Irish Day Tours Reviews

Christchurch,
Dublin 8

Tell us how Irish Day Tours made you happy

Own Driver
"We had a knowledgeable and friendly guide who was able to pass the time on the long drive pleasantly."
"Great day. Loved our tour guide! Great information and she was funny!"
"Our tour of the Wicklow Mountains was amazing! Our tour guide was friendly, knowledgeable, and made sure we all had a great time. Bring your camera for this tour because everything was beautiful, Lough Tay was our favorite part!"
"We absolutely loved the trip since the time we met Stephen our tour guide/driver. He was absolutely amazing and so informative. He went out of his way to accommodate us. We would highly recommend the trip including the boat trip and highly recommend Stephen."
"Fantastic Tour! Would highly recommend it!"
"Our tour guide was very informative and friendly. He had a lot of knowledge about the history of Ireland and was a bit entertaining too. We enjoyed our stops along the tour (Cliffs of Moher, Doolin (lunch), The Burren, and Galway). However, the bus wasn’t what I was expecting. It was smaller than other tour buses and very warm, which made it a bit uncomfortable for the long day."
"I very much enjoyed my day tour. Informative and fun!"
"The driver/tour guide was so well versed and pointed out all the sights. Gave specific times to return and where bus would be parked. I highly recommend this tour company"
"My husband and I took a tour to the Cliffs of Moher and Galway in July 2019 and had such a great time! The cliffs were definitely one of the highlights of our trip but the pub we stopped at for lunch in Doolin is also something we are still talking about because the food was so delicious! I would definitely recommend if you have a full day to explore. Also, our bus driver / guide, Barry, was fantastic! Gave a lot of great facts about Ireland during the trip which I thought really added to the experience! Lastly, if you're looking for a fun pub/beer garden in Galway, I would definitely recommend O'Connell's. It's awesome!"
"Everything was great! Very well organized, we had enough time to explore and visit, a very nice driver/guide. Excellent way to spend the day!"
"Very informative and friendly. Good driving and comfortable bus."
"Although the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, the whole day was too rushed. There was very limited time to enjoy the surrounding town and lunch. Especially if there are bug groups of people. I understand that there's a lot to fit in for one day - but our driver/guide 's only agenda seemed to be getting us back to Dublin as soon as possible. I wanted to soak it up a bit more. Also, please consider a contingency plan for bad weather. It made a even less forgiving for the hiccups along the way. This is not as much of a concern as the rushed experience. All in all, it was a lovely day. I am just not sure if I would recommend as worth the time and buck - and I assume that's want you are aiming for."
"While the concept is wonderful, our Premium Cliffs of Moher tour was completely unsatisfactory as it took 13 hours to see a site that is not more than 2-3 hours drive. A stop at a shepherd dog exhibition? The boat tour beneath the cliffs was interesting for viewing but crowded into standing positions, bumping into fellow passengers, and then a 4 hour trip back to Dublin. Bus driver/tour guide tried to add some information about the country but was more of a comic than informative. I would highly recommend taking a much shorter trip-this was really dreadful."
"Great experience! Excellent driver and fantastic tour guide! Be sure and see the Cliffs from the ferry, it's the icing on the cake! Would do it again in a heartbeat!"
"The tour to the Hill of Tara, Trim Castle, Loughcrew Cairns, Fore Abbey, and the Hill of Uisneacht was wonderful. Our guide, Connor, and driver, Ronan, gave us plenty of time at each of the stops and lots of history along the way. Martin, the guide at the Hill of Uisneacht was marvelous. I felt like I had stepped back in time. Would highly recommend this tour!"
"The tour was very entertaining and well organised, I can surely recommend it!"
"Great tour!! The bus was clean and comfortable. The driver was very pleasant and provided many local insights."
"We had a wonderful experience with Irish Day Tours! The day went incredibly smoothly, the tour was affordable, and we were able to see a lot in a day. Highly recommended!"
"The drive through the countryside was beautiful. The Cliffs were amazing and it was really nice to have the tour operator have our tickets all ready. There were no bathrooms on the coach, but we stopped at periodic intervals for bathroom breaks and snacks. While we had plenty of time at the Cliffs, we didn't get to spend much time in the Burren which I would have liked to explored around more to see the biodiversity. Doolin and Galway were nice as well. All in all, this tour was exactly what we were hoping for to get at least one day in on the west coast while we were visiting Dublin."
"We all enjoyed the tour very much! I would definitely recommend it."
Irish Day Tours is rated 4.55 based on 120 reviews