Indow Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Indow

About Indow: Indow window inserts press inside your window frames without a mounting bracket to give you double-pane comfort and energy efficiency at an affordable cost.

(503) 284-2260

kristina@indowwindows.com

Tell us how Indow made you happy

"The sound outside my home recording studio was ruining any chance of doing serious work from there. Indow gave me the sound reduction I scoured the internet looking for. Totally blown away!"
"Sound reduced by at least 50%, very happy with this!"
"Great product, stellar customer service from ordering through delivery. Highly recommend this company if you're looking for interior storms!"
"I'm very pleased with the indow inserts so far. I just installed them today. It was pretty easy. They look great. I would rate the as excellent - but I have not had them in long enough to see how they perform over the winter."
"Indows fit perfectly and are a wonderful product for historical windows! I was so sick of putting up plastic or rope caulk that I finally sprung for these and I’m happy I did! Excellent customer service and a well designed product!"
"Look good. Easy install and got rid of the condensation problem and drafts."
"The indow’s are a great solution to the heat loss we have experienced through old windows."
"Product works well, easy to install. Step by step guide and video super."
"Windows have exceeded all expectations."
"Absolutely great product. Amazing fit & performance."
"I'm a bit surprised at the care required but all else seems ok so far."
"Love my new inserts when it comes to blocking my noisy neighbors! I just wish my walls were insulated better to match! The entire process took a month and I received my inserts by freight delivery."
"The window inserts fit and look great in our tall windows at a historic house museum."
"Sales support was great, tech support was very helpful and the product was very easy to install."
"I'm a voice actor—commercials, corporate videos, etc.—and I own a voice booth, which is a small, completely-enclosed, essentially soundproof room within a room. Recently, I moved into a new home, and I converted one of the bedrooms into an office in which my voice booth is located. Although the room is located away from significant sources of noise in the house, the outside condenser fan for the AC is located less than six feet away from one of the room's windows, and I could hear the fan from inside the voice booth. I considered having the window completely replaced with a double-glazed fixture, but quickly realized the astronomical costs. Also, the downtime required to install a new window was unacceptable. I began looking for alternatives on the internet, and that's when I discovered Indow. Long story short, I decided on the acoustic insulation window material. I ordered and received the laser measurement device, quickly measured the opening, ordered the insert, and within a couple weeks, the Indow insert arrived. Installation was simple and fast, and the Indow perfectly matches the existing window frame. As my son said, "I wouldn't know there was anything there if you hadn't told me." The real test, however, was a recording session in my voice booth. I intentionally recorded while the AC was running and, true to the Indow claims, the sound level from the outside AC fan was negligible. I'd say that the apparent loudness level was diminished by 65 or 70 percent, enough that it would not register on my recording software's VU meters. I'm completely satisfied with the Indow window insert and very impressed by Indow's attentive and knowledgeable customer service and tech team. An all-around exceptional product and experience."
"The process went very smooth. The inserts blocked at least 50% of the sound coming in. Highly recommend!"
"We purchased Indows for a sleeping porch that is three stories above the ground and set over a steeply slanted roof. The safety and convenience of interior storm windows was our first consideration; second was the wish to maintain the exterior appearance of the original multi-paned lift-out windows. We are completely satisfied with the insulation, noise reduction, and sparkling clarity of the acrylic panels. Our windows are irregular in shape, but the inserts are a perfect fit and nearly invisible when installed. Now our neighbor wants some!"
"So pleased to find some protection from heating and cooling issues that preserves the integrity of the 1928 house and Prairie-style windows and woodwork! I am also grateful for the sun-filtering of the museum insert."
"Easy to measure and install. Great packaging and shipping. Very effective in blocking sound. Easy to dust and clean. And did I mention great instructions throughout? Added benefit: unexpected reduction in air conditioning expenses!"
"The inserts look amazing and blended really well with my large bay window. You don't need to be handy at all to install them. As long as you follow the instructions provided, it can be installed easily by one person for a small size window. I got them in hopes of reducing condensation and cold drafts from my bay windows during the winter months so hopefully i can see/feel the difference in a few months. The quality is quite good - I wasn't disappointed. It would be interesting to see more color selections in the future or even having the option to select a color to match the surroundings."
Indow is rated 4.67 based on 253 reviews