Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Under an hour
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
A Very Good Company and I look forward to dealing with then again. Grade “A”
Great service, pay out was really fast
Service was excellent. Communication was good so I always knew what was happening. I received my gift card as soon
A reliable trader, never had an issue selling to them (about 15 times over the last three years), quick and very fair prices.
It was fast and easy. Adding 10.00 more would have increased the review to great experience.
Extremely easy to sell my computer to Jay Brokers, and I received my check within a few days. I'm a happy repeat customer!
I loved the professionalism and ease shown by Jay Brokers. They were precise and answered all of my questions. There were no hassles receiving my money.
Best price. Quick payment.
Worked like they said. No problems.
Awesome experience, very smooth transaction.
No issues here. Just as described.
Quick easy only down side ups will make you pay a small fee for processing other than that great service
Transaction was very smooth and easy. Payment was super quick. The entire process of selling my laptop was only 1-2 days. Plus they paid $20-30 more than other places.
Great customer service and professional treatment! Jaybrokers is highly recommended for all your technology liquidation needs
Very professional company and easy to work with.
Great selling experience!
Process was simple and easy. They also offered the best price that I could find online!
They had the highest offer and gave us the full quoted amount when the item arrived to them. A++
I've used JayBrokers many times and they are always excellent, offer the best prices and process the transaction super-fast. Highly recommend!
Pretty much straight forward with the best price for your consumer electronics..
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,032 reviews