Igigi Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Igigi

Tell us how Igigi made you happy

"Shipping was fast and the price was right with a coupon I had. I purchases the dress for a wedding and received lots of compliments. It's a very flattering cut; although, it was a bit long and I am 5'8" and wore a kitten heal, so just a fair warning there."
"Love this dress!! Looks better than the photo!! Great fit."
"The magenta color was so perfect for me. Many complements."
"I love the up-to-date styles for my size!"
"I love love love the ambrosia dress. I ordered the phillippa dress because they did not have my size in stock for the ambrosia dress. I ended up returning the Phillippa dress because it was a little too big, but the style was the same as the ambrosia. I love igigi and their dresses. They really go out of there way to create beautiful dresses that compliment fuller size women. I hope they never stop doing what they do!"
"Fast shipment. Nice dresses."
"The dress is beautiful, but I miscalculated the length and it's a little bit too long but it doesn't matter. On the other hand, there is no more opening on the leg as on the dominique dress that I already have and I think it's missing, that's why the dress is unique."
"Beautiful Dress! Fits exactly right!!"
"In the past your sizing has been spot on but for some reason over the past year plus ever time I order I have to return because you have changed your sizing. Very frustrated over this as I love your fabric and styles . I have 6 of your dresses all before the big change . Since you have changed I can't get them to fit right. Frances Wiemann"
"The quality of the items are impeccable. They are well worth the price. However, the availability has been a problem for many of the popular items -- my size (18/20) is rarely available in the items I really want by the time I get to the site."
"Love the dress. My concern was that it would not accommodate my hips. It does!! It will need some alterations as the empire waist and the bodice are way too large. Overall- good dress. Mother of the groom on Nov. 11th. I’ll be the one in the stunning Kandinsky dress!! Thanks IGIGI!!🎉"
"Love this dress fabric is of high quality. Bought to wear to a summer graduation. My daughter's just love this dress on me"
"I love that you make beautiful sexy dresses for us curvy women! The styles you offer for different body types are wonderful! I do wish that you would take into account that the average woman is 5'4" tall and not design your maxi's so very long! I'm 5'6" tall and with 2" heels, I still have to shorten every maxi I get from you!"
"I always buy dresses from Igigi and every single dress has fit perfectly. The reason I gave a good rating and not a great rating is because the dress didn't fit as well as the others. It was the right size, but I believe it was not right for my shape and height. I still got a lot of compliments. It's still a beautiful dress... with pockets. 😊"
"Beautiful dress. Rich, gorgeous colour. True to size, if you're disproportioned as I am, I recommend ordering a size up. The length was great. I appreciate the quality of the dress and lining. My only complaint is that the belt was a little short once knotted. In the future, I hope Igigi offers true custom made where the upper and lower body can be made in different sizes."
"The Dominique dress is a great fit for me. Well-made and comfortable, perfect for my niece's wedding."
"Have many dresses from you but this one is having an horrible fabric and the tailor was a beginner. Totally disappointed 😞"
"I love how the dresses fit perfectly everytime! The quality of the materials used and the care put into the making of the dresses shows in the beautiful styles that are comfortable to wear and are very becoming to the voluptuous bodies that wear them."
"My Francesca dress was absolutely gorgeous. I was a hostess for an evening wedding and this dress more than fit the bill. I received so many compliments on the dress. Shipping was really quick. The entire experience was painless!"
"The box came so beautifully done and they always have beautiful styles and colors! I will definitely be shopping with Igigi again in the future!"
Igigi is rated 4.58 based on 95 reviews