iWant Cheats Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend iWant Cheats
Click Here

Tell us how iWant Cheats made you happy

"All their hacks and bots are fake, they pay for reviews and scam people, even the address they gave as an office is not theirs lol. I was banned for simply telling them their bots are not working. I've contacted the actual company on that address and they will take action. I went to review them on trustpilot ( which is worse than Iwantcheats btw) and Iwantcheats reported my review as competitor website...really? I'm not a competitor site and if trustpilot wants proof I will provide them with one. You people have to be stopped from scamming others. But trustpilot looks like they are being paid, because they have a reputation for taking down bad reviews of companies that scam others. Stay away from Iwantcheats.net"
Are you iWant Cheats? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
iWant Cheats is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews