IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
I can't say enough good things about Mr. Baiross. The response time is amazing. He was incredibly responsive, professional, and patient. Mr Baiross somehow made signing closing documents fun. He was incredibly pleasant, making what I thought would be a terribly intimidating moment one that was pleasant and fun. He explained everything well and I could tell that he knows his stuff. Any questions that we had, he took his time to answer thoroughly. He is always super professional, timely, and efficient and gets the job done. You can rest easy with your most stressful life changes knowing you are in his hands. I'm very grateful for him.
IRB’s team that navigated me throughout the hardest time of my life. My annulment case was very lengthy and at times uglier, but Mr. Baiross contested me using his brilliance and made sure the outcome will become fair. IRB Law protected my interests from start to end, and they absolutely cut above the rest!
very fast and efficient!
Mr. Baiross was the best lawyer I could ever ask for he did such an amazing job in my case. He did everything he said he was going to help me with. He is a very trustworthy person and law firm. His professionalism was on point and if I ever need a law firm I know where to go.
Mr. Baiross helped our family tremendously. We are very grateful for his assistance and absolutely pleased with the service. We will keep in touch with him in the future regarding any legal matters. Very highly recommended. Friendly and professional
Out of all the firms I had a consultation with, IRB is the best. It felt like I hit a goldmine when I first talked to Mr. Baiross and his team. Up until the end of my engagement with them, they never made me feel less important compared to their other clients who were paying much more than me.
From the very beginning Ms. Muntaz was compassionate when listening to the unfair treatment I received from my employer. I came in tearful and in distress and by the end I felt listened to and like I had an ally in the fight. She was there with me every step of the way and by the end I was very happy. If you are looking for an employment attorney don’t hesitate. Lisa is worth it and more!
Mr. Baiross is a very helpful and hardworking lawyer, he replies to every single one of my questions no matter how small or trivial. I love him and his team's way of communicating, they are all straightforward and direct, they don’t beat around the bush and they also show respect and care for their clients. I adore IRB and the staff, they definitely earned a spot in my emergency contacts in case I get in trouble again. Thank you to everyone in IRB!
I went through custody issues with my son, and Ms. Nur took care of all things needed in proceedings without overcharging me. As a mother and a woman, I used to get scared of dealing with lawyers and legal matters. But I was completely surprised by Ms. Nur’s presence. Being a fellow woman, she knows how it feels. Thank you, Ms. Nur and IRB Law Firm!
Mr. Baiross was my lawyer during my hard time. Without him, the outcome of my case would have been led to nothing. I was very glad to have a found a lawyer who knows and respects his clients. Mr. Baiross was easy to approach and so as everyone at IRB!
Mr. Baiross and his team are exceptional at their job, they are very professional. They always respond to my questions even in the middle of the night. Since it was my first time engaging the services of a firm I was very skeptical at first, but they definitely proved me wrong. They handled my case from start to finish without any issues, I was able to receive my claim without a hitch!
Mr. Baiross and his competent staff and fellow lawyers showed their true professionalism when he represented me in my case last August 2020. He handled my legal situation that is very complicated with his understanding, competency and approachability. IRB in general represented me very well and they did a great job in receiving assessments that were due in me.
My experience with IRB Law was very optimistic. Mr. Shakirin handled my divorce case last March of 2020, few days before the pandemic. Although my case was prickly, Mr. Shakirin was able to bring my divorce to a final decision May of 2020. The decision helped me so much in minimizing my emotional distress. I felt like I have been fairly represented and protected by IRB so I highly recommend them.
I engaged IRB for my HDB Power of Attorney matter. IRB took real effort to communicate with me. They prepared the documents and gave me time to review. All my comments and questions were attended by the lawyer and paralegals. They assisted me in signing the documents especially I was not Singapore during that time. They provided me the guidelines in signing and what to dio after the signing of document. Thank you for your greatness. These good words are not enough to express my gratitude. The lawyer is professional. The overall team of IRB Law LLP is recommendable.
I engaged with IRB law to assist me in my Muslim Letter of Administration. The lawyer and staff who assisted me firstly explained the process to have a clearer picture of the matter. Thank you for your legal assistance, the divorce documents are prepared in organize manner because of your outstanding knowledge on this matter
Mr. Baiross is one of the best lawyers I have ever met. He worked on my matter perfectly smoothly. He did everything he said at a reasonable fee. He was direct and never disguises anything to get your hopes up. He is approachable and responsive throughout the process. He ensured that I have clear understanding of the process. His time to call and explained the legal papers is admirable. He showed great expertise in preparing the legal papers. Timely, no delay and consistent. You are a blessing to anyone who engage your legal services. Your respect and professionalism show are admirable.
The IRB law firm has provided me excellent services, extremely professional and I would highly recommend this law firm! A big thank you to Mr. Baiross and team for all the hard work. I can’t deny that I was really amazed at how they work and on how they handle my case.
Very professional team of lawyers and staff. They took the time to explain to me the law and the process. Their vast experience in different aspects of law is evident in their dealings with all parties. They are indeed one of the best law firms that I will recommend to anyone.
Mr. Aziz and team were very professional and on top of every situation that arose. He is a very kind and understanding Lawyer. We appreciate all that he did for us. Thank you is not enough for what Mr. Aziz has done for us. Once again, thank you Aziz and team.
IRB Law assisted me in my family legal matters. I appreciate his dedication in keeping me informed on the steps we need to take and options we need to consider during the whole process. I was fortunate to come across IRB during my proceedings. The lawyers have been very approachable and patient with me. They are experienced and practical in every way, but I was very impressed. They helped me and my wife achieved better results in getting our divorce process. They only think about being fair to us, most especially our kids. Now I feel relaxed now because of the help and commitment
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.84 based on 378 reviews