IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
Other firms declined in handling my divorce they can't handle urgent cases they have too many cases to handle. I sought advice from Customer Service of IRB if they can handle my matter. I was surprised, within the day a lawyer called to me and we met at their office the day after he called me. I was given the best legal advice, no false promises. The lawyer was busy but he always give me assurance that he will revert on his schedule for me. Thanks to IRB.
IRB is my most trusted firm because the fees I spent are worth it. They provided very good legal advice from the day I inquired until we finished the case.
IRB Law is the most recommended firm for preparing Last Wills. The service is fast without delay. They responded to my enquiry in less than 30 minutes. I appreciate how they manage to complete the necessary details on my wills. Thanks for the effort IRB team!
The time management of IRB in making my will is great. The team promised me to send the draft within two days through WhatsApp and they did! I corrected some details and they reverted back immediately. I am so happy to have my wills done so fast. Thank you IRB.
Thank you so much IRB for attending to my matter professionally. A law firm that doesn't only give legal advices but compassion as well. Highly commendable. Wish you further success!
I contacted IRB for my wills. I wanted my wills to be perfect that’s why I really give the details I wanted to the team. I appreciate how they handled me because I ask the team many times to revise the papers and they are able to meet my expectations. Thanks to IRB and the team that helped me.
Well experience lawyers, staffs are nice and approachable. They provide me very professional advice and support. Highly recommended.
I am very happy that my divorce is already complete. I am finally divorced with my abusive ex-spouse. I never expected IRB to be fast in drafting the necessary papers. It only takes weeks or so to complete the final papers. When I signed the papers they file it and I waited. I’m happy that I choose IRB, they fast and efficient.
I appreciate the effort and attention to detail of IRB regarding my divorce. Their knowledge about the law is very good. I learned so much from the team.
I am so grateful to choose IRB in my divorce. I contacted them immediately after I decided to divorce with my spouse. They immediately responded and asked for my details. After less than 3 days, the drafts are already presented to me. I am amazed how they manage to help me efficiently and effectively.
I contacted a few law offices before but I ended up looking for another. However, IRB LAW LLP is different because the way they greeted me made me feel like a very important client and took consideration for any conditions I had at the time. I am very grateful for their excellent job!
IRB represented me for years now. I’am grateful that up until now their excellent service never fades. Highly recommended.
I contacted IRB when I decided to enter to divorce with my abusive husband. By the help of IRB team, I am able to understand the necessary details to consider. I am happy because the team is able to explain it to me well. I also learn from IRB along the process. Thankful for the great advice and service!
Thanks to Mr. Baiross for dedicating his time on my matter. May you continuously provide quality legal services to your future clients.
My will documents were signed last week. Very satisfied with the process. The team is amazing, they always update me and inform me on each process.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.84 based on 378 reviews