Indow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Indow
Over 7 Days
Read Indow Reviews

About Indow:

Indow window inserts press inside your window frames without a mounting bracket to give you double-pane comfort and energy efficiency at an affordable cost.

(503) 284-2260

comfort@indowwindows.com

2267 N Interstate Ave

Tell us how Indow made you happy
Indow 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Indow 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Indow 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Shannon R
More Photos & Videos
We live on a very busy, high traffic street in San Francisco. Of course the noise has been a challenge, and often sets our 2 doggies off on a barking bonanza. Now that we're all working from home, it's been very distracting.
I didn't even know Indow Windows existed until my upstairs neighbor mentioned they'd had them installed and it really reduced the street noise.
I'm so thrilled that they both look great, [hardly visible at all!] and do what I'd hoped. I'm very happy with our investment. --Colleen
Indow 5 star review on 18th September 2020 Indow 5 star review on 18th September 2020
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Colleen, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're experiencing great noise reduction with your Indow inserts. We also love how well they blend into existing window spaces like you mentioned--many customers often forget an insert is there at all! Thank you for choosing Indow to provide comfort and quiet to your home.
We recently purchased a home and realized that our street was busier than expected and our old windows didn't keep out any noise. We purchased the acoustic Indo windows for the the front side of our home and we saw immediate and drastic improvement. As an added bonus, the Indo windows have been sealing our home from the smoke we currently have on the west coast. We couldn't be happier with the way they look (my wife is very picky about the aesthetic and she's on board!). We never expected to solve our window problem without contractors and a huge budget. We're already talking about them to all of our neighbors.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 days ago
Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback and are excited to hear you are sharing with your friends and neighbors. Our inserts have been a lifesaver in the smoky conditions currently plaguing the northwest, and we are happy to hear you are having positive experiences with them as well. Thank you for choosing Indow to provide comfort and quiet to your home!
small windows good but the large window because so flexible hard to get in and not bow and leave gap at top. I am glad because of this I tested a large window vs the cheapest as not worth it for the hassle to get in/out to open windows.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi, Susan. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It sounds like there might be an installation issue with this large insert. Your Fit Specialist has been notified of this issue and will be connecting with you soon to walk through installation of the insert and discuss other solutions to ensure a proper fit and tight seal in your window frame.
Needed some sound proofing in my bedroom window , from noise next door. It has significantly reduced the sound.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Paul. Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that your Acoustic Grade Indow insert has done a great job of reducing noise from your neighbors coming in through your window!
We purchased four Acoustic Grade windows for our bedroom to block out traffic noise that we hear at all hours of the day. The window inserts have been life changing by reducing the noise dramatically! We wish we had ordered these years ago! The process was easy from our phone call with James to receiving and using the measuring kit and finally installing the inserts. All in all Indow is a great product!
Hi, Jason. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience working with Indow and that you are observing fantastic noise reduction with your four Acoustic Grade inserts!
Had lots of noise front street bedroom at all hours. With inserts the noise was reduced and the room became more comfortable.
I also want to thank Brian, he is a wonderful customer service and sales staff, who treated me professionally and with friendliness.
I highly recommend the inserts for the windows.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Silvia. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that your Acoustic Grade Indow inserts have made your home a comfortable environment again. And we are pleased to hear you had a positive experience working with Brian and the Indow team!
This is an excellent, high quality product. We have old windows and the Indow windows are blocking out any drafts around the windows. I will be purchasing more in the future for other windows in the house.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi. Thank you for your feedback! We are excited to hear how well your Indow inserts are doing at sealing your window frames and preventing draft! We look forward to working with you again to bring quiet and comfort to other parts of your home!
I thought they would be difficult to install but my husband and I did them without a problem. We purchased four for our bedroom and living room to block the traffic noise. They have done exactly what we bought them to do. I finally have peace at night. You can’t tell they are there until to try to open the window.
Indow 5 star review on 8th September 2020 Indow 5 star review on 8th September 2020
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Peggy. Thank you for sharing your feedback and pictures of your Indow inserts! We are happy to hear your Acoustic Grade Indow inserts are doing a great job of blocking traffic noise through your windows! Thank you for the opportunity to make your home quiet and comfortable again.
They've performed as well as advertised. We no longer hear any noise from the pool next door (which is only 20 feet away from the windows). They were very easy to install. We were pleased with the entire process.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello, Francis. Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to hear that your Acoustic Grade Indow inserts are doing such a great job of eliminating noise from your neighbors even at such a close distance! Thank you for choosing Indow for your project.
