Igigi Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Igigi

How would you rate Igigi ?

"I got it as my maid of honor dress. It was too large and I requested a return so I could get a different size but I never recieved an acceptance of the request and it was within the amount of days."
"Love the dress. My concern was that it would not accommodate my hips. It does!! It will need some alterations as the empire waist and the bodice are way too large. Overall- good dress. Mother of the groom on Nov. 11th. I’ll be the one in the stunning Kandinsky dress!! Thanks IGIGI!!🎉"
"The dress was a big disappointment. It was way too long, too big, and looked terrible on me. I have returned it."
"Love this dress fabric is of high quality. Bought to wear to a summer graduation. My daughter's just love this dress on me"
"I love that you make beautiful sexy dresses for us curvy women! The styles you offer for different body types are wonderful! I do wish that you would take into account that the average woman is 5'4" tall and not design your maxi's so very long! I'm 5'6" tall and with 2" heels, I still have to shorten every maxi I get from you!"
"I always buy dresses from Igigi and every single dress has fit perfectly. The reason I gave a good rating and not a great rating is because the dress didn't fit as well as the others. It was the right size, but I believe it was not right for my shape and height. I still got a lot of compliments. It's still a beautiful dress... with pockets. 😊"
"Beautiful dress. Rich, gorgeous colour. True to size, if you're disproportioned as I am, I recommend ordering a size up. The length was great. I appreciate the quality of the dress and lining. My only complaint is that the belt was a little short once knotted. In the future, I hope Igigi offers true custom made where the upper and lower body can be made in different sizes."
"I LOVE the “Royal” color, the deep purple, but what you can’t see in any of the photos is this color has a fucia lining (a color I can not stand). This wouldn’t be a problem except the front seams along the neckline are jagged and poorly done so the terrible fucia seam pokes out and lines the neck. This is my 3rd dress from Igigi and the other two blew my mind; they were so amazing. This dress was “custom” because they didn’t have my regular size, and I probably won’t even wear it hfor my special event. A MASSIVE disappointment."
"big size,"
"The dress was way too long. The underskirt was fine, but the lace overlay was 7 inches too long. Additionally, I ordered a cap sleeve dress, but the one I received had short sleeves that actually came down to my elbows. I ordered from this company 4 years ago and that dress was very nice. the fabric and the workmanship were superior. This custom-ordered dress that I received was nowhere near the same quality of workmanship or fabric. It seemed as if it was a totally different company. I was thoroughly disappointed and I have no plans to ever purchase from them again. I ordered the dress 6 weeks prior and needed it for an event. I had some difficulty reaching customer service, but I finally reached them. Their initial response was for me to have the dress altered and they would refund 25% of the alteration costs. I told them I did not know anyone that did alterations and further, the event was the upcoming weekend and I had no time to deal with that. In the end, they agreed to send me a mailing label and provide a full refund. I hope they keep their word."
"The Dominique dress is a great fit for me. Well-made and comfortable, perfect for my niece's wedding."
"Have many dresses from you but this one is having an horrible fabric and the tailor was a beginner. Totally disappointed 😞"
"I love how the dresses fit perfectly everytime! The quality of the materials used and the care put into the making of the dresses shows in the beautiful styles that are comfortable to wear and are very becoming to the voluptuous bodies that wear them."
"My Francesca dress was absolutely gorgeous. I was a hostess for an evening wedding and this dress more than fit the bill. I received so many compliments on the dress. Shipping was really quick. The entire experience was painless!"
"The box came so beautifully done and they always have beautiful styles and colors! I will definitely be shopping with Igigi again in the future!"
"Love the fabric and the style is awesome."
"Beautiful dress. Beautiful fabric. Fits very well. Definitely long, however. Will have to be altered before this 5'4" woman can wear it. Currently hits almost at my ankles, which is not flattering. However, I can see that when it is hemmed to just below my knees, it will be lovely."
"Slimmering , fits as expected, and long enough for me I am 5’10” and often dresses are too short Dress fit just right"
"Dress is well made good quality. Very nice!"
"I was very pleased with my order. This is the second dress I have purchased from Igigi, and both of them are so much prettier in person and I am definitely impressed with how well the dresses fit for a plus size. It’s hard to find a dress that isn’t tent-like or doesn’t cling and show every lump & bump. Somehow your dresses just get it right. Thank you!!"
Igigi is rated 4.40 based on 90 reviews