IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
Had an excellent service from IRB! Thank you IRB for the help!
A little short handed probably due to the pandemic but I’ll recommend it to my friends anyway
I am very impressed by the level of commitment towards service rendered in the WhatsApp reply by Jeremy Cheong.

The staff who handled the phone calls are equally well versed in the procedures of a Deed Poll.

I would highly recommend anyone who wants a speedy and responsive experience from a reputable law firm to consider having their deed poll be done through IRB Law LLP.
IRB made sure to help me understand and clear all my worries with my divorce. Thanks to IRB for helping me
Thanks to IRB for the best experience with my last wills.
Best services and good quality
Very responsive in answering any doubts. Very professional in their work.
Very professional and helpful. From the online enquiry thst i whatapps to for help, till the day i come for the signing. The lawyers are all very patient in explaining the issues and queries that i have.

The process is really simple and convenient. Will totally recommend to other should they wanna change name too!

Thank you and happy holidays.
Swift, fuss-free and convenient. Completed the whole process from applying online to retrieving of official document within 3 days. Highly recommended!
a great service, cheap compared to others, and also being thankful for being patient in amending my name couples of time causing inconvenience again i'd like to take this opportunity to appreciate and express my gratitude thank you
The whole process was convenient and easy. Customer service was very helpful and responsive.
The waiting area is very cramp and squeeze, could be better if there is more room for people. The reception counter was also filled with stacks of papers and there was not much space for the receptionist.
was fast and easy. nice.
Very efficient and affordable service
Very efficient in arranging a deed poll
Quick and fast service
Everything was done nice & smoothly
Efficient and responsive. Many thanks!
They were very efficient. When I arrived, all documents were ready and my work was finished within 5 mins. I didn’t have to wait either. Good service and excellent pricing.
The staff miscommunicated my appointment and I was asked to leave the office in Jln Sultan by an Indian Manager who is not afraid that IRB gets bad reviews by public and closed down. iRB Jalan Sultan customer service ISIO 9001 never exist in their SOP and never heard off in Singapore in 2020.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.81 based on 327 reviews