InvestSMART Reviews

of reviewers recommend InvestSMART
I think Investsmart is fantastic. I am very happy with everything, your staff are so helpful and do everything possible to make investing easy. The ETFs you have bought for me are full of blue chip shares and I get good returns, even though the past year has been a disaster for everyone. However the next return in May should be a lot better by the sounds of the market. And you are very generous with your fees, nobody else is a low and that is a great bonus.
excellent thoughtful timely advise, good overall review of the market
Very happy with InvestSmart keeping me informed weekly
I have given you a 5 star rating but as yet I have no evidence of whether this is a worthwhile investment for me or not as it is too soon to tell. However, I trust Alan Kohler who I believe says what he thinks after studying the market. He is not trying to push you onto a particular share because he might benefit from that - and sometimes he gets it wrong which is fine as he is not infallible. I also appreciate the fixed annual fee. The other reason I have rated you 5 star as administratively (thanks to Mitch Datson) everything went through efficiently and I particularly liked the podcast by Nathan Bell on the Ethical Investment Portfolio. He sounds like a smart cookie and I like his attitude. It remains to be seen whether I increase my wealth through my investments with InvestSmart!
Mainly dealt with Mitchell at investsmart. He was excellent in his communication, knowledge about the products, and prompt action on instructions when required. I investsmart offer a wide range of products to suit varied budgets. You've gotta love a company whose directors and staff put their money where their mouth is. Highly recommend the company and products.
Very professional organisation . Great communication , very knowledgeable , very prompt with questions and queries and always helpful . Had a great experience and would recommend them as a great way to invest for the future .
My SMSF invested with InvestSmart. It was easy to open an account and transfer the funds. The portfolio reporting tool is great, I visit the site every week or so to check on the funds performance, its easy to navigate and understand the reports. I invested in a few funds and only pay the $451 annual cap, fantastic. It hasn’t been long but importantly the portfolio performance has not disappointed.
Love recommendations and information provide, it is well worth the money.
An affordable alternative to investing with many benefits including access to the Eureka Report that has some terrific articles from a variety of quality commentators, well worth a look.
The Investsmart team are some of the most honest and informative people in financial services. The fixed fee is a blessing that will see your returns compound substantially. Very happy to have Investsmart looking after some of my portfolio.
Love the podcasts and weekly reviews.
Apart from low fees for their managed funds, I have found that they are easy to contact and go out of their way to be helpful with any problems or misunderstandings (on my part!)
A great partner for your wealth journey - there is a huge amount of information and insights available from trusted commentators, together with a good range of investment options - all with very low fees.
With Investsmart what you see is what you get. Straight forward advice and small capped fees. Highly recommended.
Great tool for reflection and foresight into an extremely volatile market
Investing with Investsmart is very easy. Their Funds deliver solid returns based on good research. The ability to set up a monthly income stream is also attractive too a retiree
InvestSmart including Eureka Report and Intelligent Investor are an excellent resource for independent macro, economic, stock ideas and research. They are also excellent low cost fund managers who are not only top tier performers but they fairly and reasonably chose to be compensated by way of a modest fee for service rather than an admin AND performance fees.
I have been a client of InvestSmart for approximately six months now. There are two things that are important for me as a client. The first is investment performance and amount lost in expenses. I am happy with InvestSmart's performance here. the second is responsiveness and client service. InvestSmart is probably the most responsive and helpful financial services organisation that I have dealt with. I would strongly recomend InvestSmart.
InvestSmart analysis of companies has been extremely helpful in building my share portfolio. They give honest and insightful guidance into the workings of the stock market. They offer low-cost managed funds for people too busy to create their own portfolios. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to invest in the market.
I've been with Investsmart for many years now, both as a subscriber to their newsletters - eg. Intelligent Investor, and also as a user of their financial products. I have found the advice received to be excellent and tailored to my needs (noting that it is not specific personal advice), their customer service first rate (friendly and Australian and not outsourced OS), and their IT intuitive and easy to use. As a provider of advice and a platform for investment they have met my needs.
InvestSMART is rated 4.54 based on 78 reviews