Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
I sold my 7 year old Alienware without any hassle. It was very seamless and saved me time instead of waiting for buyers on other forums like craigslist or fb-marketplace or offerup.
Fair, forthright, professional company. Highly recommend!!
Great communication, good price and quick transaction. Very honest and fast with the payment. Highly Recommended.
Quick, everything was quick and smooth. Was skeptical at first, but would definitely sell again if price is right.
Check for my Apple Watch Series 5 came pretty quickly in the mail and cleared with the bank. A+
It was a quick clean transaction. Very professional.
Easy to work with. Paid what they said they would.
This is a very good company. They are very fair, accurate, and pays very fast. I will always use that company for the buy and sell of my electraonics.
Very easy to deal with!
The system works great. It was easy to send a picture and description of my item. Jay Brokers send me a pdf label to attach to the box. UPS took the box with no questions. I got my check in a few days. I was disappointed in the price quote, so I took away one star.
Just awesome. Sell all my stuff to these guys. Price so competitive. And process easy. Why bother selling yourself?
I've had many experiences with Jay Brokers and ALL have been very positive.
I have enjoyed doing business with Jay Brokers several times over the past few years and find them to be professional, honest, fair and quick to pay. I very highly recommend them!
This is my 3rd transaction with Jay Brokers. I have never had the slightest problem. Their web site is easy to understand and to use. Their prices are fair and they keep their word and process the checks expeditiously once they have a chance to look over and test the item.
Great company. Always check the equipment within one day and send out my check immediately. Have used them many times and always been happy.
Geat for apple products, a lot better than phobio.
Excellent service!!! I had my payment the day after my laptop was received by Jay Brokers. Will not hesitate to use them again. Thank you!
Great service! Everything was so speedy too!
Very fast shipping and payment!
Great and speedy service