InvestSMART Reviews

of reviewers recommend InvestSMART
I invested in the international share portfolio for about 12 months and the return is well over 10 percent on the average. Of course the portfolio is up and down as it expected to be volatile. The report of the portfolio is comprehensive and good and my accountant has been happy with the format. The most important part is the fee which is fixed and not like most money managers who charge a percentage of the assets value of the portfolio.
It might be too early to write a review really, having only been signed up for less than two weeks. However, the signup/application process was straightfoward. It's easy to transfer money, but I am frustrated that in 2021 money cannot be transferred in real-time and so it took nearly a week for my money to actually be invested. This aspect is more to do with the banks I assume, than InvestSMART. I have also signed up with another similar provider and it's interesting to see the slight differences in their portfolios and so the difference in performance. At the moment, InvestSMART is outperforming the other provider.
Great site. Don't know whether you treat them as the same, but its a pain to have to separately log in to Eureka Report.
In addition to handling my savings I am enjoying reading the research and investment publications from investsmart
Different, honest, informative, great analysis, good and easy source of companies' financial data.
I have a holding in their new listed INIF after being told my SMA was being closed down. I removed half the assets, as it was not clear to me what was being done with the funds. I was disappointed. The rest of the funds eventually went to INIF and I have been happy with that. It was a pity their process was obscure and hence they lost half of the funds. They advise you can invest in other funds but I'm not sure if it would go the way of my SMA or have they alone been knocked on the head and their other funds are not treated the same way. Otherwise, they have been ok to deal with and their Tabulating of Portfolio function is great.
It is good platform however its coverage is very limited
Analysis, company reports and recommendations are selective and well written. ALL past recommendations are there to be seen which is honest behavior
I.S. has some interesting articles.
Very informative and up to date
Good
I have found their analysis thorough and most particularly focussed so there isn't a huge array of possibilities but rather a limited number analysed in depth.
InvestSMART is rated 4.54 based on 78 reviews