Inline Tube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inline Tube
Under an hour
Fast shipping great price and product Worked great thank you
Posted 53 minutes ago
I emailed you to see if you were taking and shipping online orders, ( because of the pandemic) and you were. I placed my order and it came very fast considering it shipped from Michigan going to California. The parts look good and bolted up as they should. Very satisfied.
Posted 1 hour ago
Line didn't flatten out the way I wanted, but it is Ok. Box crushed no packing in box
I used the Stainless inline tubes on my 99 Dakota. Fit and finish looks like factory only better! Very happy with purchases. Best option available when replacing old rusty lines.
great customer service,fast call backs when I left a message ,problem resolved quickly,thanks.
Quality of the parts I ordered where all top notch. The prices are very competitive with other places I have purchased from. They have a very good selection of hard to find hardware and obscure parts.
The tubing is very good as expected. Straight lengths are hard to find. The fittings were not stainless steel. I did not specify on my phone order perhaps I should have. Just a suggestion, The nylon fuel line kit should have stainless steel connections. Rust is a big issue here. I did my plow truck a few years ago. Your lines still look shiny and new.
Good pictures fast shipping needs a little more detailed discription of the parts.
Always great service !
Fast and good service and correct parts
Excellent product and a superior customer service department !
haven't installed the product yet but the customer service was helpful and the product came quickly.
Thank you for the Feedback and the 5 star! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Great products for my old car
Always friendly staff, always a great product and always quick delivery. The price is always good too, what else can I say. When my restoration is complete I will send pictures.
Thank for that glowing review! We look forward to helping you on your next project!
Sent the lines way to long couldn't use the because no tool to put the ends on
Great quality Great fit
Delivered on time and worked as described
Outstanding product, super fast shipping.
Received and installed two of the three hoses. One was damaged before being able installing. The installed fit well and look good. The third looks to have holes and looks like a dog chewed on it.
I am sorry for the way this hose showed up, something must have happened during shipping. Please send some pictures of the issue to Support@Inlinetube.com and we will work to correct this problem for you.
good product only minor adjustments for proper alignment
Glad we could help you out! hope to hear from you again soon!
Inline Tube is rated 4.63 based on 563 reviews