Inline Tube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inline Tube
Under an hour
Great company to order from I've order 2 different sets of brake lines and both went right back in place of factory lines.
Fast service on fuel line 👌
great products
Products are great and will use again. The customer service and tech support need work.
Knowledgeable sales staff
Fast processing, got exactly what I ordered.
Very helpful, fast shipping and great product
We couldn't get our brake lines from GM any longer and didn't want to try to bend them to fit ourselves. The lines from Inline tube came fast and fit great!
Thank for that glowing review! We look forward to helping you on your next project!
Very good quality
We ordered ram air III exhaust manifolds and they came in quickly and were correct for our application
Glad we could help you out! hope to hear from you again soon!
Inline Tube sales people are very knowledgeable great people to deal with
Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to hearing from you again soon!
the product they make is excellent, the only problem is when I deal with a reseller on ebay!
Glad we could help you out! hope to hear from you again soon!
Very easy installation and I'd recommend inline tube to anyone
the lines fit very good, minor tweaking and connected like they should
Thank you for your purchase! We are glad you enjoyed or products and look forward to helping you again soon.
everything I ordered has been spot on .need to develop a patch panel repair for the radiator support where the battery tray area. would help us back yarders on cost of new.
I had a problem and ordered the wrong part for my project it wouldn't work for me and they give me a full credit on the parts. Grate Service Thank you!!
great quality parts at very good prices and american made
Thank you for that glowing review, we like to hear from people who love our parts as much as we do. We take pride in our parts, because we know you take pride in what your bolting them onto. It was good to hear from you and look forward to hearing from you in the future!
have just started using your company evey thing was first class, friendly people on the phone, all questions answered, none better
Thank you so much for that quality feedback, we love hearing from customers that love our products as much as we do!
Have not yet installed brake & fuel lines, but service was very good. Have always used Inline Tube in past with good success.
Thank you for the Feedback and the 5 star! We look forward to serving you again soon!
I appreciate a quality, USA made product. Thank you for that. Everything came promptly and was well packaged. The fuel lines were fairly high dollar considering I needed all three at $140. each. you would think I would get free shipping or something with an $800. order. You did include a coupon with my order for free shipping... Clarence Pence The fuel lines which were shipped to me are not complete for my vehicle. There is a flexible section that has a quick connect on one end and is molded on to the stainless on the other end. I believe they attach to the fuel sending unit. Please refer to ACDelco part numbers #15734505 and #15734502. I fuel lines that were shipped to me are missing the flexible section. Clarence Pence
My apologies due to the size of these lines, we are not able to offer free shipping on these lines, i am sorry for any inconvenience. we very much appreciate your business!
Inline Tube is rated 4.64 based on 457 reviews