iSUBSCRiBE.co.uk Reviews

559a King's Road

Categories:
Business & Office
Media

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Mr. Roy Thomassen
Verified Buyer

You helped me to resubscribe.
Posted 1 hour ago
Verified Buyer

Ordered this for a present ????. Arrived in good time. Very happy ????.
Mrs. Susan Cummins
Verified Buyer

Telesales not up to date with offer sent out in email I had to forward email received from isubscribe back to isubscribe ?
Room for improvement?
Mrs. Patt Edmonds-Brown

Easy to make subscription
Miss. Chiara Biasiucci
Verified Buyer

I absolutely love Jacqueline Wilson. I am very satisfied, I live outside the UK and the delivery has always been very fast so far. I have a Youtube Channel with over 40.000.000 views and I plan on showing the magazine in my videos. I would be delighted to collaborate with iSUBSCRIBE.co.uk for other reviews.
Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order my chosen subscription
Verified Buyer

Enabled me to subscribe to my favourite magazine
Verified Buyer

iSUBSCRiBE website is always easy to use and make the process very easy.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and efficient service
Mr. Paul Riddles
Verified Buyer

easy site to use clear instruction to choose items & pay
Verified Buyer

punctual and reliable Service, receiving my Magazine abroad (Austria)
Verified Buyer

Site very simple to navigate.
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

I place order 25th of October, and I am still waiting for magazine...!
Mr. Graeme Shevas
Verified Buyer

I would have rated you higher if I had actually received a magazine yet, but I am still waiting...
The process of paying and ordering was easy, but it's just fallen down at the final hurdle!
Hi Graeme,

We are sorry to hear you have not yet received your magazine.

Im not sure if you placed your order directly through the website or over the phone however, we are a third party company. Therefore it can take up to two weeks for the publishers to receive and process your order.

I have now sent you a personal email with some information that I have just received from the publishers.
Mrs. Christine Dawson
Verified Buyer

Been asked to write a review of isubscribe. However I actually have not received any of my magazines from them as yet, so it is difficult to say if I am satisfied. Hopefully I will receive on soon.
Hello Christine,

As we are a third party customer it can take up to 2 weeks for the publishers to process the order. Over the christmas period there has been a high volume of orders which may be why it has taken slightly longer than usual. I am going to send an email to your personal with some more details for you.
Mr. Clare Gordon
Verified Buyer

I bought a subscription as a birthday present for my grandson but the ecard was not delivered to his mother's inbox on the day
Hi Clare,

Apologies that your Grandson did not receive his Icard for his birthday.

I can see from your account that there was an Icard due to be sent out on 14/1/2017. Sometimes the emails can get sent to the junk mail, so it may have been due to this.

As your order has only just recently been placed you will not be due to receive the magazine just yet, however it should be with you shortly. Once the order is processed with the publishers we will be able to find out a date for your delivery.

T: 020 7199 0161 | Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm
Mrs. Lyn Underhill
Verified Buyer

I needed magazine sent to USA for a present and the lady did it all for me.
Mr. David Evans
Verified Buyer

iSUBSCRIBE provides a simple to use process which ensures I do not overlook my subscription to a magazine that I vale. Happy to continue to use.
Mrs. Diane Gibbs
Verified Buyer

Quick and very easy to use.
Reasonable (not the best!) choice of magazines.
Mrs. Audrey Pryer
Verified Buyer

Very disappointed with the service provided, promises made to me on the telephone were not honoured, would not use again
iSUBSCRiBE.co.uk is rated 3.95 based on 1,911 reviews