Inline Tube Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Inline Tube
Under an hour
"Item looks great, happy with purchase."
"PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED IN AN EXPECTED TIME FRAME AND FIT LIKE IT SHOULD AND WENT RIGHT IN. QUALITY PRODUCT."
"Clips are just like the originals and the weather strips are nice."
"Excellent online look up. Easy to use. Shipping was fair price and quick. Very happy with my purchase."
Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to hearing from you again soon!
"Bought fuel lines for my 426 1967 Dodge Coronet RT, took 3 years to get car ready to run. Went to install new fuel lines unfortunately the fuel pump to carb T fitting is 3/8" fuel line but T fitting has only 1/4" holes, so how to you attache 3/8" fuel line to 1/4" fitting. Spoke to company rep who was nice but said if its over 90 days too bad. Wasn't concerned that parts weren't right, offer to sell me another set. Probably would be the same."
I am sorry that our policy has but you in a hard spot, if you contact us again we may be able to work a discount on new parts. If you do make a purchase and reach out to us within the 30 day period, we will make sure you get the right parts .
"The car I'm restoring new parts are almost impossible to find. I was supprised that new lines from Inline were an exact match. WELL PLEASED"
"Be able to find parts I needed that others didn't carry and for a reasonable price. Haven't had any delivery issues with parts sent in a timely manner. Will continue to order products from online tube. Thank you"
Thank you so much for that quality feedback, we love hearing from customers that love our products as much as we do!
"exactly what I ordered in a timely matter for a great price!"
"Great kit to fix the original rusted fuel line. Easy install. It was a bit long but better than being short. Excellent quality."
Thank you for that quality review, We appreciate your quality feedback !
"I only rate it a "very good" because "excellent" wasnt an option. Could not be more pleased , pricing , shipping , packing of my item , every thing was done professionally...."
Thank you for that glowing review, we like to hear from people who love our parts as much as we do. We take pride in our parts, because we know you take pride in what your bolting them onto. It was good to hear from you and look forward to hearing from you in the future!
"So far the Lines seems very good."
"Great service and products."
Thank you for that 5 star review!
"Great fitment very well made much better than oem .fast shipping"
Thank you for that positive 5 star review! we look forward to doing business again soon!
"was.very.happy.fit.great.and.packaged.great.will.reconmend"
Thank you for your purchase!
"The items ordered were correct,and prompt. Good job!"
Glad you experience was a positive one, We look forward to help you again soon!
"delivered as promised. neatly packaged. simple and fast"
"fast delivery. great product."
Thank you for that awesome 5 star review!
"The products and service has been excellent over the years, Thank you,"
"Fast cordial and efficient service, very happy customer thank you"
"Wish they would have fit but where so long they went to the end of the trans"
I am sorry you are having trouble with the lines that you have received, If you have not already, Please contact us at Support@inlinetube.com and we will work to make this right by you. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Inline Tube is rated 4.57 based on 250 reviews