Irish Day Tours Reviews

Dublin 8

Tell us how Irish Day Tours made you happy
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Please provide some extra information, or email info@daytours.ie

Estafadores devuelvan el dinero!!!! Sobrevenden excursiones y culpan a la gente!!!

Please provide some extra information, or email info@daytours.ie

Thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Aiden was good fun and very informative. Wicklow is stunning. plus the little gem at the end, 'the view of Guiness lake; from high up. Thnx a mill.
Hi Tara,

Thank you for your feedback and 5* rating.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future!!

Kind regards,

Un desastre, son unos estafadores no contraten esta empresa! Sobrevendieron lugares para un tour que contratamos, quedamos 5 personas fuera, nos dijeron que nos iban a mandar otro chofer y nunca lo hicieron. Fuimos a hacer el reclamo correspondiente a la oficina y no nos devolvieron el dinero. La excusa fue que nos confundimos de lugar, horario, coche, conductor, etc. Lamentable la situacion nos sentimos muy desilusionadas.

Thank you for your email.

We're sorry to see you didn't enjoy your day.
If you'd like to follow up, please email info@daytours.ie

Un DESASTRE!!! ESTAFADORES!! Estuvimos a horarios en el lugar indicado, salió una combi y el chófer dijo que venia otra a buscarnos. Nos quedamos esperando más de una hora, nadie llegó... Fuimos a hacer el reclamo a las oficinas ( que abren una hr y media dps del hr acordado), no nos lo tomaron, no nos devolvieron el dinero. Buscaron cualquier excusa tratandonos de no comprender nada. Son unos IMPRESENTABLES!!! CONTRATEN ORRA EMPRESA!!!!! ESTA NOOOOOOO

Thank you for your email.

We're sorry to see you didn't enjoy your day.
If you'd like to follow up, please email info@daytours.ie

Excelente! Rob was very good.
Hi Im,

Thank you for your feedback and 5* rating.

We're delighted to see you enjoyed your tour with Rob, and hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours adventure in the near future.

Kind regards,

We took a Cliffs of Moher tour with them yesterday (Jan 1) and it was amazing. Our guide (I wish I could remember his name) was so funny, kind, knowledgeable, patient, and an excellent driver. He did his best to keep us schedule and even went to find 2 girls who were taking their sweet time getting back on the bus, instead of leaving them 😂 Would definitely go again.
Hi Repking,

Thank you for your kind words and 5* rating.

We're delighted that you enjoyed your Cliffs of Moher tour with us.

We hope to see you again on another Irish Day Tours adventure in the near future.

Kind regards,

The tour started with 10 minutes delay, during the 2-hours journey to and from Belfast the bus had a 20-minutes stop at the service area (too much for this distance). The Titanic museum was not so exiting, personally I would have expected a more detailed reconstruction of the accident. The political tour was very interesting, but there were only 2 stops to see the murales. Despite arrival in Dublin was foreseen at 7 pm (according to the tour brouchure) or at 7:30 pm (according to the website description of the tour), the bus left Belfast at 4 pm. Therefore only 2 hours remained to have a tour of the city and to have lunch.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

As explained, this tour was on Christmas Eve.

The drive back usually involves some traffic, however the roads were quiet that evening.

The Titanic experience is the one of the most sought after places to go. The majority of guests have a wonderful time. We're sorry if you didn't satisfy you.

Kind regards,

I went on 3 tours with them and I really enjoyed the driver guide are wonderful and everything went well. Mac the tour guide is fantastic. The tours were Celtic tour, Banley castle, Tour of Dublin
Hi Catia,

Thank you for your 5* rating and kind words.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Such a GREAT tour. Me and a friend booked the cliffs of Moher trip the day before and this was one of the only companies traveling or had open slots for Christmas Eve. Booking process was super easy and our tour guide, Gerard, was super friendly, informative, and accommodating. Definitely the best Christmas Eve I’ve ever had. Thank you so much Irish day tours and Gerard!
Hi,

Thank you for your 5* rating and kind words.

We're delighted you enjoyed your Cliffs Of Moher tour with Gerard!!

Kind regards,

We took the Celtic Boyne Valley Tour and had a wonderful time. Despite a little bad weather , Rocky kept us informed and laughing the entire time.

Thank you so much for your feedback and 5* rating!

We're delighted you both enjoyed your Celtic Boyne Valley tour with Rocky, and we hope to see you on board again with Irish Day Tours.

