iKRIX Reviews

7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does iKRIX deliver?

Tell us how iKRIX made you happy

"Great product but had to drive 8 miles to a DHL collection point as options for delivery very limited, after paying £20 for express delivery, would consider ordering again but would like more delivery options!"
Are you iKRIX? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought the Jacket online on Monday the 30th of April, the jacket never turned up, it was signed by someone else using UPS I paid for express postage 1-2 days delivery, the parcel was delivered to someone else on Friday the 4th of May when I was on holiday ( 2 days late ) - If would of arrived on time then this would not of happened. If I knew the company was based in Italy I would not of bought with them, I currently have no jacket and Ikrix are refusing to give a refund or send a replacement and pushing the blame on UPS. Only positive - Costumer service has keep me in the loop during the process Jacket cost £300+ Very disappointing – I would not recommend - As i still don't have my jacket or a refund"
"Excellent company! Genuine bag, super fast support and shipping."
iKRIX is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews