Indow Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Indow

About Indow: Indow window inserts press inside your window frames without a mounting bracket to give you double-pane comfort and energy efficiency at an affordable cost.

(503) 284-2260

kristina@indowwindows.com

Tell us how Indow made you happy

"See survey"
"My son measured. The inserts came and fit perfectly and now he is sleeping much better!"
"Reduced sound so much that when we first put in the insert, I had the sense that my ear had been clogged up with water (like when your ear gets clogged and you can't hear out of one ear) -- the noise from that side of the room was just so much less than what I'm used to. got it for motorcycle/muffler noise and it has paid off"
"Indow is amazing! I was looking for inserts for windows in my older home for use in both winter and summer. The process was professional and easy. I would definitely use Indow again."
"High quality product which is measured with a laser to ensure an perfect fit."
"I purchased an Indow window insert for noise reduction and the insert significantly helped with outside noise. I am sleeping much better now"
"so far so good time will tell for sure."
"Sealed the window tight. No air leaks."
"We looked to Indow to reduce the amount of street noise coming into out bedroom. We were a little skeptical at first but can honestly say that Indow is worth every dollar. The peace of mind and extra sleep that we get is well worth what Indow charges."
"We're very please with the insulation and noise reduction that we now have because of our new Indow's. The sales process was very smooth with great communication by our rep, Will. We plan on purchasing more Indow inserts in the future."
"Still hear the train, sadly not much difference."
"GREAT"
"Impressive attention to detail on making a great consumer experience, and a great product! Felt the results of the installed windows instantly - both keeping heat in (what we purchased them for) and noise reduction from the nearby busy streets (unexpected side benefit). Thanks!"
"Believe the hype, these really do work as a means of reducing street noise. We moved into an apartment that happens to be on a very noisy street. There were days where it was so bad that I'd go the entire night without sleeping, it was awful. I decided to give Indow a try and purchased the acoustic version for my existing double pane windows. I received the laser measuring kit, submitted my measurements and then received two Indow Windows shortly after. I honestly didn't think they would work, it just seemed too good to be true, but I immediately noticed a difference after installing them. It probably reduced the noise by 70% - you can still hear the street noise but it's now a low hum. I'm sleeping now, and that's all I wanted, so it was totally worth it. If you're running into issues with street noise keeping you awake, then definitely buy these - they work. Big thanks to Brandy, Reed, and Daniel S. at Indow for the great customer support, you three were so nice and helpful!"
"I was confident with their streamlined ordering and measuring and validation process online."
"My husband and I just installed our four Indow windows today (took about 40 minutes total). We couldn't be happier with the final results! We could immediately tell there was a noticeable difference in the room when we could no longer feel the windy draft coming around the edges of our old living room windows. The idea of measuring and installing the Indow windows without a professional seemed intimidating at first, but the instructions were crystal clear and we had no issues with the laser kit whatsoever. A special shoutout to Fit Specialist James W. for his help. He was friendly, quick to respond to all of my questions, and didn't feel like a typical pushy salesperson. I wouldn't write a review if I wasn't 100% sold on this product. This is a fabulous alternative to completely replacing problematic windows. A+"
"Great product and fantastic service. At first, I was nervous about doing my own measuring - I have an old house that has settled, and nothing is perpendicular where it should be. My windows are probably closer to a trapezoid than a rectangle. But Indow's measuring instructions are crystal clear, I was able to do the measuring, and when my Indow arrived it fit my window perfectly, to my relief. The service, at every step of the way, has been fantastic. I highly recommend this company."
"Great experience and great product! James was super helpful and professional!"
"served its purpose and easy to install!"
"My wife and I love our Indow windows so much that we bought them for all the windows in our house. They work great for keeping out those cold drafts better than any insulation strips that we put on the outsides of the windows. The measurement process was super easy too. Loved the new laser kit!"
Indow is rated 4.66 based on 303 reviews