InvestSMART Reviews

of reviewers recommend InvestSMART
An affordable alternative to investing with many benefits including access to the Eureka Report that has some terrific articles from a variety of quality commentators, well worth a look.
The Investsmart team are some of the most honest and informative people in financial services. The fixed fee is a blessing that will see your returns compound substantially. Very happy to have Investsmart looking after some of my portfolio.
Reports & Investing articles on the Investsmart site should be free to investors. Charging investors for these items is akin to price gouging.Performance is average, better value & returns can now be found elsewhere
Love the podcasts and weekly reviews.
Apart from low fees for their managed funds, I have found that they are easy to contact and go out of their way to be helpful with any problems or misunderstandings (on my part!)
Different, honest, informative, great analysis, good and easy source of companies' financial data.
A great partner for your wealth journey - there is a huge amount of information and insights available from trusted commentators, together with a good range of investment options - all with very low fees.
With Investsmart what you see is what you get. Straight forward advice and small capped fees. Highly recommended.
Fantastic resource for information
I have a holding in their new listed INIF after being told my SMA was being closed down.
I removed half the assets, as it was not clear to me what was being done with the funds. I was disappointed. The rest of the funds eventually went to INIF and I have been happy with that. It was a pity their process was obscure and hence they lost half of the funds. They advise you can invest in other funds but I'm not sure if it would go the way of my SMA or have they alone been knocked on the head and their other funds are not treated the same way. Otherwise, they have been ok to deal with and their Tabulating of Portfolio function is great.
Investing with Investsmart is very easy. Their Funds deliver solid returns based on good research. The ability to set up a monthly income stream is also attractive too a retiree
InvestSmart is an excellent one stop shop for anyone interested in investing for their future. I have found their customer service in respect of both their funds and editorial management to be excellent also. The editorial sections of InvestSmart, Eureka Report and Intelligent Investor are informative, profitable and useful in my investing endeavours and quite often humerous. I would heartily recommend the InvestSmart services to both novice and more experienced investors alike
I have been a client of InvestSmart for approximately six months now. There are two things that are important for me as a client. The first is investment performance and amount lost in expenses. I am happy with InvestSmart's performance here. the second is responsiveness and client service. InvestSmart is probably the most responsive and helpful financial services organisation that I have dealt with.

I would strongly recomend InvestSmart.
InvestSmart analysis of companies has been extremely helpful in building my share portfolio. They give honest and insightful guidance into the workings of the stock market. They offer low-cost managed funds for people too busy to create their own portfolios. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to invest in the market.
InvestSmart is far too conservative in its review of stocks. It seems to focus on reducing loss of capital more than making money. It seems to ignore the use of charting as a useful indicator as to the timing of stock investments. Nathan Bell is the only analyst with credibility.
I've been with Investsmart for many years now, both as a subscriber to their newsletters - eg. Intelligent Investor, and also as a user of their financial products. I have found the advice received to be excellent and tailored to my needs (noting that it is not specific personal advice), their customer service first rate (friendly and Australian and not outsourced OS), and their IT intuitive and easy to use. As a provider of advice and a platform for investment they have met my needs.
My journey with InvestSMART has been terrific. The ease of set-up, the regular communication, the skills of the company and of course the returns have given me great comfort.
Investsmart has helped us overcome the covid 19 financial crisis.
willem
We have been dealing with InvestSMART for a number of years and are very happy with the results we have achieved. Their information and advice is easy to understand and the staff are always happy to assist you.
I find that the team at InvestSMART are very helpful whenever there needs an enquiry to some problems regarding this field. Keep it up fellas.
InvestSMART is rated 4.69 based on 61 reviews