IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
Fastest deed poll ever!
My matter went well with the help of IRB. Thank you so much!
My Lawyer never failed to extend his arms in order to help me and be there for me. It's more than a business to them. It's about helping and being there for your client. THANK YOU!
Very approachable staff.
Grateful for IRB staff who helped me with my matter.
Fast response! and very cheap cost! a service more that expected.
IRB staff is very fast in answering my calls. Thanks a lot for helping.
Its my part to share this to anyone who wants to seek legal advice please get in touch with them! for i know that they can help you as much as they helped me.
Thanks to IRB for helping me with my deed poll.
SO FAST and RELIABLE that all I can say and i would definitely recommend!
I appreciate how IRB lawyer is so kind and humble.
Thank you for helping us so much and being there to support us. When it comes to tenancy disputes i know i could count on you.
They have the fast deed poll. Thank you so much IRB
I would like to say thank you for being such a Professional lawyer but not just a lawyer but as a friend throughout the whole case.
Happy with the outcome of my matter with the help of IRB.
My lawyer from IRB saved me a lot of time during this pandemic helping me out and being so early with documents I needed! I definitely recommend.
The staff who answered my calls is very kind and humble.
i experienced a lot lately and being with this company and the assistance of the lawyers from irb boosted my morale. Thank you for assisting me and being there for me!
IRB lawyers are extremely knowledgeable and they respond to all of your questions as quickly as possible.
wonderful service, attentive lawyers. was able to take care of my concerns on point and was able to set expectations to what will happen next.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.86 based on 453 reviews