Indow Reviews

Based on 1,201 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read Indow Reviews

About Indow:

Indow window inserts press inside your window frames without a mounting bracket to give you double-pane comfort and energy efficiency at an affordable cost.

(503) 284-2260

comfort@indowwindows.com

2267 N Interstate Ave

Tell us how Indow made you happy
Indow 5 star review on 21st March 2022
Laura M
Indow 5 star review on 20th February 2022
Jordan B
Richard B
Very pleased with the product's design. Easily fit inside an old recessed skylight built into the sloped ceiling upstairs of my 1987 home. Frame edge was flexible and tight fitting.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 day ago
Wow! That's all I can say! The inserts are perfect and work exactly as expected!!
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 day ago
Package arrived on time and the quality of the product seems to be accurate. Very clean and easily installable. I personally have not experienced any difference In outdoor noise though. Birds chirping, dogs barking, vehicles traveling on a road over 1000’ feet away. I’m sure the insert has some quality in saving energy but that was not why I bought it.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 days ago
Customer Service was very helpful and attentive. I look forward to a warmer bedroom in the coming winters.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 4 days ago
Shelly, We certainly appreciate the review. We strove for excellence in service throughout the customer journey. We hope you enjoy the comfort for years to come. Thanks again.
Simple and they do work - just make sure you measure correctly- some window frames are not perfectly square.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for the review. Thank you especially for mentioning the importance of closely following our guarantee-backed self-measurement program to ensure accurate measurements. It turns out that perfectly square corners are rather rare due to house settling and construction factors. Thanks again for the feedback and, of course, your business.
I'm delighted with my new Indow windows! The fit is great and accurate. The look is amazing, completely blends in with my current window frames/color! Made an immediate upgrade to the comfort in my office, warmer when cold, cooler when hot. I love them!
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Jerold. Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear that your inserts are working for your office. We especially appreciate you mentioning the fact that the inserts blend in so well with your decor. We feel that creating comfort is about sustaining a good temperature while not interfering with the aesthetic of the space. Thanks again for the feedback.
We are very pleased with our Indow window inserts. There was an immediate difference when we put them up. We'll have to wait till next winter to see about the heat saving. We'll be buying more for the rest of the old windows.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Glad to hear you are pleased. It is amazing the difference they can make in a space. We look forward to working with you again on the other windows.
Very helpful staff.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 week ago
Al, Thanks for the review. We take great pride in providing excellent service. We appreciate the mention.
Inserts are great. Very clear to see through. Does keep the wind out. Only issue I had was with the delivery guy, who refused to back up the truck and place the 300 lbs in front of my garage. He wanted to leave it curbside. I had to beg him and he eventually put it on his dolly and brought it up, which only took like 3mins. Other than that, I like the Indows.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear the inserts are working as designed. We are sorry to hear about the complications on the last leg of the delivery. Current conditions in the strained shipping industry have made it a bit difficult to get the delivery service we, and our customers, expect. We are actively working to fill the communication and service gaps left by the shipping company. We appreciate your patience. Thanks again for the feedback.
The entire process of measuring and ordering the window insert was great, and the final product is nearly indetectable but really helps with insulation on a decorative, single-pane leaded glass window. A long wait time for fabrication but worth it!
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Sarah, Thanks for the review. We especially appreciate you mentioning the easy measuring and ordering process. We appreciate your patience regarding the lead times. Things are beginning to change, but supply chain issues continue to push lead times out farther than pre-pandemic norms. As you stated, your patience paid off with better insulation and no visual interference with the decorative window. Thanks again.
We installed these on basement windows. These small windows were just plastic. The hope is we will have better insulation. The inserts fit perfect. As an added bonus, the insert gives a more finishedlook to the window. We are pleased with it and are now arguing about the next installation!
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Arby, Thanks for the review. It is amazing what a difference the inserts can make in a basement area. Thanks for mentioning both the insulating and, in your case, the aesthetic properties of the inserts. While we hope the arguing doesn't get out of hand, we certainly understand the discussion of installing more inserts in a home. We are happy to help in that discussion when you need us. Thanks again.
