hotpodz.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend hotpodz.com
"Very fast shipping, great price and in stock. Thank you"
"I ordered the rainbow and received the red device. And the device overheated and gave me a burning taste which was disgusting!"
"I like ordering from this site. Has good customer service when needed. Pricing is also good."
"Ordered these a week ago and they haven’t even been shipped yet. Would like a refund if at all possible."
"No word. Just good thanks!"
"Great except didn’t tell me my pods were back ordered for a week after I ordered them"
"Always fast shipping and great prices. This is the ONLY place I buy my pods from!"
"package was back ordered and still no update on where it is."
"Hotpodz keeps you update with your order and has outstanding communication with the costumer!"
"Great selection, prices, rewards program and fast shipping! Customer service also top notch. Would definitely recommend!"
"its fast and fast"
"I can say amazing customer service when and issue occurs and very understanding as well. I’ll most definitely keep ordering from here in the future!"
"Solid company , took a little longer than expected to get my delivery but will buy from again"
"Fast shipping"
"I like the variety of flavors and prices. Very good website. I’m glad I found it."
"Great selection at a good price, wish there was a better rewards system because I use hot podz so much"
"The best thank you so much"
"I love it. Especially the flavord."
"Love the products, and the taste!!"
"Love the wide variety and always receive product in a timely manner !!! Website super easy to get around, and have never had a problem with receiving packages !!"
hotpodz.com is rated 4.35 based on 57 reviews