Kind regards,

My mother and I took two tours with Irish day tour- Wicklow & Belfast and let me just say, I will cherish the memories forever. Our tour guide, Rocky, was such a delight. He managed to teach us 10,000 years of Irish history in only a few hours and even add in some fun and friendly conversation. I will definitely recommend him and Irish day tours to anyone looking to travel around Ireland.
Hi Katrina,

Thank you so much for your feedback and 5* rating!

We're delighted you both enjoyed your tours of Wicklow and Belfast with Rocky, and we hope to see you on board again with Irish Day Tours.

Kind regards,
I really enjoyed the tour! The guide was lovely and funny. I just wish that the guide was not additionally the driver as I wish I was able to learn more about Ireland.

Thank you so much for your feedback and 5* rating!

We're delighted you both enjoyed your tour with us, and we hope to see you on board again with Irish Day Tours.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and 4* rating.

We hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours adventure in the near future.

Kind regards,

Great and unforgettable day spent in Wicklow! My godmother and I loved it! We learnt so much about the beautiful places we saw. Definitely will recommend for future visitors!!! Paul and Gillian were very entertaining and Gillian an excellent tour guide, who explained clearly about all the history of the beautiful and mesmerizing scenery and little villages. My Godmother doesn't speak fluent English and she was able to understand really well!
Hi Mariana,

Thank you so much for your feedback and 5* rating!

We're delighted you both enjoyed your Wicklow tour with Paul and Gillian, and we hope to see you on board again with Irish Day Tours.

Kind regards,

A fantastic trip - Declan was a great driver and guide. Highly recommended!
Hi Alison,

Thank you for your kind words and 5* rating.

We're delighted you enjoyed your tour with Declan.

We hope to see you back again on another Irish Day Tour adventure.

Kind regards,

My wife and I did the Wicklow tour and can't say enough of our great time! First what made it that way was our guide Noel! His knowledge and his excitement of Irelands rich history, neither I or my wife are Irish but we felt Irish every moment of the tour, we will return to this beautiful country and another tour, hopefully we meet Noel again!
Hi John & Nicole,

Thank you for your kind words and 5* rating.

We're delighted that you enjoyed your Wicklow tour with Noel :)

We look forward to seeing on another Irish Day Tour adventure!

Kind regards,

NOTHING SCARY ABOUT THIS TRIP EXCEPT THE PRICE AND THE BANTER. Shocking experience, not because of the horror factor there wasnt any of that , Just a (actor) shouting in everyones face. The cracking jokes about Ian Huntley and the death of the little girls and there choice of football . shirt. Upsetting causing the young man clad lan to leave the bus early. Spitting in a bottle asking for a customer to drink it. Everything was locked we visited ,except the rather posh hotel when we all had a rest stop. Where I quote" news your chance to have a drink or a couple of lines.The free drink was apple juice and the pub was rammed and they gave us just 15 mi s was given to get served a drink a glass. Complete waste of three hours of a weekend break with the girls very disappointing. I want a refund asap.very poor nothing scary about this trip just the price.
I have now gone on the Cliffs of Moher tour twice and each time it's been fabulous. The tour guides/drivers do a great job leading the tours. I've recommended Irish Day Tours and specifically the Cliffs of Moher tour to everyone looking something to do while in Ireland.
Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We are delighted that you enjoyed both trips to the Cliffs Of Moher with Irish Day Tours.

Kind regards,

Friendly staff and a wonderful experience overall. Tour was very relaxing and informative. There's plenty to take in.

Thank you so much for your kind words, and 5* rating,

We're delighted that you enjoyed your tour! : )

Kind regards,

While I was in Ireland, me and my friends did two tours with this company. The first being the Cliffs of Moher and then we did the Wicklow mountains. Both tours were phenomenal. The sites you get to see are crazy. We especially loved our tour guide, Declan, from the Wicklow tour. He went above and beyond for the people on the tour. Me and my friends are from the US and he asked everyone on the bus where they were from. He found out we were from the US and had to take us by Hollywood and told us about it. He also showed us the bridge from P. S. I Love You. He took photos of couples on the bridge and even brought a a nap for props just like the movie!! Had such an amazing time on our tours. Highly recommend.
Hi Augusta,

Thank you for your kind words, and 5* ratings.

We're delighted to see that you enjoyed your Cliffs Of Moher and Wicklow tours with us. Declan is a fantastic driver and guide - and always helpful and entertaining with our guests.

We hope you will have another adventure with Irish Day Tours on your return to Ireland.
Irish Day Tours is rated 4.49 based on 246 reviews