I purchased an insert for a window in a bedroom with one window in the hopes of reducing outside noise. The insert fits perfectly like they stated it would but I notice no difference in sound deadening. The sounds I was looking to block were barking dogs, light traffic noise, birds chirping but I am still able to hear all of it as if I never spent 500$ on some plexiglass with a rubber grommet around the edges.
James, We are sorry to hear that you are not experiencing the sound reduction you had expected. As you know, sound situations are unique and have many variables. In some cases, additional soundproofing methods are needed in conjunction with our inserts. It sounds like you do not have any obvious fit issues, but we would be happy to troubleshoot to ensure the placement and fit are maximizing the sound reduction properties of your insert. Also, to be a bit more specific, our inserts are made from optical grade acrylic and a patented silicone tubing surround. Thanks for the feedback.
1. The Customer Rep., Phil was very helpful. He took the time to make sure I understood everything. Held my hand all the way. (I'm not handy at all) 2. I wanted an Indow for my shower as added water protection. So yes it can be used in a shower. I've had my Indow for over 6 months. I did need a second pair of hands to slip it in place but (it is 46" w) but it was easy. It's working Great and I am following all instructions for cleaning. Very happy with this purchase.
Debbie, Thanks for taking the time to send a review. We are happy that our inserts are working out for you. We especially appreciate the mention of our customer service efforts. It is no surprise to us that Phil was mentioned, as he exemplifies the honest and complete customer service and support we have become known for. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.
It was okay, would recommend your products to my family and friends. As our son did to us.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Alphonse, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Keep the recommendations flowing! We'll make more.
Price was good, delivery was slow. I love my winow's because they keep out a lot of noise and that's what we needed. I highly recommend Indow Window's.
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We are happy that the inserst are bringing you the quiet you were looking for. We also appreciate your patience regarding production lead times and delivery times. Our lead times, while still being affected by supply chain uncertainties, have begun to show signs of reduction. While the struggles of the shipping industry continue to affect delivery times, we are also beginning to see some stabilization there as well. We appreciate your engagement with us and the recommendation, despite the factors temporarily affecting lead and delivery times.
They have far exceeded my expectations. We purchased these as train noise from a block down from us was driving us crazy during the night. The setup process was super easy. We received the laser measure kit in the mail and I did all the measurements in about an hour. Indow is very responsive and gave me all the directions I needed. After installing the inserts reduced the noise went from unbearable to completely manageable. They are worth every penny we spent. Thank the lord my poor insomnia wife is sleeping again. Couldn't be happier.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 month ago
Joel, Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We are so glad you are happy with the inserts. We especially appreciate you mentioning the ease of measuring and installation. It is amazing what a dose of quiet can do in a home. We are glad the sound issue has been reduced and you are getting more sleep because of it. Thanks again for the feedback.
Easy to install. Fits perfectly. Reduced the noise substantially.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 month ago
Mahmoud, Thanks for the review. It is great to hear that the installation, fit, and performance have met your expectations. It is amazing what a dose of quiet can do.
I have been please with my Indow window inserts. Definitely, has muffled much of the sound outside on a busy street. Wish they weren't as pricey as they were, because I would love to have more for the other floors of my house. The measuring and installation were somewhat easy, but I was nervous that what I was doing was correct. For that much money, I would like to see someone do it for me. But the inserts are quality and have reduced the noise from a very busy street we live on.
(Self-Measure) - Posted 1 month ago
Dan, Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your inserts. It is amazing what a difference a little quiet can do. Thanks also for the feedback regarding the measuring process. We appreciate your business and your engagement with us.
Inserts are good. In one instance I have had to push it back in, as it seems to occasionally pop out on one side. Also, the exterior seems to get dirty quickly.
(Dealer) - Posted 1 month ago
Roberta, Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear that the inserts are working out for you. We would love to troubleshoot the fit issue with you and will reach out via email. It should not pop out easily. Regarding the exterior getting dirty, that would mean that the existing window is allowing dirt to get in quickly. They can be easily cleaned with the Castille soap (mixed in the designated solution with water) included with the cleaning kit. Thank you again for the feedback.
Indow is rated 4.49 based on 1,201 reviews