inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend inktoneroutlets.ca
Read inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

service@inktoneroutlets.ca

Fantastic! Got 2 sets of ink refills for my Canon printer usually retailing for 70 to 85 dollars. I paid $34. for both sets. The ink quality seems the same. Even with the postage it's a great deal.
Exactly as ordered, arrived quick and printer works just fine with the toner!! This is my 2nd order for the same Brother Printer toner
My first order took about 10 days to get but seems to work good. Glad I found inktoneroutlets
Hi - ink is much cheaper than anywhere else in Canada and arrived here very quickly. Thank you!
Very easy to order and quick shipping. Great price.
This was my 4th order placed with inktoneroutlets.ca I am pleased with the promptness of the shipping of my order (usually the next business day), and in receiving the shipment. For the type of printing I do, the quality of the ink is very good and the prices are excellent. Well worth the time and money spent.
Package arrived on time and works great!
The order was complete, easy and fast. Flawless service.
Great cartridge, excellence value compared to an original. Quick shipping, very satisfied. We will definitely order again.
Shipment: On time -> 4 days Customer services: Very helpful, i received my T124 of 4 packs ink cartridges but one was missing echip. They send me chip within in 3 days. Print quality: Currently i printed two color pages but i am not satisfied with quality because print looks like fade. Maybe after couple of print it give me good results. thanks
Ordered ink cartridge and it was wrong one, I called and was helped by lady who sent me a link to reorder correct one. I sent the 1st cartridge back. I have since ordered cartridges and am pleased with service.
Great!
Package arrived around 7 business days! Good price!
Good price, arrive on time. Good quality.
Very pleasant experience. They verified if I needed the drum unit instead of the cartridge before processing my order. I knew what I needed but still appreciated the check in as this seems to be a common purchasing mistake. Will use this company again.
Quick delivery
Excellent product and service.
Amazing prices, arrived quickly!
Very efficient received myorder with in three business days. Will use the service repeatedly and would recommend
Ordered a multi-pack of ink cartridges for my printer. The first ones that were sent did not fit, but when i contacted the company, I was given a label to return the wrong ones free of charge, and the new ones (which were the right fit) were shipped to me right away. Strong customer service - thank you!
inktoneroutlets.ca is rated 4.61 based on 126 reviews