Buy Pods Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy Pods Now
4.6
Based on 2,864 reviews
Read Buy Pods Now Reviews
Good prices and fast delivery
Posted 5 minutes ago
Always prompt with my orders. I always receive exactly what I ordered.
Posted 52 minutes ago
There was a shipping delay with the order. Understandable but inconvenient to wait 6 days to receive.
Posted 1 hour ago
So yummy. I don’t even miss my old Vape. It just taste so good and it satisfies your need.
Always Delivered on time
Ordering was easy and it was here in 3 days. I will continue to order from y’all!!
Always pleasant and product ships quickly. No complaints here!
Buy Pods Now is the best online vape site and I won’t buy anywhere else now. They have the fastest shipping and never has anything I ordered suddenly become back ordered. I find this happening a lot on other vape sites. Thank you BPN for exceeding my expectations!
They came quickly and my order was correct. I really enjoy ordering from this company
They are what I expected and they arrived when you said they would
Glad I was able to find someone to deliver. All retailers done away with myblu
I have been a long time customer and have received packages of Pods after packages of Pods that do not have any menthol taste or have the burnt taste. I called to complain they said that they cannot eat anymore expensive cost to refund customers money. I guess it’s gotten financially ridiculous to sell half ass product. I have taken my business to another company and have had no issues.
Very good but it takes forever to get your order.
The price for my Vuse pods has gone up. I was ordering them from BuyPODSNow because of the price and convenience. Now with shipping, the price is the same as buying them at the gas station around the corner. Also, I placed my last order on 5/13/2022 and didn't get any updates about my order until I reached out to your support. I didn't receive my order until today 5/24/2022. I'm probably not going to order from you anymore
They take a long time to deliver and I paid for fast and it still takes a long time
I’ve had trouble with UPS lately for not leaving my package after I paid $10.99 for next day delivery. They ring the wrong bell and make sign waivers before they leave it. I don’t think it’s fair. Can I leave instructions ??
I had a great experience
Easily navigated website, super fast delivery.
Need to get quicker in the mail
Absolutely amazing! Best prices, great product, and quick delivery!
Buy Pods Now is rated 4.55 based on 2,864 reviews