Inline Tube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inline Tube
Under an hour
Easy doing busy, shipped and received very fast I strongly recommend this company for a great product
I waited until I had a chance to install these lines to write a review. They fit perfect. Way better than some other prebent lines I have ordered from other places. Will definitely use them again.
The braces I ordered for my Firebird were made very well & fit perfectly. Shipping was very fast. Price wasn't too high. My only complaint is that the black finish was all scratched up on them. This could have been avoided by wrapping each item separately, instead of together as a pair...which made the parts rub up against each other during shipping. I ordered the mounting kit as well, & one pair of fasteners is not included in this kit, so I had to source it locally. These things made me withhold one star.
Fuel lines look beautiful. The car is under restoration and we haven't had time to replace the fuel lines yet.
I have had 2 purchases with Inline Tube. Both times have been prompt mailing and earlier than expected delivery. All items are exactly as stated in the description, and are of quality materials.
Great parts every time
Easy to install and quality nylon tubing.
Thank you so much for that quality feedback, we love hearing from customers that love our products as much as we do!
Alway great fitting parts
Thank you for your continued patronage! We look forward to helping you again in the future!
The order was good fast and easy how ever they sent the wrong kit contacted them they said to send a email with pic of the lines I received a week later still haven’t heard anything called again they didn't know anything about it they would find out and still haven’t heard back the only reason it is acceptable review is that i have ordered line kits in the past and they were all good if that wasn't the case The review would be poor
My apologies for the delay in service, our tech is currently looking into this for you, you will hear back from us shortly. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to contact support@inlinetube.com and we will get it taken care of for you~
I had bought this line from another out let and it failed on installation. The Inline product snapped right in and after adjusting work perfectly.
Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to hearing from you again soon!
A little pricey but when you got to have it. How about free shipping that would ease the pain. Thanks
Good parts at a great price
Glad we could help you out! hope to hear from you again soon!
Bought a debur and flare tool at a show, the reps at the show were very knowledgeable and helpful.
Thank you for the Feedback and the 5 star! We look forward to serving you again soon!
It fit great. Glad we found you
Always great quality!
Thank you for sharing you experience with Inline Tube, we appreciate your business!
Perfect fit. Love the quality and quick delivery
Shipped quick, great product
Very easy to install
Part shipped on time, looks good , didn't have time to install it yet.
They were great.