Indow Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Indow

About Indow: Indow window inserts are press inside your window frames without a mounting bracket to give you double-pane comfort and energy efficiency at an affordable cost.

kristina@indowwindows.com

How would you rate Indow ?

(optional)

"Our nursery faces an alley where garbage trucks routinely run over dumpsters and make extremely loud noises. We also had lots of construction with piledriving that would wake up the baby. None of these noises caused any issues after the insert was installed."
"Great service, polite, patient representatives. Easy to understand instructions from start to finish."
"Used Indow windows to reduce traffic noise. Traffic noise is reduced enough where I'm sleeping better. Loud cars still come through but now most of the traffic is muffled."
"If you want to maintain an historically consistent exterior for your basement windows, Indows are a great solution! They are easy to place & remove & require no alterations to existing windows."
"ease of measuring and installation"
"Perfect fit, easy to install. Indow did all they said they would and communication was timely and accurate. A rare experience in today’s world."
"Reduced jet noise from nearby Naval Base."
"So far the noise reduction has been amazing. It's hard to say on helping with cold breeze as it is now summer. I am confident the space will be warmer in winter though."
"The sound control insert did just what the company said it I should expect.The outside traffic noise was reduced by 50 to 60 percent, also it muffled or soften the sound some. Overall I am happy and satisfied with the results"
"Sound reduction. Good customer service."
"There is no reduction in noise; I can still hear the cars belonging next door, but they are more attractive than plastic to keep out the cold. Should keep out the heat in the summer as well!"
Hi Susan, thank you for being our customer! We looked into your order and see you purchased our Standard Grade product, not the Acoustic Grade which will give you twice as much noise reduction. We understand the noise issue was less severe/frequent compared to the other issues looking to be addressed in your home. Combining this and the budget, you and your dealer agreed that the Standard Grade was the best fit. If you have any issues with your order, please reach out to us as we will be happy to work with you on a resolution.
"We purchased the acoustic model to help with noise reduction, but unfortunately it doesn't help and there is no difference in noise levels. It was worth a try, but I wouldn't recommend it if your goal is to reduce noise."
Hi Eve, thank you for reaching out. We are surprised to hear there was no reduction in noise and sorry to hear of a less than excellent experience. I will have someone from our customer support team reach out to you right away to assist in diagnosing this issue for you.
Hi Eve, we have tried reaching out to you a few times via phone and email but have not heard a reply. We would love to get this taken care of for you!
"My main issue was condensation and the window insert seems to have stopped that."
"Offered a decent discount and provided strong customer service. The inserts were ofngood auoity and fit properly."
"I like it to be quiet in my bedroom so I can sleep. It's nice to stop loud noise from entering my entire house from the south side. If the results are good during the summer season, I may get two inserts for the front of the house, too. Allowing me more peace and privacy is how Indow has made me happy."
"I no longer have condensation which was causing black mold around my windows! And I no longer have a draft coming in my single pane windows!"
"we needed something to help with condensation with our existing windows in the winter. we liked the fact that were was no hardware involved and they fairly easily can be inserted."
"fast, prompt service and production/delivery. Product works as advertised by reducing road noise by half and sealing out air intrusion from the window case"
"Cuts down the draft and street noise in our master bedroom! We face the street, so this helped us reduce the noise quite a bit and get better sleep at night. In the mornings, I can tell that our bedroom is warmer and cozier than the living room, so we turn down the heat. One time we took the Indow insert out to get to the window and noticed all the cold air trapped between the insert and the window. We're so thankful for the extra layer of insulation. Hope it keeps our place cool over the summer, too. It was pretty easy to measure the window size and put the order in by myself. And our sales rep Ryan has been so helpful. Our window is really really big (the size of a king-sized mattress) and we had some trouble with fitting it into the elevator (we had to unpack downstairs and carry just the Indow insert up) it was definitely harder to put it into the window than on smaller windows I've seen on YouTube videos, but I could call Ryan for help and he offered some great tips. Then we got a good night's sleep. So worth the trouble. Although if I could do it again, I might get 2-3 smaller pieces for a huge window like this."
"Cuts down draft and sound in our master bedroom! We can finally sleep comfortably. When I walk into the living room, I can tell that our bedroom is much warmer and cozier. Hope it cools the room over the summer, too. And helped us quite a bit with the noise from the street our huge window faces. But our window was so big (about the size of a king-sized mattress) and the window pane was so deep that we had trouble inserting it into place just right. Thought that a deeper window pane would be easier, but actually it trapped a lot of air that had to be let out in order to securely place the insert there. It was about 55 lbs and required at least two people, but really three to place it very well."
Indow is rated 4.62 based on 207 reviews