on time and as advertised."
"Great service! Shipped pretty quick! Thank you"
"package never delivered."