Buy Pods Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy Pods Now
Read Buy Pods Now Reviews
Love the variety and the timely delivery..
Service and delivery of product was excellent and will order again.
The coconut milk pods were very hard to inhale for some reason. They’re fairly hard to snap into the juul device itself but, it’s primarily the actual pods themselves.
Did not my purchase, and called several times, nobody got back to me as of yet and I am considering about reversing the transaction. Please assist ASAP, thank you.
Great website! Paid for pods from here before and it came right away! I’m just having trouble receiving my package for my latest order, but I’m sure the support team can help.
This was my first order but they had my pods in stock and they shipped quick!
I am so glad I found this online store for my vaping needs. The owners are honest and dependable and will go out of their way to help you in any way they can. I'm sold, as long as they are an online store I will be their customer.
Great prices and the fastest shipping I've ever seen...they understand we need these pods quick! Will definitely order again!
Please don't ask for review specially if my package didn't even ship out yet
Very excellent service, always receive my order quickly.
Terrible customer service wrote two emails inquiring about my package that was sent internationally . I still haven’t found out where my package is
But you have no STLTH pops why
Love the Lava 2 product Easy online check out and quick delivery. Thank you
Easy to order and very fast shipping will do more business.
I am missing a lot of the items I ordered and haven’t gotten any direct answer from you!
💯💯💯💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯
Love y'all!!
I love them. It tastes just like mint juul
Listen I directly purchased my product from Sol and I would always get my product living in Florida no later than four business days. I would typically order the product on a Thursday or Friday and it would be shipped out the next business day. For example if I order the product on a Friday it would be at my house no later than Wednesday and that was on the $2.95 flat rate. I ordered a 5 pack of Sol tobacco vape pods last Friday and it is Saturday and still haven't received them! I will not be using your company again. Disappointed customer Anthony Kerns
Have you checked with your post office? When I check the tracking it shows delivered.
AAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++