Inline Tube Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Inline Tube
Telephone
"Parts that I ordered came in a short period of time. Inline tube has the restoration parts that others may not have, which makes them favorable to choose for parts."
"The parking brake cable are of exceptional quality. However, for $120, I was disappointed that they did not include the 2 measly clips (25 cents of metal) to go with them. This delayed my project by a couple more days to get them."
Yes the cable clips are sold separately. I will let our sales team know to ask every time from now on. We apologize for holding up the project.
"Products were as they showed on website. Haven't used the tools yet, but looks to be of high quality... Shipped quick. Recommend."
Thank you for your 5 star review. Glad we could help with your brake tool needs.
"My brake lines were quickly shipped. They fit my ‘83 Jeep cj7 perfectly. I highly recommended Inline Tube!!"
Thanks for the 5 star review. And recommendation, Let us know if you need more parts in the future.
"As always fast shipping and tracking. Never disappointed on the product. ."
Thanks for the 5 star review. Let us know if you need more parts in the future.
"Installed an e-brake front cable purchased from Inline Tube for my 66 Chevelle. Perfect fit, but most appreciated were tech diagrams prepared by your tech support staff. Thanks for your support !"
Thanks for the 5 star review. Let us know if you need more parts in the future.
"Inline Tube products are perfect fit and very high quality, the staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful, prices are very reasonable, all of which make a restoration project go smoothly. Highly recommend"
Thank you for your positive 5 star reply. We hope to serve you in the future.
"Great customer service, quality product. Overall good experience."
Thank you for your positive 5 star reply. We hope to serve you in the future.
"The two traverse rear brake lines were a perfect fit. The order was completed and shipped within 24 hours and received within 3 days of order with only ground transportation. Their was momentary confusion on the method of shipment but all worked out well in the end."
"Exactly what I needed."