The Indow insert is incredible...I have my home studio in an apt building in NYC and though I have great windows there wasn’t enough to insulate me from the sound coming in. This insert does the trick and then some, it’s ‘control room’ quiet in here with it. The installation was relatively easy too (2 people required), with the only challenge being to secure the chains on either side while also fitting the insert in correctly. This was unique to my situation though, since I have the insert installed in a drywall frame a good few inches in front of the window and window frame itself, but it worked out perfectly.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your Acoustic Grade Indow insert! We are thrilled to hear that yours is doing such a great job of eliminating noise and getting your NYC apartment to "control room" quiet levels! We appreciate you choosing Indow for your project.
Exactly met my need of noise reduction in my bedroom. A++
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are observing great noise reduction from your Acoustic Grade Indow inserts!
Fantastic! Noise reduction is incredible. The house is 100 years old with no wall insulation. The Indow windows definitely helped with temperature. We will be purchasing more for the rest of the house,
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Harry. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this video with us! We are thrilled to hear that you are getting such great use out of your Indow inserts with both noise and draft reduction! We looking forward to working with you again to bring quiet and comfort to other parts of your home!
I was expecting a little bit more quiet but I guess there’s not much you can do if your neighbors are right on top of you. The inserts do muffle the noise out some.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Jason. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the level of noise reduction from your inserts. The proximity of the source of the noise might be a factor here. Your Fit Specialist is aware of your issue and will connect with you soon to discuss possible reasons and review fit and tips for optimizing noise reduction.
The fit was great and it's beautiful. But I bought the acoustic version to use as a sound barrier and it's just not very effective.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Gabriel. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you inserts fit well and look great in your window frame. We are, however, sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the level of noise reduction provided. Your Fit Specialist is aware of this issue and will be connecting with you soon to discuss possible reasons and share tips for optimizing noise reduction.
It is not what I have expected for an item costs more than $ 500. It is kind of disappointing. It was perfectly installed, but the noise reduction is only 10-20 %.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello, David. Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you are not pleased with the level of noise reduction provided by your insert. Your Fit Specialist has been made aware of your situation and will be connecting with you to discuss possible reasons for the lack of noise reduction and some tips to optimize the insert's performance.
All is well, highway noise greatly reduced only issue is I believe I ordered an additional window LR3 it wasn’t on invoice but I am sure I measured it and submitted the information. I emailed the salesman but have not received any feedback to date.
Indow 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi, Steven. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very excited to hear that the road noise coming in through your windows has been greatly reduced thanks to your Indow inserts! Your Fit Specialist has been notified about this window you expected to be on the invoice and will be connecting with you soon. He will also provide a video and some tips on adjusting the fit of your inserts' corners.
I ordered 3 of the acoustic window inserts because my master bedroom faces out towards a semi busy street. The acoustic inserts were fairly expensive for all 3. After having seen youtube videos on the inserts I was excited. After installing them I would say that the street noise was not as dampened as I would have liked or saw in previous videos, particulary for the price of the inserts. Noise was definitely reduced, but not as expected. Windows were installed properly. I think the indow windows help but for the price would have expected more.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi, Aron. Thank you for taking the time to share this honest feedback with us. We are happy to hear that the Acoustic Grade inserts were able to reduce traffic noise coming through your windows. We are sorry to hear that the noise reduction is not as great as you anticipated. Your Fit Specialist has been notified of this issue and will be connecting with you to discuss the level of noise reduction you are currently observing and tips for optimizing your inserts' noise reduction capabilities.
The ordering and measuring process went great, Orlin was wonderful to work with. The window inserts reduce the noise in the bedroom slightly. I was hoping for something a little more drastic in noise reduction, but the insulation in our walls is thin and some of the noise may also be coming through the walls as well. Installation and removal is simple. Overall very satisfied with the product.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Sarah, thank you for the review! We will definitely pass this along to Orlin, we're happy to hear you enjoyed working with us. Thank you for choosing Indow to provide comfort and quiet to your home.
As a new night shift worker the inserts are amazing! I love that they can be easily removed for my husband, who sleeps on a regular schedule. My bedroom is completely dark, and I have been getting great sleep throughout the summer.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi, Brianna. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We so happy to hear that your Sleep Panel inserts are blacking out your room and allowing you to sleep soundly during the day!
A great experience from beginning to end. The inserts look good and perform well, customer service was great!
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Jessica, thank you for the review! We are excited to hear you are enjoying your inserts and are pleased with our service. I will definitely pass this along to our team. Thank you for choosing Indow to provide comfort and quiet to your home.
Indow is rated 4.55 based on 681 reviews