iTailor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iTailor

Tell us how iTailor made you happy

"Great trousers! Couldn't get my preferred style online but this company did exactly what I wanted at a very reasonable price. The delivery was quicker than expected and overall customer service was very good. I thought I would need to visit a tailor to get what I wanted but I don't need to now."
"Good website, large variety of cloths available and custom options in order to achieve the perfect shirt at extremely low prices that I haven't been able to find anywhere else. Offer of the week allows the chance to order a shirt in a more expensive cloth for less. Have ordered many times and never disappointed, and I will continue to order again and again."
iTailor is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews