Indow Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Indow

About Indow: Indow window inserts press inside your window frames without a mounting bracket to give you double-pane comfort and energy efficiency at an affordable cost.

(503) 284-2260

comfort@indowwindows.com

2267 N Interstate Ave

Tell us how Indow made you happy

Under an hour
"So far we love our Indows. The measuring/templating process for custom window shapes (non-rectangles) was a little confusing and frustrating, but the final product was worth it. They have drastically reduced cold transmission, condensation, and noise coming though our old single-pane windows. Far exceeded our expectations. My only regret is that we didn't get museum grade for all of the windows. The standard ones are really nice and I have no problem with them, but the color and clarity of the museum-grade Indows are super sharp and worth the extra cost, especially because the whole project cost 1/10th of what we were quoted to replace the actual windows."
"Excellent staff and very thorough measuring procedure made the ordering process easy in my opinion. The digital measuring was spot on."
"We live in the Boston area and have cold winters. We have an old house and have been trying to make it more comfortable (i.e. warmer) in the winter. We have windows that are single pane and historical / original to the house e.g. sunburst and side lights. Some other windows leak cold air badly. Using Indow inserts, we have been able to significantly improve the comfort of our home this winter. The inserts are pretty much invisible and we have been delighted with them overall."
"They definitely help with energy efficiency but the sound abatement we purchased them for isn't as good as I had hoped it would be. Still happy to save money on energy bills though!"
"They have made a big difference in our heat and cooling bill, noise reduction (even thought they are not the special noise reduction ones) and have improved the amount of condensation. This window was done for us. We do not get condensation on this anymore and it looks great."
"We noticed a difference as soon as we put in our indow window inserts. They are great."
"Good stuff."
"I have a large picture window in the living room of my 45 year old house and the window was so drafty, no one wanted to sit in front of it. I had previously gotten estimates from a window company to have the windows replaced in the whole house. It would have costed about $8000. Only one window could not be replaced because the windows needed to match. Measuring took awhile but the measuring kit contained everything we needed. There was no damage from the shipping. Installation was easy. I found an installation video on u tube. Immediately we noticed it was warmer in the room. The window was clearer because we had removed the outside screens, which we had never used anyway. The fit was perfect, the black color matched the color of the windows and it was impossible to tell that the insert was there. The product was pricy with the shipping charge added on, but I saved a lot by just doing the one window rather then replacing every window in my house. I am a happy customer! I would suggest that the company add measuring and installation videos on their website."
"Great product. Money well spent. Reduced street noise tremendously. Large advantage in the summer with a South facing window."
"It was the most cost effective option for maintaining the drafty windows in our historic home and after 1+ years the quality is still effective. We have only had a minor issue with the indow on our draftiest window falling out but after sealing off cracks has been fine since."
"I am very satisfied with my indoor windows. They fit perfectly and they are the best investment I have made in reference to a noise reduction. The acoustic quality is excellent and I am planning on adding more windows to my home . Currently I have a home that requires acoustic reduction and indow windows has provided a excellent alternative to Switching out windows."
"Very impressed with the quality of these windows and the workmanship. They were easy to install and seal very well. The measuring was a bit tedious, but if it saved money, well, okay. I think they're on to something!"
"I bought 2 Indows for my basement windows in an attempt to reduce my condensation problems in our cold Canadian winter. I cannot be happier! So far, in temperatures of -15 to -20C, the Indows are holding the condensation and ice formation on windows in check. I can also reduce the time I need to run my dehumidifier (so saves on electricity bills!). Installation could be made a little bit easier, though I think it is because our windows are imperfect and have a slight inclination, so getting the corners of the Indows pushed into the window frames were a bit challenging. Just don't give up, and you'll not regret it."
"They serve my purpose, to keep the outdoor air from coming in through faulty windows. It's amazing they actually fit my oddball sized windows. I can't overcome the fact they are plastic and need to be there as a permanent fixture, since they're too large to easily remove, store and reinstall."
"Very response and system was easy to follow. Great overall experience from start to finish."
"love them wish i had done a long time ago....although i kind of wished there were more available color options for seal.. my window frames are an amber shellac...100+ year old home.."
"Customer Service was great. It was all easy along the way. We are satisfied with the outcome, would buy again for sure!"
"Indow was everything I needed it to be, high quality air tight window inserts to help keep the cold winter out and lower my utility bills."
"We were very happy with the customer service and the quality of the windows. They work well keeping out the cold. Unfortunately, the sound from the road hasn’t changed...just as loud. We ordered the acoustic windows."
"very good"