Irish Day Tours Reviews

Christchurch,
Dublin 8

Tell us how Irish Day Tours made you happy

Own Driver
"While I was in Ireland, me and my friends did two tours with this company. The first being the Cliffs of Moher and then we did the Wicklow mountains. Both tours were phenomenal. The sites you get to see are crazy. We especially loved our tour guide, Declan, from the Wicklow tour. He went above and beyond for the people on the tour. Me and my friends are from the US and he asked everyone on the bus where they were from. He found out we were from the US and had to take us by Hollywood and told us about it. He also showed us the bridge from P. S. I Love You. He took photos of couples on the bridge and even brought a a nap for props just like the movie!! Had such an amazing time on our tours. Highly recommend."
"We were very pleased with all aspects of our tour. We are not very experienced travelers and this tour made the trip very easy and convenient. conamra is a beautiful place. thank you."
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your kind words and 5* rating.
I'm delighted to see you enjoyed your Connemara tour with us, and i hope you'll travel with Irish Day Tours again.

Kind regards,

"a excellent one days trip to Belfast from Dublin. Have a fine day with a fun driver/ guide. Lots of exciting experiences. Speciel was a trip with the black taxi around "the wall"."
Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your 5* rating.

I'm glad you enjoyed your tour, especially the political taxi and the Peace Wall.

We hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours adventure in the near future.

Kind regards,

"This was such a great day! Our guide was Philip and he made this trip incredible. His high energy and sense of humor was amazing. The weather was beautiful! I highly recommend staying the night in Galway and just catching a bus back the following day. There just isn’t enough time to really appreciate the city."
Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5* rating.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your adventure with Philip too.

We look forward to seeing you on board another Irish Day Tours trip soon.

Kind regards,

"Poor weather, but it's full of beautiful atmosphere and interesting stories."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, and 4* rating.

We hope to welcome you on board again :)

Kind regards,

"The tour went well over all. However, the bus was a bit too warm and people kept having to request that the air conditioning be turned on."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and 4* rating.

We're glad to see you enjoyed your tour, and we hope to see you on board again in the near future.

Kind regards,

"Son des commentaires trop fort. Climatisation trop froide. Amortisseurs du véhicule très raides. Programme trop ambitieux pour les horaires.... Pour le reste, OK."
"Would highly recommend this tour, we loved it."
Hi Cindy,

Thank you for your kind words and 5* rating.

We hope to see you travel with Irish Day Tours again :)

Kind regards,

"BUD OUR DRIVER MADE THE DAY VERY MEMORABLE"
Hi Jack,

Thank you for your kind words for Bud, and your 5* rating.

We hope to see you on board again in the near future.

Kind regards,

"It was very interesting and the driver vas an excellent guide."
Hi Hakan,

Thank you for your kind words and 5* rating. Our drivers are the best in the business : ) I'm so glad you enjoyed your tour.

Kind regards,

"the worst day ever in my life. Boat trip with high seas and bad weather, 2 meter high waves that made us feel sick and vomit, but this is not all. They gave us half an hour to have lunch in pubs full of people and that's why we were late, so they call us and we tell them we're about to arrive in 1 minute on the bus, but as soon as we get to the parking lot, the bus is gone. An absurd thing, they left us at the doolin village without warning, we had to call a taxi, to be able to reach them on the cliff of moher and we also pay 15 euros each (we were 4 of us). as soon as we get to the cliffs, we meet the driver of the bus, who instead of asking how we are, rails against us and does not give us the opportunity to speak (his name is james). In addition, the bus delayed returning for dublin 1 hour, compared to what had been said."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, and i am sorry to see your comments about the tour. Unfortunately we cannot control the weather and wave height during the cruise at the Cliffs Of Moher. The drivers also have a very strict schedule, and they try very hard to stick to. Everyone is told what time to be back on the bus - at each stop. I am sorry that you missed your bus at this stage. However i am extremely surprised that you claim a 9km taxi from Doolin to the Cliffs Of Moher cost 4 people €15 each (€60).
As i mentioned, our drivers do everything they can to keep the tours on schedule. At times there are delays due to weather, traffic etc.

Kind regards,

"We LOVED the commentary as we traveled! The Irish scenery is GORGEOUS and its history is informative. We can't wait to return!"
Hi Randy,

We really appreciate you taking time out to leave your feedback and rating.
I'm so happy that you enjoyed the tour, commentary and our incredible Irish scenery. We hope you will travel with Irish Day Tours in the near future.

Kind regards,

"Excellent tour. Our guide Stephen T. was absolutely fabulous - very knowledgeable, witty, and both personable and professional. He even gave me me some information about my own ancestors "The Byrne Clan" from Wicklow! Information that I will definitely be researching. I'm sure my research will bring me back to Ireland in the future! Thank you, Stephen, for a great experience. Marilyn (nee Byrne) and Michael Young (Nova Scotia, Canada)"
Hi Marilyn & Michael,

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5* rating. I am so happy to see you enjoyed your tour, and that Stephen provided excellent service to you :)

We hope you will use Irish Day Tours upon your return to Ireland!

Kind regards,

"Fantastic tour thanks to Aiden. He was wonderful, witty, knowledgeable, respectful, professional and accommodating. A definite asset to Irish Day Tours."
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your feedback, and 5* rating.

I'm delighted to see that you enjoyed your tour with Aidan, a fantastic driver and guide!

We hope to see you on board with Irish Day Tours again in the near future.

Kind regards,

"We love history, so for us it was very great spent day."
Hi,

Thank you for your kind words, we hope to see you on board again in the near future :)

Kind regards,

"Best tour of the sites if you just have a day to get out of Dublin."
Hi,

Thank you for your kind words, and 5* rating.

We look forward to having you on board Irish Day Tours again :)

Kind regards,

"It was great to see so much of the country in one day. I felt it was a bit rushed however, I would've liked to spend more time at the cliffs"
Hi Georgia,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and 5* review.

Our drivers do try their very best to give all guests as much time as possible at the different sights, but things like traffic and weather can alter the day. We do attempt to get our guests back to Dublin on time.

I have sent your comments on to our Transport Manager, and we do hope to see on board another Irish Day Tours adventure soon : )

Kind regards,

"Intimate tour with small bus made it possible with slightly flexibility of the details of the programme. Very good atmosphere and guidance thanks to the guide Rob. First timer on a such a guided tour bus. But not my last."
Hi Kamma,

Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback, and we really appreciate your 5* rating.
Rob is a wonderful driver and guide, i'm glad you enjoyed the tour :)

We hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours journey soon.

Kind regards,

"This was a great tour. Alec was informative & very funny."
Hi Beth,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and kind words about Alec.

We hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours trip soon.

Kind regards,

"Barry was fantastic. He was the best guide on our 3 tours. Lisa was good too."
Hi Amanda,

Thank you very much for your kind words about your 3 tours, and our drivers.

I have forwarded them on to the team. We hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours trip soon! : )

Kind Regards,