IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
There were 2 buildings with similar names and my partner and I initially went to the wrong building and had to walk all the way to the correct building. The area for the deed poll was small and cramped. There was only one main staff handling the crowd. The process was brief and swift and instructions by the officer were clearly stated.
Service was fast and efficient. However, when i was there at the office, felt that the lawyers are too busy. Noone actually explain to me what was written in the deed poll, i was told to read on my own and just sign. I guess the rest of the lawyers are too busy handling other cases and deed poll are just minor services. However the receptionist was very nice and friendly, most of the time it was only her who cater to my enquiries.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.86 based on 453 reviews