IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
My lawyer for a criminal defense has showed extreme passion and candor. He was consistent in briefing me on how the process is done and reminded me on important details. He had defended me for a justified court ruling. I thought there is no hope for me but my lawyer is really smart and was able to raise my rights in the defense.
I saw IRB on facebook and tried to ask for an advice for my matter. They responded immediately and assigned a lawyer for me. I am happy they were able to helped me in my debt recovery. I thought the money that were borrowed from me will not be paid. Luckily, IRB responded very immediately. The lawyer prepared a demand letter and asked me to review. I approved and the next day the letter was sent. Now, the money was fully paid. Thank you for helping me.
Ms. Nureliza and team did a great job for me. They were professional and conscientious of my time and money. They definitely acted in my best interest and helped me get a deal that I was happy with. I've tried other lawyers in the past but Ms. Nureliza was the best. She was available, polite, and added bite to my bark. I'll use her in the future, if needed, and recommend her to family and friends. I felt like she fought for me and kept my best interest at heart.
Fantastic service! I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with IRB Law’s work. The lawyers and staff make you feel comfortable and confident and work hard to get what you deserve. Ms. Caryn was very thorough to understand our side of the case. She held my hand throughout the process, always treated me with respect, never gave me the runaround, but most of all listened to what I wanted and did that and more! She took a gamble on me and has a very professional team! Caryn is the best – seriously!
I engaged Ms Sivashankari and her team at IRB and they all did a great job. I was very pleased with the clear lines of communication during the whole divorce process. I never felt any pressure from them which made talking to them easy and comfortable. They did a stellar job on settling and concluding the divorce proceedings and getting me what I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a lawyer to handle their divorce and know that you will be taken care of by individuals that do care and have your interest in mind.
My desire to see IRB always top of all firms in Singapore. IRB had done so much for my family matter. I found IRB in the internet as the top firm who can help me. I have no regrets in spending time and money because I believe IRB Law has exceeded what I have paid for. I have experienced how humble the lawyers are especially Mr. Baiross.
I will give my 5-star rating for I.R.B. Law LLP. Service was done in timely manner and my lawyer Ms. Caryn handled the paper works very professionally. Her team kept me up to date regarding my case in a timely manner. E-mails and messages are answered quickly and every step of the process is explained thoroughly. I would recommend this law firm to my friends and relatives anytime.
I found IRB as a kind of law firm that knows how to act in a compassionate and professional manner. The annulment process can be somewhat needlessly drawn-out and emotionally struggling at times. But IRB was able to create a contingency plan during the process of my case. Highly-recommended!
I had a really stressful situation going on. I called the lawyer Mr. Baiorss and he really helped me out a lot. He made my situation so much better and I really couldn’t ask for more. It was great working with him. Thank you again once again.
This is without a hesitation, a law firm of expert caliber. Mr. Baiross been very easy to work with on a variety of business legal matters. He has competently handled them all and obtained the outcomes we were hoping for. We will continue to retain his services throughout the life-time of our company.
IRB were very nice and they work hard on my case. I will highly recommend anyone you need a proper legal assistance Their communication was great and they made sure I got the result that I wanted. I'm very thankful to have been represented by them!
The first person I think of when asked to recommend and lawyer for Syariah Divorce is no other than Mr. Baiross. His care, commitment to his clients, and grasp of the law are a perfect complement to his availability and genuine concern for justice. This man is an epitome of justice for women and family.
Mr. Baiross is such an admirable lawyer. He provides innovative solutions to my complex matter. He is my go-to strategist and litigator for most important matters. He has handled numerous matters for myself and my family. He never failed us. We are so thankful for his commitment and kindness
I’m incredibly happy with IRB’s service, conversing with them really eases my mind from the gravity of my issue. They made sure that they mitigate the stress I was under when I engaged their services while doing the most in order to solve it. I’m super grateful with IRB, without them I would have succumbed to the stress and harassment from my previous landlord. I can’t thank them enough.
I had an amazing experience with IRB, although the actual proceeding was extremely taxing and stressful, the staff are friendly and professional. They made the whole process easier for me, furthermore, it’s always a delight to work with people who committed themselves to their work.
My experience with IRB is anything but unpleasant. During the initial drafting I know that they had a hard time communicating with me since I’m rather inactive in email and WhatsApp due to my workload, but they were patient with me. When we finally finished the documents and was ready for signing I had to ask them to schedule on a Saturday afternoon, needless to say I was extremely amazed at how hard working and dedicated they were. If I was my own client I don’t think I’ll manage to provide the best possible service, but they delivered. Super thankful and will 100% recommend.
Mr. Baiross has been a great advocate in guiding me through a process that I never thought I would be part of. He is a good, efficient communicator and I never doubted he had my best interests and fairness at heart. In the end, we reached a fair settlement of my issues.
Appreciation to family lawyers of IRB. They helped me in my divorce and child custody that I had battled for many years. Thank you for having your back the entire process of my matters. My child and I are spending our time together. I cherish your legal guidance and advice.
The lawyers and staff of IRB Law exercised professionalism and systematic knowledge on family law. They made their clients feel at ease while going through the most difficult times of their lives. I was a witness to the determination and effort they show. Going through a divorce is not easy, but having a lawyer on my side that I can trust to has helped me get through it. Ms. Muntaz was always honest with me and because of that I became more comfortable with her in dealing my situation. The staffs were also courteous so I won’t forget them as well.
The legal and professional service I received from IRB was unsurpassable regardless to the ever-present dedication and commitment in handling my divorce case. Mr. Baiross is one of the few lawyers who has my best interests at heart. He is well-respected for meticulously putting attention into detail and for his optimistic drive to win the rights of every client who is dealing with a difficult hand. IRB Law ensures that there is clarity and consistency in their mediation sessions. They make sure it’s being conducted and well-organized. I’m pretty much certain anyone can recommend IRB Law to future clients and practitioners alike.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.84 based on 379 reviews