Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
We really kind and responsive to my emails and even allowed me to send my package late. Great service and honest!
Very good service and fast payment
Excellent service! I've been working/selling items to them for years and never had a problem. Fast, efficient, and great customer service. I would not sell to any other company online.
Process was easy and got the best price around.
Very fast service and reasonable price would use them again and again
Very easy transaction! Jay brokers are professional and truly trust worthy! I will definitely do business with them again!
Kept me well informed of the process and answering my questions. More than fair offer for my used iPad, Very quick service and payout.
They gave me a fair price for my iPad and made the process of shipping it and getting payment very easy!
Always excellent service. Fair prices.
Good price. Quick service. Flexible.
Super easy way to sell pre-owned products. Great customer service, highly recommend.
The entire process was simple and efficient. Very fast processing speed and the value of the offer was higher than other comparable vendors. I would definitely use Jay Brokers again and highly recommend to others.
My sale was handled quickly and at a very fair price. I was paid what they offered and I received my money promptly. I chose PayPal for quickness although that resulted in my payment being reduced by PayPal's fees. I would recommend Jay Brokers to anyone with old equipment to sell.
Very quick turnaround
Decent, on time professional company that I truly have had great experiences over and over again an will continue to do so !! Keep up with tha great work !!
Jay Brokers are the most honest company I have worked with ever.
I am so impressed with the honesty, reliability and speed of the transactions. Would HIGHLY recommend them!
Quick and trustworthy. Thank you for a great transaction.!
Great! Fast! Best of all of the other guys out there!

I don’t usually write these reviews but I have to let it be known what a great company this is !!!!!!
I was a little skeptical about sending my iPad, and my Surface Go in because of so many scams around the country, but Jay Brokers is the real deal. They paid me the price that I was quoted in the beginning, and I received my check within three days after they said it was issued. I will continue to use them when I want to get rid of unneeded equipment.
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,078 reviews