IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
Friendly and accommodating
Very accommodating and friendly
Good and fast service. Smooth transaction despite covid situation. Thank you!
Staff was really courteous and friendly! :D
The process is relatively quick but the service is not good. Lawyer were not even out to meet and see clients.
Price affordable,service short and sweet. Good for people who really need to change their name but cannot do so..
The process was very fast in less than an hour with a very reasonable price from IRB Law LLP. Will recommend if my friend need such service.
Efficient paperwork
Fast and fuse free. Did poll deed online and just need to go down and sign the document. And very reasonable pricing too
My deed poll was done via IRB Law LLP. Super convenient and at a very competitive price. I just needed to apply for my deed poll and pay online, head down to their office at a scheduled day and time to sign and collect my deed poll. Highly recommended.
very efficient and fast
Easy, fast, straight forward and efficient then I expected. Will recommend to my family, friends and relatives.
Competitive pricing. One not-so-good experience was the lawyer couldn't give confirmed instruction on what to do AFTER I signed the deed poll, that is how to go about getting my NRIC changed exactly.
the staff are very accommodating and kind
fast and efficient
The staffs & the lawyer were polite & helpful.
The office is cool.
Service is good ! Lawyers are friendly. (:
It was very fast and the lawyer were very detailed.
If any one of you looking for any lawyer to do your deed poll, IRB Law LLP is the one you should look for. Price is reasonable and processing is very fast. Highly recommended!
The procedure was quick and staffs were very friendly. Highly recommend.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.76 based on 201 reviews