Igigi Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Igigi

How would you rate Igigi ?

Jamie Cline
Verified Buyer
"The Dominique dress is a great fit for me. Well-made and comfortable, perfect for my niece's wedding."
Olimpia Prioteasa
Verified Buyer
"Have many dresses from you but this one is having an horrible fabric and the tailor was a beginner. Totally disappointed 😞"
"I love how the dresses fit perfectly everytime! The quality of the materials used and the care put into the making of the dresses shows in the beautiful styles that are comfortable to wear and are very becoming to the voluptuous bodies that wear them."
Nefertari Sims
Verified Buyer
"My Francesca dress was absolutely gorgeous. I was a hostess for an evening wedding and this dress more than fit the bill. I received so many compliments on the dress. Shipping was really quick. The entire experience was painless!"
Krissy Rezzelle
Verified Buyer
"The box came so beautifully done and they always have beautiful styles and colors! I will definitely be shopping with Igigi again in the future!"
Sylvia Chestnut
Verified Buyer
"Love the fabric and the style is awesome."
"Beautiful dress. Beautiful fabric. Fits very well. Definitely long, however. Will have to be altered before this 5'4" woman can wear it. Currently hits almost at my ankles, which is not flattering. However, I can see that when it is hemmed to just below my knees, it will be lovely."
"Slimmering , fits as expected, and long enough for me I am 5’10” and often dresses are too short Dress fit just right"
"Dress is well made good quality. Very nice!"
Kimberly Sommer
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with my order. This is the second dress I have purchased from Igigi, and both of them are so much prettier in person and I am definitely impressed with how well the dresses fit for a plus size. It’s hard to find a dress that isn’t tent-like or doesn’t cling and show every lump & bump. Somehow your dresses just get it right. Thank you!!"
"Great dress ...fit and quality was awsome."
Molly Collins
Verified Buyer
"Fit, color, and quality met expectations."
"Nice dresses"
Paula Dillion
Verified Buyer
"By having plus size dresses made to order. I got exactly the style I wanted."
Tammy Medley
Verified Buyer
"Love, love, love this dress! I had bought it as a goal dress to wear for vacation but turns out it fit me now (even with no weight lost yet), so I think I need to order an even lower size. Going to order a new goal dress in a size lower! Thanks Igigi for making beautiful, well made dresses which feel like they will last due to excellent quality :)"
Satu Alanko
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the dress I ordered. Igigi also made special efforts to make sure that I get my dress in time for the occasion. Thank you!"
Yolanda Johnson
Verified Buyer
"True to size and flattering to my figure."
PAMELA WILSON
Verified Buyer
"The dress fits like a glove! Can't wait to wear it on my cruise to Europe this Friday!! Thank you!"
"Igigi's customer service is the best. They respond quickly and can fix anything!"
"I couldn't get my dress, something about the material. Had to pick a different dress...still waiting....."
Igigi is rated 4.58 based on 80 reviews