Hyde & Sleep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hyde & Sleep
1.2
Based on 62 reviews

Tell us how Hyde & Sleep made you happy
I am on my second Hyde and sleep raspberry mattress in 2 years, it’s dipped, lumpy and sooo uncomfortable, apparently it’s faulty but not faulty enough for a replacement. Iv had a bad back for the last four months and was considering a new career, and stopping the gym, iv been taking tablets for the pain, but after sleeping in the spare room for a few nights in the extreme hot weather, my back is totally better, which I am sooo shocked about, I have this mattress on finance and am still paying for it, iv been told there is nothing I can do as it’s not faulty, my back begs to differ!!!! It’s the most iv ever paid for a mattress and totally disgusted at what’s happened, judging by the reviews I’m appalled they are still making this mattress, I will never shop at Dreams ever again!!!! The pillows are also terrible, I bought 2 they were expensive and lost their shape after a few months, feel absolutely conned!!!!! What a waste of money!!!!!!
We brought two Hyde and Sleep pillows from Dreams about 2 months ago. Cost £100. Initially they were very firm and comfortable with great neck support. Now they have lost about 50% bulk and are so uncomfortable they cannot be used. So I called the store at Middlebrook Horwich for advice on maintenance and care. They could not help and seemed to focus on the non return policy but and put me in trouch with Dreams customer service. They too put much focus on non return and told me to contact the store for more information about how to care for the pillows !!!! This is very poor customer service. Hyde and Sleep are a Dreams subsiduary but Dreams staff are not able to provide product help. We will be going to Bensons for the new mattress !!
Bought a £599 Hyde &Sleep hybrid double in 2018 and now having to replace due to sagging, it's feels like you are going to roll out of bed ! Going for a Emma Original this time as we have already have a single and it is very comfortable also cheaper than what I paid back in 2018 (£407.55) which includes waterproof mattress protector.
Bought the super king-size just over 1 year ago and like many found it to be very comfortable to start with. Now both my wife and I wake up every morning tired and sore. Can't believe that they get away selling this rubbish at such a high price.
Brought in 2018 and it’s just unbearable to sleep on now, like everyone else it’s obviously a common problem and the company is just the absolute worst. 10 year guarantee my a*se! Quite clearly aren’t sticking by this because everyone who has a someone come out to look say that the dips aren’t deep enough to be deemed faulty or damaged...currently feels like Sleeping in a grave. Such a waste of money that we don’t have to be replacing a few years down the line. Should be on watchdog!
Brought 1 year ago it was initially very comfortable , but start to build up a ridge down the middle and then started to sag on both sides .we asked dreams to review as we werent happy , they sent a person to review who said the sagging didnt hit the criteria for a faulty / return. We are both now suffering with bad back and necks each morning because it is like lying on completely un even ground. Extremely disappointed. I will never buy from Dreams again . Is there a way of publishing all of these comments on the Dreams website ' everyone seems to be reporting the same issues .
After 6 months it lost its shape and there are 2 long grooves where we sleep permanently. They must know about this fault. It’s like lying in a ditch. If you were to lie in the middle you’d roll down the slope. A dreadful experience and complete waste of money - it wasn’t cheap.
Had a hide and sleep mattress for 3 years , big dip in mattress now and awful back ache which I’ve never had before , shocking quality for money paid , do not buy
Had this mattress for three years and all ready I am looking to buy another as this one is dipping badly on both sides. I haven't bothered to get anyone out as I have read other people with the same problem didn't get anywhere. Considering it had a ten year warranty I think three years is not a long time. I will be keeping well away from memory foam beds in future and go back to more traditional beds that last !!!
Bought a hyde and sleep orange mattress in 2018 and was very pleased with it initially. I sleep on a king size mattress on my own and weigh about 9 stone. I have been having very painful neck and back problems and sought kyropractitioners help for the last 2 years. I very rarely have a good night sleep and wake up feeling worse than when I went to bed. I but thought it was me but after reading these reviews it appears to be the mattress. DO NOT BUY ONE, mine will be going to the homeless!
