iKRIX Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend iKRIX

How would you rate iKRIX ?

"I bought the Jacket online on Monday the 30th of April, the jacket never turned up, it was signed by someone else using UPS I paid for express postage 1-2 days delivery, the parcel was delivered to someone else on Friday the 4th of May when I was on holiday ( 2 days late ) - If would of arrived on time then this would not of happened. If I knew the company was based in Italy I would not of bought with them, I currently have no jacket and Ikrix are refusing to give a refund or send a replacement and pushing the blame on UPS. Only positive - Costumer service has keep me in the loop during the process Jacket cost £300+ Very disappointing – I would not recommend - As i still don't have my jacket or a refund"
"Excellent company! Genuine bag, super fast support and shipping."
iKRIX is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!