Indow Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Indow

About Indow: Indow window inserts press inside your window frames without a mounting bracket to give you double-pane comfort and energy efficiency at an affordable cost.

(503) 284-2260

kristina@indowwindows.com

Tell us how Indow made you happy

"love them wish i had done a long time ago....although i kind of wished there were more available color options for seal.. my window frames are an amber shellac...100+ year old home.."
"Customer Service was great. It was all easy along the way. We are satisfied with the outcome, would buy again for sure!"
"Indow was everything I needed it to be, high quality air tight window inserts to help keep the cold winter out and lower my utility bills."
"We were very happy with the customer service and the quality of the windows. They work well keeping out the cold. Unfortunately, the sound from the road hasn’t changed...just as loud. We ordered the acoustic windows."
"very good"
"Wonderful product, great company. A little pricey for what I needed, but definitely helped with noise."
"I just put the window insert in so I can't determine how strong the efficiency is yet. I am pleased with the initial implementation. I do have some condensation still but most of the window inserts are hold the condensation out."
"Everything was great and we love our new inserts."
"See survey"
"My son measured. The inserts came and fit perfectly and now he is sleeping much better!"
"Reduced sound so much that when we first put in the insert, I had the sense that my ear had been clogged up with water (like when your ear gets clogged and you can't hear out of one ear) -- the noise from that side of the room was just so much less than what I'm used to. got it for motorcycle/muffler noise and it has paid off"
"Indow is amazing! I was looking for inserts for windows in my older home for use in both winter and summer. The process was professional and easy. I would definitely use Indow again."
"High quality product which is measured with a laser to ensure an perfect fit."
"I purchased an Indow window insert for noise reduction and the insert significantly helped with outside noise. I am sleeping much better now"
"so far so good time will tell for sure."
"Sealed the window tight. No air leaks."
"We looked to Indow to reduce the amount of street noise coming into out bedroom. We were a little skeptical at first but can honestly say that Indow is worth every dollar. The peace of mind and extra sleep that we get is well worth what Indow charges."
"We're very please with the insulation and noise reduction that we now have because of our new Indow's. The sales process was very smooth with great communication by our rep, Will. We plan on purchasing more Indow inserts in the future."
"Still hear the train, sadly not much difference."
"GREAT"