iSUBSCRiBE Reviews

559a King's Road

Categories:
Business & Office
Media

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate iSUBSCRiBE?

Mrs. Monica Jubells
Verified Buyer

You can ship to Spain and good prices
Verified Buyer

I ordered a subscription as a gift for someone else. During the ordering process I was asked when I wanted it to start and ticked the "immediately" box, expecting that to mean the next available issue. It then took 18 days for the first issue to arrive.
Thank you for your review Martin.

Subscriptions start with the next available issue and the issue before 10th March when your gifted subscription commenced was already labeled up for dispatch and therefore wasn’t included within the subscription unfortunately.
I understand that you selected 'Yes' when asked 'is this a renewal?' however because your subscription had already expired this started with the next available issue

I am sorry that you feel the gift subscription started with too much of a delay, if there’s anything myself or my team can do to help with any future queries please do let me know.

Unverified Reviewer

I bought a subscription in December. 12 Months Wallpaper Magazine. It is now March 7th and still nothing. This was a Christmas gift which makes it all the more embarrassing.
I asked to cancel but they said it was on its way.
I did not ask for it to be sent again. I asked for my money back. Simple
Thank you for your review.
I have located your order, my colleague has previously corresponded with yourself to advise that the subscription to Luxembourg commenced with the March issue which should have arrived by 9th February. This was arranged to be re-sent this week.
I have processed a refund to you today, via your original payment method.
Please accept my apologies that you experienced delivery problems with your gift, I will contact the magazine publishers who arrange distribution about this.

Pricing of magazines
Mr. Karen Gilbert
Verified Buyer

Was easy to use the site
Thank you for your review, we are happy to know the site was easy to use!
Verified Buyer

I have only made my purchase for a magazine subscription until they start to delivery the item/magazine I am unsure how I can review their service properly
I have contacted the Publishers and the subscription commences with the May/June issue on sale 30th March

Kind Regards
Verified Buyer

I get annual reminders to renew my subscription on time
Mr. Norman Englender
Verified Buyer

No notification that my iCard has been received by my wife.
And the magazine delivery has not yet commenced, leaving her extremely upset.
Dear Mr Englender

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that the magazine has not arrived, i believe my colleague has corresponded with you today to advise that the subscription commenced on 4th February. As nothing has been received the subscription has been extended by 5 issues and the magazines will arrive in a brown envelope moving forward.

If I can help with anything else please do get in touch

Miss. Julie Prigg
Verified Buyer

This was supposed to have been a gift, however it has taken over 6 weeks to get any confirmation of the subscription from the publisher and when it has arrived they've increased the price of the subscription. The lack of any correspondence meant I thought the order had not gone through. I have no idea when the magazine will be sent to the recipient for whom I ordered the gift, but their Birthday has already gone.
Dear Miss Prigg

Thank you for your email.
I apologise for the information sent to you, I have contacted Traplet Publications today to ask what has happened, they have confirmed that they have now cancelled the Direct Debit entered as £10.50 every 3 months and are currently re-entering this as £9.95 every 3 months, as advertised. They have not yet taken any payments for this order and you will receive a confirmation letter with the amended details.
The subscription will start with the issue dated April 2017 but Traplet have arranged for the current, March 2017 edition to be sent free of charge by way of an apology.

Mr. Brian Salter
Verified Buyer

It is difficult for me to make a comment as I have yet to receive the magazine!
Dear Mr Salter

isubscribe ask that our website and customer ordering experience is reviewed, as you haven't had the first issue yet I have called Primas media and the first issue will be the March/April issue number 128 which is due next week.

Mr. Chris Glenn
Verified Buyer

As of today my son has not yet received a copy of Boxing Monthly. As it is more than a month since his birthday I assume something has gone wrong your end. Please reply and let me know what has happened to the order.

Thank you for promptly addressing the issue I raised - my son is very pleased to have received the Feb and March issues of Boxing Monthly
Dear mr Glenn

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that no issues have arrived, I have contacted the publishers today and both February and March issues were posted. The March issue should have arrived last week.
I have just sent you an email with further details.

Verified Buyer

okay, didnt recieve free gift on offer.
Hello

Thank you for your review.
My colleague Gemma has sent you an email today with how to activate the free digital access of your Tatler subscription.
If you have any questions or feel your query has not been answered please get in touch on 0207 199 0161

Mr. John Lumsden
Verified Buyer

Customer Service solved a membership issue I had and now my subscription is on the way.
Verified Buyer

The subscription started really quickly after I set it up, can't ask for more.
Thank you very much for your review, we are delighted that you are happy with the service!

Mr. Masami Okuda

Hello, I am okuda.
I am looking for under spoiler of classic mini now. I examined Zeemax, but am looking for other things.
Is there anything?
Hello Mr Okuda

Thank you for your message. isubscribe are a third party magazine subscription agent and we do not have any information on car parts unfortunately.
Perhaps you could try contact details inside the magazine itself.

Mrs. Jane Nuth
Verified Buyer

Gemma, the young lady who took my order was very helpful.

Having tried to place my order (a Christmas gift) in December with a rival company and failing due to their incompetence, I was so pleased to have the assurance that the gift was to be delivered.
Hello Mrs Nuth,

Thank you very much for your review, this has also been shared with Gemma.
I have contacted the Publishers this morning and your gift recipient can expect the first issue on 7th March

Mrs. Sue Masson
Verified Buyer

Excellent person on phone and great deal.
Ms. Mary-Anne Lobo
Verified Buyer

The service was good but as a not for profit organisation we were disappointed to have to pay an additional £30 (£195) for the annual subscription, when the direct debit payment was £165. This is extortionate .. paying by credit card does cost a little more but certainly not £30 more.

i understand that you are disappointed that the direct debit subscription price is cheaper than if you are to do a one-off payment for 1 year.
isubscribe are a third party company and the prices on our website are supplied to us by the magazine publishers. Quite often they offer a lower price for a direct debit subscription on the basis that the customer will have the subscription for a long period of time.
I am sorry that this option was not as financially viable for your company, and I will take your comments on board.

Please do get in touch if we can help with anything else

Ms. Sandra Donghue
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased to receive a voucher for magazine subscription for my birthday. I went to the website to select my magazine or magazines, as I had a voucher for £30 but was disappointed in the pricing, I selected my choice then realised because I was paying by a voucher it was £5 more than if I had chosen to pay by direct debit. So instead of chose g two different magazines, I. Oils only have one at the higher price!!

Unfortunately gift vouchers cannot be redeemed on a direct debit payment method, this is because a direct debit is an ongoing payment taken directly from your bank by the magazine publishers.

I understand that you are disappointed that the direct debt option is £5 cheaper, isubscribe are a third party company therefore the prices that we list are provided to us by the publishers.

I hope that you enjoy the magazines.

Mrs. Janet Walker
Verified Buyer

Easy website, good offers, but too difficult to use £5 vouchers, no welcome gifts for magazines as gifts.

I am sorry that you found it difficult to use your £35 voucher. If it would help I can send you a list of all magazine subscriptions for £35 and under? This would exclude payment by ongoing direct debit. If you have a certain type of magazine you were looking for I can focus on this genre.
Please email me on hannah.wood@isubscribe.co.uk if you would like me to do this, happy to help!
Not all the magazine subscriptions offer a free gift, but a lot do, these can be found here- https://www.isubscribe.co.uk/magazine-free-gifts.cfm

iSUBSCRiBE is rated 3.94 based on 1,956 reviews