IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
life becomes good again (unless you are on the other side!). IRB Law LLP is a rare gem
The process was easy, fast and fuss-free. Recommended my friends to IRB Law LLP when they shared that they wanted to perform a deed poll.
My lawyer at IRB Law listened to all my concerns with prompt responses to any questions offering answers and support. The staff were very helpful and considerate in helping me
I am beyond amazed at Mr. Baiross capabilities as a lawyer and his virtues as a man! He is such a nice person and his experience as a lawyer cannot be denied.
IRB’s service is too cheap for the amount of effort they put into their work. Immediately upon connecting to them via their website I was assigned a lawyer and was given their time and effort.
I was informed to be there (Collyer Quay) 2pm for my appointment today, 26/04/2021 to sign some document. As a client or customer myself, i reached there early 1ish (not complaining since it’s my habit to be early/punctual). From 2pm to 220pm, i waited in vain. Not even a simple text to inform me that he/she be late or busy today. My time was wasted. Time.
Honestly I was incredibly doubtful to see the hundreds of amazing reviews for IRB online. But looking closely and having an experience as one of their clients, it’s actually understandable.
My lawyer from IRB really did his best in assisting me in my case and provided me all the information I need.
Thank you IRB for providing a free consultation
Together with IRB law, we were able to process all that needs to be processed earlier than expected.
Some of best things about working with the lawyers of IRB Law is that they were easily accessible and always returns emails and phone calls in a timely manner. Their billing is clean and fair.
Professional and kind lawyers.
first of all i would like to thank the company and staff for supporting me and my case. Its more than what i expected when it comes to support and help from you guys!
Fastest deed poll ever!
My matter went well with the help of IRB. Thank you so much!
My Lawyer never failed to extend his arms in order to help me and be there for me. It's more than a business to them. It's about helping and being there for your client. THANK YOU!
Very approachable staff.
Grateful for IRB staff who helped me with my matter.
Fast response! and very cheap cost! a service more that expected.
IRB staff is very fast in answering my calls. Thanks a lot for helping.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.86 based on 466 reviews