IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
very fast and efficient!
The waiting area is very cramp and squeeze, could be better if there is more room for people. The reception counter was also filled with stacks of papers and there was not much space for the receptionist.
They were very efficient. When I arrived, all documents were ready and my work was finished within 5 mins. I didn’t have to wait either. Good service and excellent pricing.
The process was very fast in less than an hour with a very reasonable price from IRB Law LLP. Will recommend if my friend need such service.
Efficient paperwork
My deed poll was done via IRB Law LLP. Super convenient and at a very competitive price. I just needed to apply for my deed poll and pay online, head down to their office at a scheduled day and time to sign and collect my deed poll. Highly recommended.
The overall service from IRB Law LLP was good and seamless, the staff were friendly too. I would highly recommend to others if they require your services.
Fast and efficient n friendly too
The process to perform a deed poll at IRB Law LLP is very fast and hassle free.
IRB Law has helped me twice now. Thank you for the excellent service. Your consultants are very patience with my numerous questions. Thank you
Convenient for online deed poll & staffs are polite.
the process and services time is adequate its clear and good
Fast And efficiency
Convenient and quick
Good quick process.
Efficient and Fast. A lot of human traffic though. Not much space.
It is fast and thanks alot
Before I come, I called call center. They answer all my question clearly. Then I visit your office wth my wife and daughter. Received Fast service. Thanks for good experience. All the best
Fast and straight forward.
The communication, process part was very smooth and swift. Giving a 4 stars instead of 5 is due to the quality of the document, doesn't look very professional though.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.86 based on 456 reviews