Buy Pods Now Reviews

Jonathan Goldsmith
Buy Pods Now 5 star review on 13th March 2020
Jimmye Johnson
More Photos & Videos
I find it very easy to make a purchase on this site, the prices are great, and shipping is quick!
Posted 7 minutes ago
Easy to shop on website. Arrived later than expected, prob due to covid10 delays
I made a purchase looking for 1 thing, stumbled onto something better. I bought and the shipping to me way Really Fast, so I bought more and that shipping was just as fast!! Thank You!!!!
This is the first time purchasing from this site. Prices are good.
Awesome product and came very quickly. Will definitely order from you again.
I absolutely love ❤️ it.
Excellent Service👍All my orders are sent out within almost hours🍾Great supplies with lots of options🙃honestly, I’d be lost without them!
I bought 10 Helix bars. The flavor are great. But one of the Grape Iced was a dud. No light & won’t rip.
Excellent company. Order is always correct, very good prices, and quick delivery
Best site to order my disposables. Price is good. Shipping is fast and they are always in stock. They are double the price if I buy them at a local store.
Awesome podes and reliable
Fast delivery thank you pods now
I ordered my pods 7 days ago and I have yet to receive them. I always get great service from this site but this is ridiculous. I heavily depend on those pods and I'm saddened that I havent received them yet. It's always three days. From Jersey to Brooklyn. First time with this problem. Disappointed.
No reservations, all is always well
The shipping was slow over 7 days.
Package came a day earlier than expected, and was in discreet packaging. Both are very good things :) Product was in perfect condition, and all 3 of my items were correct.
The service and the prices for buying on this website is satisfactory. I really enjoyed the fluent and smooth process on buying and ordering. The shipping is fast and good whenever you want something from here asap. I would highly recommend buying from here, especially in bulk.
Easy checkout, great selection and fast delivery! No complaints what so ever!
I got my order within 2 days
Very Very good
I love this company! Great products, and they are working hard to get more and keep it stocked. I order everything 2 weeks and they always have what I want and need. I can't wait to order the 1,000 puffs they got in. I've called them on the phone before very very nice customer service! And their price's are good too! I love buypodsnow! ❤
Buy Pods Now is rated 4.49 based on 634 reviews