Inline Tube Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Inline Tube

Tell us how Inline Tube made you happy

"I gave them 5 stars because of the pretty fast shipping along with the very correct fuel line I received for my 2001 grand prix gtp. It was nice than the factory lines, and was plug and play, after I installed it. I will be using them again. Thank you."
Thank you for the 5 star review, we look forward to helping you with your next project!
"great quality, perfect fit, great customer service."
Thank you for that wonderful 5 star review!
"I never got the parts, package lost USPS could not find it!"
I am sorry that there has been issue with your order. Please contact Support@InlineTube.com and we will work to get you the parts you need.
"Great product...order for 76,..lines were off ,I have early build 76 with 75 parts..,they duplicated lines for me..installed easy and looked great...A++..great to work and easy communication.."
I am happy to hear you are pleased with our duplication services, and the quality of our product. Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you soon.
"Great product / perfect match !! Thank you"
Thanks again for choosing Inline Tube, your one stop shop for braking products!
"Great customer service. Return and refund was simple and efficient. I like their great products and will always use Inline Tube."
Thank you for that glowing review, we like to hear from people who love our parts as much as we do. We take pride in our parts, because we know you take pride in what your bolting them onto. It was good to hear from you and look forward to hearing from you in the future!
"Fast shipping, quality products."
Thanks again for choosing inline tube products, we look forward to doing business with you again soon.
"All lines were correct, Most were not a problem to install. It would have been much better if the right front line was made in 2 pieces."
Thank you for your valuable feedback, i will mention this to our team to better us as a company. Thank you again for your business
"Just that I didn’t get any response to my situation of ordering 2 when I only needed 1. I need to return the 2nd one. Need return shipping. Thank you!"
My apologies , please contact support@inlinetube.com if you have not already and we will work to fix this for you.
"Very good experience, will do business again!"
Thank you, We look forward to doing business with you too!
"Purchased Master Cylinder, Vacuum Booster and related parts for 70 Monte Carlo. Perfect replacement. Installation went very smoothly and has a nice fresh "factory-like" new look. Price was very competitive. Telephone support was very helpful prior to making my purchase. Will definitely purchase from Inline tube again"
Thank you for your feedback, We hope to hear from you again soon as well!
"I bought a complete kit for a 67 Chevelle SS big block 4-speed car. this brake line kit was the most exact kit I've ever bought. Pretty sure I won't be buying anyone else's brake lines in the future. Brett Domin Flaming River industries."
"Purchased pre bent brake lines for my 90 iroc z camaro and it was the easiest install ever. I’ve never replaced brake lines before and in-line tube made it easy for me. Thanks"
Thank you for that glowing feedback, we love happy customers , hope to hear from you again soon.
"The fuel line for my 1970 Fleetwood fit perfect. I received it two days after ordering. Excellent service."
"fast and good quality"
Thank you for the review, we love hearing from happy customers
"Fast shipping, everything was perfect."
Thank you for your Business, we look forward to hearing for you again soon
"Great products at reasonable prices. Very fast shipping."
Thank you for your review, you business is greatly appreciated
"Got the parts in a timely matter and they were just what I ordered."
Thank you for your business, it is greatly appreciated
"I ordered the #PAB6402 - 1964-65 Plymouth A-Body Dual Master Conversion Brake Line Set 7pc, OE Steel and 1965-66 Mopar A B C-Body Dual Master Distribution Block For Disc Or Drum Brakes × 1. Everything fit surprisingly well for a 54-year-old car, so i was very pleased with that. However, as someone who hadn't changed brake lines before, it would have been nice to have more detailed instructions about which line went where, etc. I figured it out thanks to trial and error and some Internet searching. But if you make custom brake lines for a specific model, why not label the brake lines (right front, etc.) and provide custom instructions? It would have saved me a lot of time. But good products nonetheless."
Thank you so much for that valuable feedback, I will mention it to our team so that we may improve as a company.
"My brake lines fit very well, almost drop in ready. There was a little massaging required for final fitting but for being made off site and essentially bolted in place you cannot complain. This was a quality product for the money and a fantastic time saver for me."
Thank you so much, we appreciate the business and look forward to hearing for you again!
Inline Tube is rated 4.62 based on 157 reviews