Igigi Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Igigi

How would you rate Igigi ?

(optional)

"Great dress ...fit and quality was awsome."
Molly Collins
Verified Buyer
"Fit, color, and quality met expectations."
"Nice dresses"
Paula Dillion
Verified Buyer
"By having plus size dresses made to order. I got exactly the style I wanted."
Tammy Medley
Verified Buyer
"Love, love, love this dress! I had bought it as a goal dress to wear for vacation but turns out it fit me now (even with no weight lost yet), so I think I need to order an even lower size. Going to order a new goal dress in a size lower! Thanks Igigi for making beautiful, well made dresses which feel like they will last due to excellent quality :)"
Satu Alanko
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the dress I ordered. Igigi also made special efforts to make sure that I get my dress in time for the occasion. Thank you!"
Yolanda Johnson
Verified Buyer
"True to size and flattering to my figure."
PAMELA WILSON
Verified Buyer
"The dress fits like a glove! Can't wait to wear it on my cruise to Europe this Friday!! Thank you!"
"Igigi's customer service is the best. They respond quickly and can fix anything!"
"I couldn't get my dress, something about the material. Had to pick a different dress...still waiting....."
"Beautiful"
Angel Morris
Verified Buyer
"My dress was made to order. I love the dress in the picture, especially how it goes off the shoulder. My dress fits perfectly on the body, however it was too long and had to be altered and the elastic is way to tight to go off the shoulder. I asked about altering it to make that happen, but was told they would have to make an entire nw top for the dress and my event is to soon. I'm very sad to pay $400 and it not be perfect."
Kathleen Poelke
Verified Buyer
"Igigi always makes me happy! When the custom dress was delayed in production, they communicated and kept me informed. When I did receive it and had some questions, they answered promptly and offered to make changes. The dress is beautiful, as are all of Igigi's clothes. The fabric is very nice, not too thin and made in the USA. I had it made in the navy with long sleeves and love it."
Lynn Pigeon
Verified Buyer
"Quality fabric at a great price. Speedy delivery and personalized signed thank you included with order"
"Fast delivery and dress exactly as advertised"
Debb Yaskovic
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a dress for my wedding day. I had to return the dress for a smaller size, which made me feel good! Ordering, returns...Igigi makes everything so easy!"
Lillian Smart
Verified Buyer
"Yes, I love my dress and it was a perfect fit."
Angela Fawcett
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic dress - I've been waiting ages for this to come into stock and it's gorgeous. Can't tell you how excited I am. It just needs to be shortened before I can wear it - thank good ness for the new made to order service that makes these maxi dresses just the right length for each person. Love, love, love Igigi!"
"It was easy to order and it was on sale. Arrived in about 12 business days to Australia. Loved that is came in a box. Made it feel special. Will order again. Thank you."
Angela Fawcett
Verified Buyer
"Igigi customised my dress even further than originally suggested, by not only making it a maxi with three quarter sleeves, but adding a plain back top, rather than the print. The results is fabulous! Great to have the dress custom made to the right length....so now I can save £20 on having it shortened. Brilliant, brilliant concept - I;ve ordered more and I have a wish list of others to follow. Why not try it yourself?"
Igigi is rated 4.51 based on 72 reviews