Irish Day Tours Reviews

Alycen Case
Alycen Case
Maria April Crispino
More Photos & Videos
I just found this site to be able to write a review. The first review I saw today mentioned Bud and my mind shouted happily, Bud! He was our driver guide two years ago and he was so much fun. He sang, told us stories, told us jokes, shared history, he was perfect and is a gem of a guide. I hope to have him as a guide on a tour when we return next year! Great tour, great price, great guide!
I took the Cliffs of Moher tour and I’ve NEVER had such an exhilarating time in my life. One is the best prices for the quality of the tour and the knowledge of our tour guide Bud. I will be coming back and taking another tour with him. Amazing!
I could not make my tour and cancelled before the 24-hour no-refund window was up. I was told it would be cancelled but I never got a refund and when I emailed a follow-up message, I was only sent an automated message. Disappointed to say the least.
Did trip Irishdaytours last October , always said I review , Guide Stephen Toohee was as amazing with entertainment and cultural insight as the sights were amazing, will definitely be back next time.
A BIG THANKYOU
Eoin was a great tour guide and kept us laughing the entire way!
We booked the Wickelow Tour very spontaniously the day before and were not sure what to expect. Our Tourguide Noel was very on time and super welcoming and nice. During the drive he told us so many interesting things and we really enjoyed ourselves. The stops he made were extraordinary beautiful and he always had a great story to tell. This was such a magical experience, we think mostly because of Noel :) Thank you for this wonderful tour!
Irish Day Tours 5 star review on 28th February 2020
Hi Timo & Sabiha,

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5* rating.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Wicklow tour with Noel.

Beautiful picture, i'm sure you loved the view : )

Hi,
Today, 22 February we went to Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough and a farm.
The views and scenic roads were breathtaking. The driver Paul was fantastic. He was nice, helpful and very flexible. But the farm? Are you kidding me? Well, half of the crowd we were in this excursion was not paying attention so we went back to the bus. I really think the farm stop is not a must, so I will NOT RECOMMEND THIS EXCURSION IF THE FARM IS INCLUDED.
Hi Aurora,

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5* rating. We do appreciate it!

We're delighted you enjoyed your Wicklow tour with Paul, and we hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours in the near future.

Kind regards,
A very nice tour through beautiful landscapes. Our bus driver Noel was very nice. He spoke very simple and clear English for us. We had very nice views and were able to take a lot of nice photos because we kept stopping at beautiful viewpoints. The visit to the farm was very interesting and the highlight was the mountain lakes. I highly recommend the tour.
Irish Day Tours 5 star review on 21st February 2020
Hi Imke,

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5* rating. We do appreciate it!

We're delighted you enjoyed your tour with Noel, and we hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours in the near future.

Kind regards,
Just done the Wicklow and Glendalough tour, great value for money, we had an amazing day our guide and driver Jim was really informative and funny and made the tour so much better, he even stopped by the "psi I love you" bridge, despite the appalling weather so my wife could get a photo and detoured back to Dublin via Enniskerry as my wife had been there before,l. Thanks Jim and your trainee Lisa for a great day 😀
Irish Day Tours 5 star review on 19th February 2020
Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5* rating. We do appreciate it!

We're delighted you enjoyed your Wicklow tour with Jim, and we hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours in the near future.

Kind regards,
I scheduled a tour to do titanic and belfast weeks ago originally for the 24 was called on the 23 to be told that it was canceled because they didnt have enough people.wanting to go that day, got it rearranged for Feb 1st only to be told once I called to confirm that the tour once again was canceled this time because they disnt have an extra bus to run since the original bus broke down. I would not recommend using this company as they dont seen to be reliable. Offering another tour while nice dosent really work as some people already have made plans to see other things. I am expecting an full refund and will make sure I never book with this group again!
Hi Pamela,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to see you had this issue with your booking.
We very rarely have to cancel any of our tours. They do require a minimum of 6 guests for each tour to go ahead. In the event of a cancellation, we do offer a full refund or a reschedule to our guests.
We do our very best to make sure all tours go ahead.

