Inline Tube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inline Tube
Good oem bent lines
order delivered when it was suppose to. every was in order
Easy to find Brake Lines for your Classic car.
Nice on the phone and got the part to me in a timely manner.
I bought some rear lines for a 74 c10. Totally worth not buggering around with the old ones. They fit great and seem to be great quality. Thanks for your classic parts!
Ordered on Wednesday. Sitting on my doorstep Friday. Everything looks good. Highly recommend.
Quality parts for reasonable prices . quick to answer questions and solve problems
Had a question on my order so I called inline tube. The phone was answered right away by a person that was very knowledgeable. He helped me get the right parts and placed the order for me. Couldn’t have been easier. Thanks for the help and good parts.
Great fit, worked great!
Always a return customer, never had an issue. Best staff, best products.
Very good kit, the only thing I might add is to identify the lines with some kind of tag to go along with illustration...Very pleased overall.
Good deal for the price
Highly recommend!
Perfect match
Great people
Everything that I have ordered from In Line Tube has fit my car like it had come from the factory. That is saying a lot about having a car that 53 years old and getting parts that fit and work as they should.
I got no parts I want my money back
Purchase three set last few years, shipped when promised
the kit is nice but i only have one problem the line going from the fuel pump to the filter is about a foot short thank you
The fuel line fit perfectly, however I haven't not been able to turn the car on yet, so I'm hoping there will be no leaks :)
Inline Tube is rated 4.66 based on 875 reviews