Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Very efficient and convenient. They pay for the postage to send the item and got paid for my old device after they receive it. Thanks!
I had a very good experience with these people (Jay Brokers). I sold my Surface Book 2 because its battery died. Other places had cookie cutter questionnaires that made no sense. Justin followed up with me personally and understood my computer perfectly. He made an offer that I accepted. They were extremely quick in evaluating the computer and depositing a gift card in my Amazon account. Fantastic service. I have been recommending them to others.
This was my first time working with Jay Brokers and they were great. Very helpful and quick to answer questions. It was a very positive experience.
Very clear communication and fast. Great company to work with.
Great transaction, quick, and painless!
Jay Brokers is my "go to" company to sell my devices. Their purchase prices are good and their payment turnaround time is fast. Also, they keep you informed of every step in the process by emails.
I just sold my second laptop to Jay Brokers. Again, and very straightforward and quick transaction. I highly recommend them.
Hassle free as always
Very good trade in price based on condition if device. Regular communication and swift payment. Will work with them again
What they say on the website is real. I dealt with another and they tried to scam saying the device I was sending in wasn't the right one. Thank you Jay Brokers for your generous offer and the whole deal took less than a week.
We are extremely happy with our experience in selling a tablet to Jay Brokers. It took just a week from when we received an offer from them until we received our payment, everything smooth as silk!
Sold my older MacBook Pro. I've used services like Jay Brokers before, but this was my first time using them. It was GREAT. I got a better price than the last site I used without any fuss, and because I thought mine might be worth a bit more due to its condition, I asked, got a prompt reply, and an increased offer. Very friendly people. The instructions on sending it are clear. It went into UPS without a fuss, and I got a prompt series of emails telling me that they recognized it was enroute, they received it, and my check was in the mail. The accepted my (accurate) description of its condition, which isn't always the case with their competition. I highly recommend using Jay Brokers if you have electronics to sell.
Very happy. Prompt service and easy process.
Simple and easy to do business with. I got estimates from several other used electronics buyers. Jay Brokers offered me the most for my Microsoft Surface.
Jay Brokers has far exceeded my expectations, and I am more than pleased with the entire buyback process. With regard to the Jay Brokers Pledge, this customer was treated with honesty, fairness and integrity. The entire buyback process was transparent, the turnaround time was speedy, and was conducted without even a hint of gimmickry or underhanded tactics. Your company’s pledge to earn complete customer satisfaction has been achieved. Your company’s business model is one that should be emulated by others in the buyback business. Best wishes for continued success.
As I've expressed previously, Jay Brokers will ALWAYS be my partner when it comes to doing business for my electronics needs. Honest, forthright, fair, quick responding. You will not be disappointed doing business with this first class company.
Greate experience selling my phone.
Always great working with These guys. Support service is top notch and trade-in value is the best anywhere.
I shipped them my Surface Pro 3, they inspected it, and then paid me the very next day. Very quick and efficient. I'll certainly be using their services again.
Very easy to do business with!!
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,307 reviews