Inline Tube Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Inline Tube

Tell us how Inline Tube made you happy

"If i could give more then 5 stars i would ! Totally impressed with workmanship and all that came with brake lines. A+++++"
"Good Morning. Before ordering part# H200 I expressed concerns if it was the correct fit for my Cougar,it was not. I listed a resource posted on West coast classic Cougar regarding the difference in the two cars fitting, mustang .323" and cougar .395. your parts department sent me the part listed for mustang not cougar detailed on there website. I believe there was a break down in communication between Chuck McMartin and the parts department.. FYI ."
"Delivery was exceptionally fast, ordered one day, received the next. Nylon fuel lines worked well, they were a little long but that's better than short."
"The part was a perfect fit, received in 2 days."
"Easy to order (phone or web), best prices around and friendly service. easy returns as well"
"Good service, quality products, good value"
Thank you for your business and your 5 star review.
"great customer service, awesome products at a fair price and quick shipping. All in all I have been very satisfied with Inline Tube and their products have never disappointed me either."
Glad we could could help you out Jeremy. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can help you out again in the future.
"Very happy with product fits perfect and shipped nice definitely will get my brake lines from here all time"
Thank you for your business and your 5 star review Joe. Let us know if you need anything down the road.
"I bought new lines for my new brake booster and master cylinder. They were perfect . Had to to tweak them a little but was so easy. So i ordered a new fuel line from the tank to the fuel pump. i know it will be good."
Thank you very much for your repeat business and 5 star review.
"Great products that fit right the first time. My second Pontiac and when i need oem style lines, brakes fuel etc i come here first!"
Thank you for your return business and for your 5 star review. We strive to provide the very best Pontiac restorations products.
"The products are great a small mistake was made on my order as a brake tube was missing. This review would have turned out completely different if the customer service wasn't friendly and on the ball. No problems the tube was sent out in a timely manner and all is great. Everyone makes mistakes and a great company straightens things out. Thanks for taking care of me and I will be ordering fuel lines for the same vehicle in the near future."
Dave- we apologize for your troubles and appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to correct things for you. We value your business and look forward to helping you out with your vehicle again in the future.
"Fast shipping! Direct fit!"
We appreciate your business and are always glad to help!
"KIT WAS OK, BUT 1 LINE FROM DISTRBUTION BLOCK TO ABS MOD, WAS PRE-BENT WRONG. STILL NOT SURE IF GOING TO USE IT"
Joe, We appreciate your honest review. Please send a picture of our line and your original we might have a secondary pattern. The E-mail to send the pictures to is rma@inlinetube.com
"Staff at in line tube were great. Product fit was real good I would call these guys for the next project too."
Thank you for your 5 star review! Please let us know what we can assist you with in the future.
"Too soon to say whether your products are good, but the delivery went well."
We appreciate your business and our support team is available to help should you need in the future.
"The parts they have are of quality, but the need to expand on their line catalog and possibly update it. I would rather have a conversation on the phone with their tech team than through email, it just makes it easier and more interactive with who you're dealing with. Having to wait a day for a response when you need a vehicle completed is a little nerve racking. But when taken care of, they do try their best."
We do our best to maintain the largest inventory of lines out there, but in the event we do not have the lines you need we also offer duplication services.

Our email based support system is designed to keep requests streamlined and organized due to the high volume of sales we receive. Our techs work hard to move through the requests as quickly as possible and give each customer the attention they deserve. We also offer live chat assistance via our website for future reference.
"The parts were spot on,the website was helpful. Thanks for the speedy response to my requests."
Thank you for your 5 star review. Glad we could help you out!
"I think the products are awesome. The availability of stainless is a bonus. I plan to purchase from them in the future."
Thank you for your 4 star review. We appreciate your current and future business!
"I was very pleased with your service, fast shipping, item as described and good quality! Thanks - Markus"
Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business!
"Exceptional quality parts, easy to navigate website, fast delivery. Two thumbs up!"
We appreciate your 5 star review!
Inline Tube is rated 4.67 based on 66 reviews