Indow Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Indow

About Indow: Indow window inserts press inside your window frames without a mounting bracket to give you double-pane comfort and energy efficiency at an affordable cost.

(503) 284-2260

comfort@indowwindows.com

2267 N Interstate Ave

Tell us how Indow made you happy

Under an hour
Michael
"The Indow reduced freeway noise by nearly 50%. It’s an amazing improvement. The entire process is well thought out, the people at a Indow are superb."
Toni
"Amazing product! We had windows that don't open, two of which were trapezoids. Ordering replacement windows was exorbitant. Our Indow inserts fit beautifully and function exactly as they're supposed to, allowing us to open our curtains! Aside from the fact some of our windows are 12 feet up, they were a cinch to install."
"When I purchased a 1920s-build home in Philadelphia I was delighted by three original stained-glass exterior windows. I soon realized the single-pane glass and cracked leading allowed air and heat to flow through, yet still I didn’t want to hide them under heavy drapes. With Indow I was able to easily measure, order, and self-install clear insulative panels for about one third the cost of built-in storm windows, and I realized a four degree surface-temperature change in just minutes of installation! I’m seriously considering buying more for temperature and sound proofing of other openings. Great product!"
"Indow Windows is an amazing product. We live on a main road and morning traffic was very annoying. We purchased two inserts and the difference is night and day. The noise reduced by more than 50%. I am truly a satisfied customer and although they are a little pricey, I will be purchasing another insert soon enough."
"The room is definitely warmer, so I'm happy. The rubber part around it is squished a little bit on one corner."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 day ago
"It’s amazing that I feel no cold air anymore by our closed windows."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 5 days ago
"While it doesn't 100% block out the train horn noise, it blocks out enough to make it way more comfortable."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
"They help soundproof my windows well, they were packaged and shipped well. I only have good things t say about them. They seem a little bit pricey but like everything in life...you get what you pay for."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
"So far so good. Waiting for some cold weather. Service wad great."
(Dealer) - Posted 1 week ago
"Installation relatively easy except for the corners .should know in the next few months how the insulation factor is. extremely pleased with everything so far."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
"I purchased Indow window inserts to reduce street noise. They do a great job. Normal street noise is eliminated. Only the most obnoxious low frequency sounds are heard but they are greatly reduced. Thank you"
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
"We love this company. Love the process, love the final product and love the communication. I have really nothing else to add! I highly recommend."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I am not a very skilled do it yourselfer but I found the entire process in dealing with Indow to be extremely simple and I was able to measure, unpack and install without any issues at all-- I ordered the acrylic windows for sound and they are great-- a simple, inexpensive solution versus expensive alternatives."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very disappointed that this Indow I bought to reduce sound did not reduce at all."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Indow. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve our products and service. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order of inserts. If you have no already been in contact with your Indow representative regarding this matter, please give us a call at (503) 284-2260 so that we can get you connected and resolve this issue as quickly and effectively as possible.
"Exactly as expected!"
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"They don't seem to fit without squeezing into the space and the rubber gets pushed into a crease."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi, Allison. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Indow. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve our products and service. I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order of inserts. We are working hard to get this issue resolved as quickly and effectively as possible. Please don't hesitate to give us a call at (503) 284-2260 should you have any other questions or concerns.
"Indow has been one of the most thoughtful companies I've worked with (from a customer service standpoint). Even when delivery of my inserts went poorly, Ryan went out of his way to help rectify things for me. I'm very grateful and impressed."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Wasn't sure what to expect regarding road noise reduction, so I ordered 2 acoustic grade inserts for the master bedroom windows. My expectations were exceeded- easily a 50% noise reduction (inserts went over double hung, double pane windows). For the most part road noise is barely more than a whisper. 4 more inserts are currently on order, and probably 6 more after that. Customer service was very good--- there was an issue in the begining that was quickly resolved. Very easy to install--- the only "hassle" was the inset window blinds; they had to be removed and re-mounted to accomodate the insert. Overall very good company with a very good product."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I was very skeptical that the inserts would work well on my skylight. My skylight is in my bedroom and faces a busy street. The noise was very bothersome, especially at night when I was trying to sleep. I was very pleased that the Indow inserts significantly reduced the noise and I am now enjoying a much quieter sleep environment. So thank you for making this all possible. I also want to thank Jacob for his helpfulness. Daniel also helped a great deal to ensure my contractor was taking the measurements correctly. It took a few extra times to measure my skylight but the end result was that the inserts fit perfectly and that’s pretty hard to do with the skylight being on a 16 foot slanted ceiling. All in all I am extremely happy with the results."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We installed 3 inserts in the windows that faced the neighbor's back porch. These inserts have been excellent at blocking sound. I am happy that we installed these inserts and would highly recommend them."
(Dealer) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Only complaint is the guard chain was not shown in ordering video,and directions were extremely vague for installation."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Went from a hot drafty room to a cool nice space we can actually use. We just ordered inserts from the remaining windows in our house."
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Will be able to tell of their real effectiveness in mid-winter but on first glance they seem up to the task of keeping out the drafts."
Indow is rated 4.66 based on 398 reviews