inktoneroutlets.ca Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend inktoneroutlets.ca
"Great service. Faster than anyother parcels at Christmas.Ordered late and got it first. Wonderful service. Thank you thank you"
"The ink that I ordered was compatible with my printer and was at least 60% cheaper, when I need more ink this is my one stop shop"
"Price and quality very good, would buy again. No problem with cartridges."
"I would love to write a review, it will cost you $25.00"
"It was on time! Very good! Thank you"
"received order on time and was correct with a good price :-)"
"Good quality and good price and prompt shipping."
"Ink good but the pages count by off 150 pg , but customer service is good . I would by it again"
"LaserJet toner for HP works very well. Performed alignment through LaserJet menu after installing them and the printing looks great."
"Good products, fast delivery, friendly staff."
"Excellent Service and Excellent Product I am very pleased."
"Bought for my HP and 2 of the inks caused my printer to have errors. Great price but i got what i paid for"
"Had an issue with one toner not working properly. I contacted the office and I was helped out very well. I am very satified with the service I received."
"I am please with the customer service with my situation with one of the toner. The black toner cartridge was given some dark edges on the paper. They reviewed my claim and gave me new cartridge. I am very happy with your company and planning to continue to purchase more to er cartridges. I am also going to give my referrals to my family and friends. Thanks for your prompt service. Your truly, Nolan Burke"
"Good customer service. Replace defective toner upon request!"
"unfortunately Brothers printers don't always accept your cartridge. So really a waste of money. Sorry Inktoner were excellent with contacting me & explaining that its a 'counter' problem & it can be resolved by re-inserting the 'brothers' toner before using theirs. Hope this will solve our issue. Their customer service is excellent."
"Exactly what I ordered...on time and at an amazing price. Cant beat this site."
"I found the customer service to be excellent. Flora gave me useful feedback and always got in touch promptly."
"Hi I got bad ink did let you know on a few occasions and still had no response"
Hi Diane,

We did respond to the all the emails including the last email response you had. Please double check your email and once we receive your response we can further assist you.
"Very quick delivery and great product! Purchased replacement cartridges a couple times now with no compaints"
inktoneroutlets.ca is rated 4.61 based on 126 reviews