IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
My friend advise me to inquire in IRB about my last will and I’m not disappointed. IRB gave what I need. They organized my request and after a few days they already presented the drafts. I was not expecting their effort and initiatives.
I love how straightforward and detailed IRB gave advise on my divorce proceedings. The team explained the steps and process clearly. The team always kept me informed each steps. I am very satisfied with the smooth process.
Well experience lawyers, staffs are nice and approachable. They provide me very professional advice and support. Highly recommended.
IRB represented me for years now. I am grateful that up until now their excellent service never fades. Highly recommended.
Thanks to IRB for the very fast deed poll!
Happy to choose IRB for my wills. Very professional staff and lawyers!
IRB and team are really knowledgeable about divorce. They are really patient with all my questions and concerns. I admire their honesty on what must be included and what must not be included in the papers.
Having no knowledge about divorce, I saw IRB and they gave amazing advice for free! I never expected a good service from the team. Thank you IRB!
Fast, efficient service at reasonable cost. Appreciate it greatly.
I appreciate the effort and attention to detail of IRB regarding my divorce. Their knowledge about the law is very good. I learned so much from the team.
My will documents were signed last week. Very satisfied with the process. The team is amazing, they always update me and inform me on each process.
Went to IRB’s office and the staff are so kind. Thank you IRB
It was very rushed as it was crowded. I felt it was unprofessional as I had to sit at the reception area and sign the form without the comfort of a proper table and chair. There was no physical presence of a lawyer as well. I suggest that you work out a proper system to avoid overcrowding such that your clients can be treated with dignity.
Staff who answered my call is very humble and friendly
Fuss free process
Excellent
fast and efficient process..
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.81 based on 327 reviews