Bought a hyde and sleep mattress memory foam 3 years ago and now dipped in middle and waste of money. Led to bad backache. Company not around so cannot have recourse. Worst mattress and worst sales push. Waste of money. Avoid Hyde and Sleep.
Only chose 1 star as I cannot go for zero!! We bought a Superking Hyde & Sleep Hybrid+ very firm mattress after using the Sleepmatch facility in Dreams and after only 7 months it is like sleeping in 2 troughs with a massive ridge down the middle, even after following the care instructions of turning the mattress [which handily has no handles!!] every so many weeks. As with others on here, a guy from Homeserve has been out and advises it is within tolerance 'quelle surprise' but if I want an independent survey which finds it is faulty, they will pay up to £60 and 'reconsider [not necessarily change] their decision' What a waste of time... I am looking into legal recourse, probably in vain, but it will make me feel better. Avoid Hyde & Sleep and avoid Dreams at all costs....you have been warned.
Bought 6 months ago for £699, hubby bought it as I was undergoing treatment for cancer and he wanted me to be comfortable. Now same problem as so many others, dips forming, bad night sleep all the time. Both me and hubby suffering from back and neck pain that's really bad. Big lump down the middle of the bed as well as 2 dips either side, despite turning it. Homeserve came to check and guess what..... it has to be a 3 cm tolerance and ours is only 2 cms (same excuse given to so many others) and that was 12 hours after we last slept in it. They need to check the bed when you have been in it. DREAMS Refused to change it. ITS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS AND DO NOT BUY FROM DREAMS!!!
Mattress is 3 years old and has got to the point where it is unusable. Started to develop trough like dips where we lay, after about 2 years and now husband feels like he will roll out of bed. Unfortunately Hyde & Sleep website no longer exists!! What a waste of money!!
Seemed to last about 18 months before it sunk, it was really expensive and need to replace it again
Paid £600 for a mattress that lasted 2.5 years, it has sunk in the middle causing me back ache, totally unacceptable, avoid this product
On our second mattress as first was replaced as faulty due to ridiculous dips forming. Same issue now - like sleeping in a trough. My back aches and I rarely get a good nights sleep. We complained and they sent around an independent assessor (Homeserve). Nice guy but they reported no issues and "within manufacturers tolerances". Well those tolerances are pure guff and designed to fend off complaints about a badly designed and manufactured product. Avoid these mattresses - you will pay for it after a few months.
Paid £500 for this mattress which lasted 3 years, now there is a dip where I sleep, avoid
If I cold this mattress no stars I would. As with the other reviews we have had our mattress ( Raspberry) just over 2 years and have two dips where we lie and a bump in the middle. We have regularly turned the mattress round once a month and now we have to do it weekly. Again neither of us are heavy or over weight and so I can only put this down to a poor quality mattress. I wish I had seen these reviews before I had made my purchased but this will hopefully warn others NOT TO PURCHASE!!
We have previously bought Ikea mattresses and they've lasted well but this time we decided to treat ourselves to a Hyde and Sleep mattress in January 2018 after seeing good reviews. Last summer we noticed 2 cannonball dips in our mattress (we are not heavy people - I am just over 8st). We have turned it as advised but the dips got bigger to the point where my husband was not sleeping well and his back was aching. The mattress came with a 10 year guarantee and so we contacted Dreams who sent an engineer out. He said the dip had to be just over 3cm and ours was 2.5cm and so not enough to be deemed faulty. When a mattress causes poor sleep and a bad back, I'd say this is faulty and I would certainly expect a mattress to last longer than 2.5 years. At the time it said normally companies offer an 8 year guarantee but they were so confident, they were offering 10 years. Terribly misleading and such a waste of money. I will never buy an expensive mattress ever again and wouldn't trust Dreams......Ikea all the way!
Hyde & Sleep is rated 1.2 based on 62 reviews