IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
while searching for a divorce attorney, I found IRB LAW on Google. The receptionist took my details when I called for the free consultation and said that someone would call me back. In no time, I received a call back from a solicitor. MR Baiross is his name. He presented me with my choices and with her professional but down to earth demeanour, I instantly felt relaxed. I could only text him if I had any questions and he replied promptly. MR. Baiross and his associates were both brilliant and guided me through a difficult phase. If I do have some legal trouble, I will certainly return to the IRB.
Mr. Baiross helped me finish a long time case I’ve been trying to wrap up for years. He was completely understanding, professional and worked very diligently to the end and I’m so grateful! We would definitely consult IRB Law again although we hope not to have to. But I would highly recommend them!
I humbly appreciate the help and support IRB Law showed to me in my child custody battle. I thank the lawyers for their compassion, dedication and hard work they showed me during my difficult times. I am very satisfied with the outcome of my case. Very special thanks to Mr. Baiross and Mr. Jeremy for their patience and encouragement
Mr. Baiross was very knowledgeable about the case that we brought to him. I felt that we were included in all decisions and that realistic resolutions were presented to us. We were very comfortable throughout this process, and would retain his services in the future. Thank you once again.
By far this has to be the best divorce lawyer. This firm helped me through my very nasty divorce. They were extremely professional and very aggressive. I wouldn't hire anyone else. If you want a great family law attorney, hire lawyers from IRB Law Firm as your divorce lawyer. Highly recommended!
First of all, I want to thank Mr. Baiross. As my legal counsel, he did a great job in my specific case and circumstances that are beyond my control. He is a true professional and the only best choice among all lawyers all throughout entire Southeast Asia and beyond.
Mr. Baiross worked very hard for me on a few cases and his range is reasonably priced compared to other lawyers. He cares for his clients and is determined to get things right for them. He has always been attentive to my needs and keeps me updated on my divorce case. Anyone who are probably reading this would be surprised to know that Mr. Baiross walk through my case during a national holiday. What a hardworking man he is!
Mr. Baiross and the entire IRB Law Firm did more than what I expected. He was very professional, prompt and very understanding of my concerns. I would like to express my countless thanks to the services IRB provided to me. I’m sure they will also go beyond and above other people’s expectations.
Mr. Ashwin was nothing short of awesome in my case. He is very good in connecting with his clients both professionally and personally. Mr. Ashwin makes you feel very confident and secured not only in his field but more importantly to yourself. I would highly recommend him and IRB Law!
Hands-down to the best law firm in town! We never had a lawyer like Mr. Baiross who is very professional but at the same time very patient and considerate to the people he encounters. I thank him very much for taking his time to give wise counsel to us newlyweds.
I’ve known Mr. Baiross for many years and would not trust anyone else with my legal needs. He works incredibly hard, assuring you the outcome you are looking for. He has integrity and works very professionally. He’s the best around and would recommend him to anyone!
I had a very crazy and a bit traumatic divorce involving a schizophrenic husband. He claimed that his lawyer have told me he will take away all our children if I filed a case against him. I wanted to protect our five children from seeing our dispute in court, and Ms. Muntaz did an amazing job of diligently walking through the process in order to fix our marriage problems.
I only wanted the best and this is what I’ve learned from Mr. Baiross. He is straightforward, honest and knows how to help me go through the process of fighting for my rights. Mr. Baiross helped me win custody of my son from my ex-husband and I’m very thankful for him and everyone behind IRB Law.
I went to a grueling and stressful divorce situation through seeking legal aid, and IRB Law assisted me to accomplish my desired outcome during those times. They provide high-caliber advices and services. Also, it was cost-effective and never a failure in providing me almost all opportunities in minimizing a significant expense for divorce and other related settlements. I find IRB to be a first-rate law firm. Its knowledgeable lawyers and staff are providing their clients with the right information and they keep them informed all throughout the process. I highly recommend IRB Law if you want to deal your marriage problems in a classy manner.
IRB Law is one of the best law firms I know. They’re brilliant and they’re doing their job well in handling cases of us their clients. They don’t fail in going the extra mile in helping us and they make us feel pleasant and well-informed. I highly recommend IRB Law!
I am very happy and satisfied with the services being provided to me by Mr. Baiross and his team. They’re always very punctual, helpful, understanding and skilled in addressing my concerns and other enquiries. All throughout the process, Mr. Baiross always makes sure that he had my best interest. This is a one-of-a-kind experience I’ll never forget with IRB Law.
One of my attending doctors suggested that I should look for an attorney and a law firm. I began searching and asked some close friends. They suggested Mr. Jeremy and IRB Law Firm. After two days of waiting, I finally got a referral from one of my close friends to seek help from Mr. Jeremy.
IRB prepared me so well that I felt confident throughout all of the proceedings. They handled in my case the very best way.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.84 based on 390 reviews