Buy Pods Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy Pods Now
Read Buy Pods Now Reviews
AAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++
Bad experience bad
Foreign juul pods, they taste different but the price was the same, dissapointed.
it has been about a week and still no sign it's coming soon
I can’t give any stars.. I brought and paid for them on the 13 nov and I still don’t have them it’s now 3 December still waiting they are on the way..I do live in Australia but they we sent on the 29th of nov 16 days after purchase🤷🏽‍♀️
+pods are great flavor but as far as the seapod brand goes they are junk. Reminds me a lot of zalt...Leaks half of it and the other half tastes like cotton.
Normally, I receive my order within 5 days, tops, but, this latest one seems to be taking longer. Looks like it will be more like 10 days. Thanks for providing a tracking number. I appreciate it.
Quick shipping
Great price, fast shipping.
Great customer service! I will continue to order only from hotpodz.
haven't arrived yet but ordering was easy and i have been kept up to date with tracking
Very reasonable price and super fast shipping! Will order from again!
Super! I love them, as a European loving american pods is a lifesaver. Keep up the good work!
Order came exactly as placed and the shipping was quicker than I had anticipated. Overall first experience was a good one. I will be doing business here for now on.
This company is super nice and professional. I will definitely buy from them from now on.
Bad customer service!! I diddnt get any tracking number even though they said I did. When I messaged them asking if I could get the tracking number, I diddnt get any reply... Still haven't gotten my package.
Great customer service, quick delivery, and very reasonable prices. A couple drawbacks: when they switched over from HotPodz, the reward system got worse; the discounts expire but they don't tell you when; and they have it set up where you have to sign for every package. Other than that, no complaints.
I cannot express just how great my experience was. I found what I was looking for, the price was unbeatable and I don’t think I’ve ever received a delivery that fast. You are my new go to for products! I would recommend you to everyone!
Fast delivery, easy website to view
Transaction was easy. Pods arrived on time.
Buy Pods Now is rated 4.32 based on 218 reviews