Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

Under an hour
"I do not ever leave reviews, but I had to leave one for these guys. I am a struggling single mom putting myself through nursing school while working as a Paramedic full time. Affording school is killing me, and my school changed to a format of e-text books that uses flash. Well I had an iPad I was using and so I had to find a way to get a new computer. These guys saved me, I ended up selling my iPad, and 2 laptops to them and they worked with me amazingly! I am so thankful for them!!!"
"Very quick and easy. No haggle or hassle. A much higher offer than all the other sites. I would definitely use JayBroker$ again."
"I have had the pleasure to sell to Jay Brokers a few times and they are very honest and Trustworthy and very fast in payment. Nothing dishonest and very upfront. These are the first and the only I will sell my unwanted items too. These guys are THE BEST THERE IS! in everyway. Couldn't ask for a better business to sell to."
"This is the first time I’ve used Jay Brokers and it was a great experience. They provided prep for shipping instructions, a prepaid label and promptly sent my check. I highly recommend them!!"
"Always straightforward and reasonable. Provide some of the best offers on a variety of goods and flexible on majority custom offers. I’ve been selling my used tech to them for years and will continue to do so."
"Fast response on special items.......good prices and fast payments payed."
"Always give you a fair quote. After they receive their items their quote is the same or higher. They send a check very quickly."
"Fast and easy. Decent price paid without delay."
"Great communication online and explicit directions as to what to do to sell my expensive watch. Did not worry about sending watch or being anxious about possible problems with transaction. Simple, quick replies and check arrived quickly. All I needed to do was produce any information I had concerning original purchase, their examination, and everything was decided. Check arrived within two/three days. Excellent business exchange. Would recommend to anyone wishing to sell or buy quality watches, etc. Regards, Elizabeth Cochran"
"Excellent work ethics very nice people."
"Great experience. Check received quite quickly. Value of device as agreed. Strongly recommand."
"Great Transaction!!!"
"Very fast and professional procedure to sell my Nikon Camera. Prepaid shipping and fast turnaround to receive the promised amount of money. Would recommend to my best friend or family member."
"Great experience !!!"
"Very good. Right on time sending you the results on with the items you mailed to them!!"
"Honest and quick service and response. Would recommend to family and friends."
"Could not ask for better help or service. Will be recommending Jay Brokers to family and friends!"
"Easy enough, quick service."
"Really pleased with my transaction. Received some key advice on my purchase and it was very helpful. Shipping was incredibly fast AND I received a great value for my old phone."
"An excellent place to do business. They offered the highest price for my apple device and Panasonic camera and delivered full price on their offer. Their check was received promptly with no conditions. My second dealing with Jay Brokers and it probably won’t be my last. Highly recommend them."
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 952 reviews