Hyde & Sleep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hyde & Sleep

Tell us how Hyde & Sleep made you happy
Bought the orange firm mattress in November 2019 was quite comfortable for the first 2 months then we noticed a rigid down the middle and the dip either side which gradually got worse. Finally decided to go back to dreams and speak to them about it, they arranged for a mattress technician to and inspect it and because the dip either side was under the 3cm guidelines dreams refused to offer a replacement or refund. Awaiting delivery on a new mattress as we can no longer put up with pain and discomfort😡. Do not waste good money on purchasing the Hyde and Sleep mattress you may just as well throw it down the drain. Mrs J Webb Isle of Wight
Lastest just 2 years before becoming basically unusable.
Hyde and Sleep mattresses are worthless after only 2.5 years.
It was a bad decision since day one, as it is not as breathable as the company promises. It makes you feel very hot.
Now, after only two and a half years of use we will have to throw it away, as the foam has lost its shape, it is bumpy, and I wake up everyday with pain in my neck and back.
We bought it directly from their webpage and it does not exists any more. I cannot found any contact from the company, only distributors. We spent £600, and it supposedly had guaranty for 10 years. But now chequing my mails I realised they never sent a an invoice or information in the guarantee. They only sent the order summary. I feel cheeted!
Mattress dipped in the middle and became very uncomfortable. Avoid and buy a different brand.
Worst mattress I have ever had, AVOID AT ALL COST, After having the mattress for 18 months I found that it started sagging and was very uncomfortable. Even after returning from work it still sags and dose not go back into shape. I have turned the mattress over many times over the time I have had it and rotated it like it says. Now the mattress is not fit for purpose, expensive mattress with very disappointing results. I'm waiting for a reply from Dreams. I will update my review when I get a response, until then this mattress is only fit for the rubbish dump. I will stick it in the spare room and buy a old fashion mattress for the time being. Not sure if I could trust buying another memory foam mattress ever again.
Brought this mattress from Dreams approx 2 years ago. Was super comfortable for both of us until now that is. The mattress has suddenly developed a dip in the middle. We both have to physically pull ourselves out of it when we wake up in the morning. Weve just moved to Spain and will now have to search for something else as we cant carry on with uncomfortable nights sleep. It wasnt cheap and we chose over the competitors. Big Mistake!
Mattress is so dipped on either side that if you sleep on a different part you will roll into the dip. Paid £800 in dreams just 2 years ago.
The mattress is dipping on both my side and husbands. We have had it for 2 years. I am 8 stone and my husband 10 stone so not exactly overweight. I now suffer really bad back pain and needing to buy another mattress which will 100% not be Hyde & Sleep. Avoid this mattress!!!!
Bought this mattress 3 years ago,initially was really happy with it. But the last year I have seen it start to sink where me and my partner lay. This is disappointing considering it’s age and the price, I know feel like it’s not giving me the support and comfort from when I first used it. Not sure how the reviews are so great on other websites?? Not sure how far I would get with a complaint as it looks like Hyde & Sleep are not an independent company anymore as they are selling through the likes of dreams etc... :(
Do not buy. After 3 months the mattress sagged on either side it was replaced under the warranty, the new one has also suffered with the same problem. I have wasted over £500 on this rubbish.
Memory foam Mattress formed a dip on my wife's side, who is not of the larger size.
She started to get bad back aches.
I switched it round and also used a topper, which lasted a little longer.
At first it was a great mattress but after 2 years we have had to replace it.
For the price we paid I'm very disappointed!
Saw some good reviews initially, and tried it out in Dreams. Slept well for a short while, our first hybrid mattress. A few months after it started losing its ‘memory’ and we now have a mattress that is giving us both a bad back. Looking for a replacement now, big waste of nearly £600 - avoid unless you enjoy burning money and back pain
Me and my partner have never had a good nights sleep. We tried to contact them but every email bounces back now. Mattress dips either side of the centre and now we are left with a 'hill' in the middle. Terrible back and neck pain.
This is my 5th mattress with the lemon hyde & sleep in 8 months.
Again serious dipping,I am only a average guy 13 & 1/2 stone
The latest one did not even last a week before it stating to dip.
Customer service is a joke & even contacting higher management is a waste of time
Waiting for return call to come back to me on next step to move forward but not have much hope.
We had our Raspberry Hyde & Sleep in firm, after 18 months we got Homeserve to come out and inspect it, faulty due to dipping. Did not take bed cover out at Dreams as all mattresses should last at least 8 years which is what I told them! Could not get money back but could exchange it for another one, old mattress being taken away, no cost for this or delivery fee. Make sure you get Homeserve to come out to inspect it and then go to Dreams with the report!
Can I do minus stars absolutely agree with everyone here mattress is a waste of money

One replaced already and going to
Get this one as doing the same thing
My mattres has a huge dip causing back pain, it is a terrible product, DON'T BUY, WAST OF MONEY, customer service, still not replyed to me,
OMG this was the most expensive thing i brought when buying a house and haveing no money, though what i will need is a good sleep. I have now got a bad back and a hole in my bank account, massive dip in the middle, dont buy they are a con!
Having looked at these reviews it is extremely frustrating,we also had an engineer come out and measure the dip in the mattress just after 6 months and said it's not enough, a waste of £800
Won't be going back to dreams ,
I bought this mattress last year
It already developed dips ( I am medium size female ) and it’s super uncomfortable
I developed shoulder and neck pain and I can’t sleep at night because of the pain. Terrible experience .
Hyde & Sleep is rated 1.19 based on 42 reviews