Buy Pods Now Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Buy Pods Now
"Paid 60 dollars for shipping over a week ago and my package still hasn't arrived..."
"Cool pods are by far the best pods for the juul pen , they are smooth have a great draw and satisfying ! Hotpods delivered my cool pods promply and for a great price. Im very happy with there products and service....."
"So every time I order your product, I must pick it up at a post office because I’m not home to sign for it. Would like if I didn’t have to go out my way to get it. If possible?!?!? Love using this site but that’s the only thing I have an issue with."
"I'm only giving this review a 4 instead of a 5 because they have had what I like out of stock for a long time. I had to finally get a different flavor an I hope I like them cause I buy 5 at a time. Other then this I'm always very happy."
"The delivery was super fast and the quality are prices are top notch!"
"They were really helpful with my questions. It arrived when expected. I was so happy to receive my pods because I can't get them from the vape shops near me. I will be ordering from them again."
"Great prices and shipped out the same day ordered! I will be a regular customer!"
"Love these!"
"Easy ordering and receiving. I have never been disappointed with the flavors."
"Shipped in 2 days taste great and decent prices!"
"i have placed 5 orders with hot podz, and the turnaround is always very fast - quick shipping, products in excellent shape, will continue to purchase from them and highly recommend them!"
"Doesn’t stick"
"I love the quality of this website; it's very premium. I really enjoy the points system, too. Maybe add a few more pod devices like some suorin ones but other than that this website is my go-to vape site. Keep up the great work guys!"
"Excellent choice of pods, and great service."
"Great company!"
"I've been a steady customer, tried mostly all the pod brands. I always get them very quickly and at very reasonable price. Thanks!!"
"Awesome service, speed, products, and price!"
"Quick delivery"
"I love it. They always have the pods I like in stock"
"Delayed but acceptable.."