Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Jay Brokers offered me an excellent price. The transaction was easy, shipping was easy and the payment came fast. Highly recommend!
This company is great to sell Items to. Prices, communication and turnaround time are all excellent. I will definitely be doing business with them again.
Very fast and transparent. I received the full amount they promised within a couple of days.
Professional and time-efficient
service was very good
The process of selling my laptop was quick and easy. I received the expected value within 24 hours of Jay Broker receiving my laptop
I just sold a 2019 MacBook Pro 13 inch to Jay Brokers, and I couldn’t be happier. They offered me the best deal and paid me within days of receiving my MacBook. If anyone doubts that Jay Brokers is the real deal, take my word for it. They’re great and they’ve become my new source for buying and selling used computer merchandise. I would’ve given them six stars if they’d given me the chance!
Everything was perfectly organized and fast. Thx
Fast and seamless service
This company does what they say they are going to do. I would definitely use them again in the future. Keep up the excellent work!
Very fast, easy process and helpful staff.
Jay Brokers always offers great prices and makes the entire process very easy. They are the best!
My third time around with Jay Brokers. They've never let me down.
I have had positive transactions with Jay Brokers for the past two or three years. They are trust worthy and have never “surprised” me with an issue after mailing my devices to them.
Jay brokers did what they said and paid quickly - they were fast and efficient the co pant Apple recommend was awful- quotes me $90 and hen dropped it to $20. I would highly recommend jay brocker!
Excellent experience! Would 100% recommend!
A Very Good Company and I look forward to dealing with then again.
Grade “A”
Great service, pay out was really fast
Service was excellent. Communication was good so I always knew what was happening. I received my gift card as soon
A reliable trader, never had an issue selling to them (about 15 times over the last three years), quick and very fair prices.
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,090 reviews