Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Phenomenal service! Shipped to them on Thursday morning; was paid by Friday evening. This was the 3rd time I have used them. Always excellent service.
it was easy/fast.
Prompt. Cordial. Fair.
Easy. Works as expected.
There the best got selling old equipment. Very fair price as always!!
processing is fast then what I expected. highlight recommend
Great experience and no complaints.
Great service, very easy to do business with.
Quick turnaround got paid fast!!! Great company to do business with highly recommended!!!!!
They offer a fair price and pay quickly. Very easy to do business with.
The transaction was exactly as described. Once I accepted the offer and shipped the package, then I received my payment quickly. The company keeps you informed at every step.
Gave me great value on the sale of my MacBook Pro. Easy to work witrh. Quick payment via PayPal. Will use again in the future. Highly recommend.
Purchased a brand new flagship phone from TMOBILE but unfortunately my new carrier (cricket wireless) were limiting nearly all of my features due to it being branded from another carrier originally. This carrier was my only option so I had no choice but to purchase a new phone and the previous one wasn't compatible with other carriers in my area. So I couldn't sell it to someone local, knowing they would run into the same issues. At this point I'm feeling like I just purchased an expensive paperweight. That is, until I discovered Jaybrokers. I didn't get quite half the amount I paid but hey, its better than nothing and I was paid very quickly. The Jaybrokers process made it unbelievably easy and it was weight lifted off my shoulders without a doubt. Very grateful for these guys!
Jay Brokers consistently makes the best offers for Apple products. Their service is always great!
I must say I was a bit suspicious at first never having dealt with a company like this before but I was extremely impressed with the way the transaction was handled. Justin did everything that was promised and more. I got a fair price for my Martin d35 and received a check four days after they received my guitar. I have some camera equipment I would like to sell and I will definitely contact Jay Brokers. Many Thanks Justin. All the Best, Chuck Lewis
Great no hassle
I normal skip reviews,but with Jay Brokers it's my pleasure to respond.Everything they said on how they do business was upfront,and I was informed every step of the way about my order,and transit of it there. Jay Brokers responded to me in a timely fashion and after inspection and checking my item,my account was funded.I would recommend Jay Brokers and can say that they were honest and professional with me and I would definitely do business with them again and would recommend them without hesitation.
I have had many transactions with Jay Brokers and would highly recommend them if you are wanting to sell electronic items and others as their website indicates. The are honest, fair and professional. Andrée Peters
Jay Brokers is a great company to sell your devices to. Their prices are one of the best you will find. They keep you informed of every step during the transaction. Also, the turnaround time for them to review the device and send out payment is fast.
Everything was handled in a very timely manner.....fast and easy payment.
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,292 reviews