IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
Ms. Ameera was fantastic at handling things very carefully, if there are assets, children, relationships, that need either handled delicately or firmly, she will know exactly what to do to protect you and do her best to keep you out of an elongated battle and minimise trauma to all involved parties. Thank you, Ms. Ameera
I was referred to Muntaz on an employment matter. She acted right on the case and quickly prepared the necessary legal documents. She worked in a highly efficient and effective manner. I found Muntaz would always consider the most practical and cost effective solutions to legal challenges, which is very much appreciated and respected. I would certainly recommend Muntaz for employment matter.
It was great pleasure working with Mr. Eugene Ong through my cases. It was stress free and I was informed every step of the process. The result turned great, I’m greatly satisfied, I’d highly recommend him and I can’t imagine how my case turned out without his help.
Mr. Ashwin and his team are top notch. They have helped me tremendously with my case and I am forever grateful. He makes himself available and is extremely knowledgeable. The entire team and office really care and that’s very hard to find. We go to IRB Law and Mr. Ashwin for everything.
I don’t even know where to begin! Ms. Izyan has been nothing short of amazing in every aspect of her duties. The most honest and professional lawyer I have ever had the pleasure of working with! She will be the only lawyer I ever do business with in any future cases I may have!
Mr. Baiross is one of the nicest lawyers I’ve ever met. Not only is he an expert in his field/s, he is also an exceptional person. He did not hesitate to help me, I saw how dedicated he is to bringing justice and providing world class service when I was working with him. He is such an amazing person that people should see as their role model, not just in legal practice but also in their personal lives.
Priya represented me in mu uncontested divorce. She was amazing and will highly recommend her. I felt at ease from the beginning and knew that I had found a lawyer and firm I could trust. She was in it for my interest and good and not just in it for the fees. We were in the middle of a long suit and she has not wavered working for me one bit. She kept me informed of everything. My thanks to you and your team Priya.
I admire the competence and hard work of Ameera. I had a successful engagement with her related to estate law. She inspiring in dealing with me as a client and she was responsive to my concerns. I felt connected and informed on everything that transpired. Her team did a great job too. I felt comfortable with Ameera and her team. On my first meeting with Ameera, she was transparent and had illustrated the matter clearly.
Mr. Baiross was my lawyer in a civil litigation. He proved that his expertise by providing effective legal advice and to resolve the legal issue. I commend his professionalism and kindness in dealing with me. He made me feel as a priority, he prepared the documents needed very quick and orderly. Thank you for working patiently for my matter. You such an inspiration.
I would like to extend my gratitude to Ms. Priya. She did great in my guardianship application. The consultation with her was productive because she lay out and quickly explained to me how to work with the matter and what are the documents to prepare. I am happy that IRB assigned you to work in my matter. This ia very personal matter and I needed a lawyer like you. Ms Priya was a blessing to my family.
Thanks to Mr. Eugene Ong for acting for me in my civil claim for a breach of contract. I appreciate your effort in giving me advices that are really effective and helpful. I would never know how to handle this matter without your help. You communicated fantastically and attentively. Thank you also for your fast response and action. You are highly recommendable for your diligence and gentleness.
I would like to recommend Mr. Baiross because he was prompt and thoughtful in handling a civil litigation. I am deeply thankful for your direct legal advice and your representation. You are really great and experienced lawyer. You know how to respond to a complex matter. I admire your immediate action.
Ms. Caryn Lee was extremely helpful and made the divorce experience less stressful for me because I did not have to appear in court. I submitted all the documents online (by email) and she took care of everything else. I recommend her practice to anyone desiring a stress-free process! Thank you, Ms. Caryn!
Thank you so much I.R.B Law for everything. This firm is such a blessing to me and my children. You are dependable during my uncertain times. I am absolutely happy that my divorce was granted because of your excellence. Thank you to my lawyer and her staffs. Your kindness warms my heart. My children and I are happily living together, you did a great part in my family’s happiness.
Engaging the assistance of IRB gave me satisfaction and positive results in every step of the way. I love how their team works, they are the definition of “Less words, more works”, they don’t lengthen the conversation for the sake of building rapport, they go straight to the point and put value in their every task.
Ms. Ameera and her team did an amazing job handling a divorce for me and helped turn around what could have been a very challenging situation into a positive outcome and thought strategically of the long-term results. I'm very grateful for the work Ms. Ameera did. Thank you for keeping me up to date at all times and answering all of my questions! I know I was a pain in the neck at times but I’m truly grateful for your patience.
Never thought I would be in this situation but I know I made the best decision when I came to this I.R.B. Law LLP. Ms. Izyan and her team exceeded my expectations with their great customer service and a great payout. You have been a great deal of relief in my time of torment and conflict. After all I went through it was totally worth it! They are such a great team and I would recommend this firm to all my friends and family.
I had a very good experience with Mr. Baiross. He provided me coherent legal advice in my family matter. It ended in a favorable manner because of Mr. Baiross’ effort and excellence. He is one of the most recommended lawyers in Singapore but he is so humble and easy to deal with. His warm welcome in our first meeting was a pleasing one. The process went through without too much hassle on my part. I am grateful that you make yourself available at all times despite having many clients to assist.
I engaged Ms Sivashankari and her team at IRB and they all did a great job. I was very pleased with the clear lines of communication during the whole divorce process. I never felt any pressure from them which made talking to them easy and comfortable. They did a stellar job on settling and concluding the divorce proceedings and getting me what I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a lawyer to handle their divorce and know that you will be taken care of by individuals that do care and have your interest in mind.
Mr. Aziz and his staff were very professional and I truly appreciate their knowledge and assistance in making this process a smooth one. My family and I definitely would recommend this firm to our friends and colleagues.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.86 based on 462 reviews