iSUBSCRiBE Reviews

559a King's Road

Categories:
Business & Office
Media

Tell us how iSUBSCRiBE made you happy

"Have ordered subscriptions for myself and as gifts many times and have experienced zero problems. Brilliant customer service when have called to check on start dates. Makes such a great gift!"
"Be very careful with using this company. 9 weeks after taking my order for a monthly subscription I still haven't received any items. I contacted them after 6 weeks and was told I'd receive the magazine within 2 weeks but it didn't and still hasn't come. Complained to customer service again on week 9 and didn't even get a response I've had to raise a dispute with PayPal"
"I paid for 12 months . I have just been charged for another year no email, no contact to ask if I wanted to renew, no option to cancel. I do not want to subscribe for another year and i haven't been given the option!!"
"happy yay."
"Re subscription of Good Housekeeping from Hurst Magazines to an address in Germany: editions have not been delivered and/or same edition has been delivered twice following my phone calls. It is now September. The last edition delivered was for the month of May. Hurst say they have dispatched the magazine on time so the fault lies either with yourselves or with the contracted delivery service in Germany. Get it sorted."
"Every time I try to get through on the phone, you are always busy.. I have not received July and August magazine .. Please contact me on 07975843527 ..."
"You can ship to Spain and good prices"
"I ordered a subscription as a gift for someone else. During the ordering process I was asked when I wanted it to start and ticked the "immediately" box, expecting that to mean the next available issue. It then took 18 days for the first issue to arrive."
Thank you for your review Martin.

Subscriptions start with the next available issue and the issue before 10th March when your gifted subscription commenced was already labeled up for dispatch and therefore wasn’t included within the subscription unfortunately.
I understand that you selected 'Yes' when asked 'is this a renewal?' however because your subscription had already expired this started with the next available issue

I am sorry that you feel the gift subscription started with too much of a delay, if there’s anything myself or my team can do to help with any future queries please do let me know.

General Manager
"I bought a subscription in December. 12 Months Wallpaper Magazine. It is now March 7th and still nothing. This was a Christmas gift which makes it all the more embarrassing. I asked to cancel but they said it was on its way. I did not ask for it to be sent again. I asked for my money back. Simple"
Thank you for your review.
I have located your order, my colleague has previously corresponded with yourself to advise that the subscription to Luxembourg commenced with the March issue which should have arrived by 9th February. This was arranged to be re-sent this week.
I have processed a refund to you today, via your original payment method.
Please accept my apologies that you experienced delivery problems with your gift, I will contact the magazine publishers who arrange distribution about this.

"Pricing of magazines"
"Was easy to use the site"
Thank you for your review, we are happy to know the site was easy to use!
"I have only made my purchase for a magazine subscription until they start to delivery the item/magazine I am unsure how I can review their service properly"
I have contacted the Publishers and the subscription commences with the May/June issue on sale 30th March

Kind Regards
General Manager
"I get annual reminders to renew my subscription on time"
"No notification that my iCard has been received by my wife. And the magazine delivery has not yet commenced, leaving her extremely upset."
Dear Mr Englender

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that the magazine has not arrived, i believe my colleague has corresponded with you today to advise that the subscription commenced on 4th February. As nothing has been received the subscription has been extended by 5 issues and the magazines will arrive in a brown envelope moving forward.

If I can help with anything else please do get in touch

General Manager
"This was supposed to have been a gift, however it has taken over 6 weeks to get any confirmation of the subscription from the publisher and when it has arrived they've increased the price of the subscription. The lack of any correspondence meant I thought the order had not gone through. I have no idea when the magazine will be sent to the recipient for whom I ordered the gift, but their Birthday has already gone."
Dear Miss Prigg

Thank you for your email.
I apologise for the information sent to you, I have contacted Traplet Publications today to ask what has happened, they have confirmed that they have now cancelled the Direct Debit entered as £10.50 every 3 months and are currently re-entering this as £9.95 every 3 months, as advertised. They have not yet taken any payments for this order and you will receive a confirmation letter with the amended details.
The subscription will start with the issue dated April 2017 but Traplet have arranged for the current, March 2017 edition to be sent free of charge by way of an apology.

General Manager
"It is difficult for me to make a comment as I have yet to receive the magazine!"
Dear Mr Salter

isubscribe ask that our website and customer ordering experience is reviewed, as you haven't had the first issue yet I have called Primas media and the first issue will be the March/April issue number 128 which is due next week.

General Manager
"As of today my son has not yet received a copy of Boxing Monthly. As it is more than a month since his birthday I assume something has gone wrong your end. Please reply and let me know what has happened to the order. Thank you for promptly addressing the issue I raised - my son is very pleased to have received the Feb and March issues of Boxing Monthly"
Dear mr Glenn

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that no issues have arrived, I have contacted the publishers today and both February and March issues were posted. The March issue should have arrived last week.
I have just sent you an email with further details.

General Manager
"okay, didnt recieve free gift on offer."
Hello

Thank you for your review.
My colleague Gemma has sent you an email today with how to activate the free digital access of your Tatler subscription.
If you have any questions or feel your query has not been answered please get in touch on 0207 199 0161

General Manager
"Customer Service solved a membership issue I had and now my subscription is on the way."
"The subscription started really quickly after I set it up, can't ask for more."
Thank you very much for your review, we are delighted that you are happy with the service!

iSUBSCRiBE is rated 3.93 based on 1,962 reviews