Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

"They provided clear instructions for sending the item and followed through with the stated amount in the form of a check to me in a timely manner."
"Been selling my laptops to Jay Brokers for years. They usually offer a fair value. Also smooth transition where they pay in a timely manner."
"Again, Jay Brokers gave me a quick evaluation and offer, this time for my MACBook Pro. Their check arrived the next day. Outstanding service and a fair price. I couldn’t ask for more."
"This is a great service. Smooth transaction, quick turnaround. I had a Mac Mini lying around for over a year, doing nothing. I cleaned it off and boxed it up (in its original box) and shipped it to Jay Brokers. It took them less than 3 days to receive it, inspect it and pay me through Paypal. I love it."
"Jay Brokers is my “go to” online pawn shop. They offer competitive pricing and are extremely fast with payment. I highly recommend them to all my friends."
"Excellent service as always. This was my 4th or 5th time working with Justin who is great. The whole process was smooth and I had my check within a week. Highly recommend!"
"It was easy & great transaction with J Brokers. I would denfintily use them again!"
"Working with Jay Brokers is easy! They have purchased a computer and a Bose Wave Radio at prices that I feel were very fair. Thank you! I've already recommended you to many!"
"Very trusted and reliable business. Process made simple and easy. Got my money fast!"
"Gave me a fair price for my gopro,much more than a pawn shop on the street would. Everything was so easy..i packed it myself,printed a shipping label and just dropped it off at the UPS STORE..and they mailed me a check very quickly which came almost a week ahead of the date given for arrival..i was VERY happy with my experience and will DEFINITELY use again if I have a need too. Thank you Jay brokers"
"Very fast payment. Fair prices given for devices. Fast processing. Excellent service."
"I've been a customer of Jay Brokers for 6 years. They offer the highest value for my items, and Justin has been exceptional in handling my questions and concerns, every single time. Highly recommended!"
"I have always found Jay Brokers to be a pleasure to deal with. They are honest and professional and send payments promptly. Also I’ve found they tend to pay higher prices and accept more types of devices then their competitors like Gazelle and Networth"
"I was very pleased with how it was so easy to send the merchandise and how quickly I got paid for it."
"Jay Brokers is very quick in providing custom quotes and very responsive to all communications. As to the quickness of payment, I am very pleased that payment is virtually instantaneous when using PayPal or Amazon (after item to sell is received by Jay Brokers and determined consistent with seller attested condition.). Moreover, I also like their tracking system which provides the seller sending an item to broker is tracker throughout the process from acceptance by UPS, received by Jay Brokers, being assessed for condition, and payment sent. All excellent."
"Very professional; thorough process; Justin was great to deal with."
"Quick transaction when dealing with Jay Brokers. They reach out to you via email and respond immediately. Definitely makes you feel at ease would recommend to everyone."
"I have used Jay Brokers twice and and I could not be more satisified. They are now my number one choice for selling my electronics. They are not only fast, but they offered me more than any other service of this type."
"Easy to work with, they were kind when I was a bit late on sending the package, money came quickly. I felt the offer was fair as well."
"Excellent, As represented!"