Kind regards,

We went on the tour to the Giants Causeway and Belfast Day Tour, everything was on time and the coach driver Rob was a brilliant ambassador for the company, he explained everything in great detail and was very humorous.
We would do another tour with Irish Day Tours again in the future.
Hi Anthony & Alice,

Thank you for your kind words and 5* rating! We really appreciate it!

We're delighted you enjoyed your Giant's Causeway tour with Rob, and hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours adventure soon!

Kind regards,

We had such a great experience on this day trip!! Everything was so well-planned, the sights are just beautiful, and our tour guide Jennifer was excellent! She provided interesting historical information and stories about Ireland throughout the bus ride and exposed us to some great Irish music. It was an unforgettable experience, and we highly recommend!!!
HI Megan & Emme,

Thank you for your kind words and 5* rating! We really appreciate it!

We're delighted you enjoyed your tour and hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours adventure soon!

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Please provide some extra information, or email info@daytours.ie

Estafadores devuelvan el dinero!!!! Sobrevenden excursiones y culpan a la gente!!!

Please provide some extra information, or email info@daytours.ie

Thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Aiden was good fun and very informative. Wicklow is stunning. plus the little gem at the end, 'the view of Guiness lake; from high up. Thnx a mill.
Hi Tara,

Thank you for your feedback and 5* rating.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future!!

Kind regards,

Un desastre, son unos estafadores no contraten esta empresa! Sobrevendieron lugares para un tour que contratamos, quedamos 5 personas fuera, nos dijeron que nos iban a mandar otro chofer y nunca lo hicieron. Fuimos a hacer el reclamo correspondiente a la oficina y no nos devolvieron el dinero. La excusa fue que nos confundimos de lugar, horario, coche, conductor, etc. Lamentable la situacion nos sentimos muy desilusionadas.

Thank you for your email.

We're sorry to see you didn't enjoy your day.
If you'd like to follow up, please email info@daytours.ie

Un DESASTRE!!! ESTAFADORES!!
Estuvimos a horarios en el lugar indicado, salió una combi y el chófer dijo que venia otra a buscarnos. Nos quedamos esperando más de una hora, nadie llegó... Fuimos a hacer el reclamo a las oficinas ( que abren una hr y media dps del hr acordado), no nos lo tomaron, no nos devolvieron el dinero. Buscaron cualquier excusa tratandonos de no comprender nada. Son unos IMPRESENTABLES!!! CONTRATEN ORRA EMPRESA!!!!! ESTA NOOOOOOO

Thank you for your email.

We're sorry to see you didn't enjoy your day.
If you'd like to follow up, please email info@daytours.ie

Excelente! Rob was very good.
Hi Im,

Thank you for your feedback and 5* rating.

We're delighted to see you enjoyed your tour with Rob, and hope to see you on another Irish Day Tours adventure in the near future.

Kind regards,

We took a Cliffs of Moher tour with them yesterday (Jan 1) and it was amazing. Our guide (I wish I could remember his name) was so funny, kind, knowledgeable, patient, and an excellent driver. He did his best to keep us schedule and even went to find 2 girls who were taking their sweet time getting back on the bus, instead of leaving them 😂 Would definitely go again.
Hi Repking,

Thank you for your kind words and 5* rating.

We're delighted that you enjoyed your Cliffs of Moher tour with us.

We hope to see you again on another Irish Day Tours adventure in the near future.

Kind regards,

The tour started with 10 minutes delay, during the 2-hours journey to and from Belfast the bus had a 20-minutes stop at the service area (too much for this distance). The Titanic museum was not so exiting, personally I would have expected a more detailed reconstruction of the accident.
The political tour was very interesting, but there were only 2 stops to see the murales.
Despite arrival in Dublin was foreseen at 7 pm (according to the tour brouchure) or at 7:30 pm (according to the website description of the tour), the bus left Belfast at 4 pm. Therefore only 2 hours remained to have a tour of the city and to have lunch.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

As explained, this tour was on Christmas Eve.

The drive back usually involves some traffic, however the roads were quiet that evening.

The Titanic experience is the one of the most sought after places to go. The majority of guests have a wonderful time. We're sorry if you didn't satisfy you.

Irish Day Tours is rated 4.48 based on 258 reviews