Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

Under an hour
"Inaccurate listings and frivolous reviews on multiple websites that they themselves publish. Beware of their shady business model."
"Jay Brokers were great to deal with. Fair pricing, free shipping and tracking. Kept me informed at every step of the process. Had my check in a week from the time I shipped them my items. There are a lot of scams out there but this is NOT one of them. I have no complaints and I would recommend Jay Brokers."
"Great service. Fast. Good prices. Awesome to use."
"I was very pleased with there offer price to purchase guitar. The turn around from time of offer to shipping and receiving funds. Highly recommend and will definitely use Jay Brokers again."
"Everything went seamlessly and was given a very nice fair offer. Within that same week of accepting their offer, my funds were sent. I will be doing business with them very soon."
"Jay Brokers is the best business for giving you an honest, fair and reasonable estimate of your electronic, trade-in articles and are very thorough and methodical in dealing with any enquiries."
"My experience with Jay Brokers was great! Not only did they offer the best pricing for my used MacBook Pro, the process was very easy and they reviewed and paid me very very quickly. I would *ABSOLUTELY* work with them again."
"I just discovered Jay Brokers and have been very impressed. I received a very fair price on my 11 inch iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard. I was upgrading to the 12.9 and was afraid I would get a good price. Jay Brokers came through. I am very impressed with the quick turn around. Thank you for a great experience."
"Excellent and prompt service."
"Great customer service. The check didn't arrive as planned, but Justin was there to answer any questions or concerns."
"I found that working with Jay Brokers was a great experience. I had some issues, which I created myself, regarding the amount determined to be paid for item. However, they were right on top of it as soon as I got in touch with them and my error was immediately corrected. I would most certainly use them for future transactions. They are honest and they work in a timely manner."
"Fantastic experience! Quick process, great communication, and overall simple. I would highly recommend their services (and already have) to my friends, family and business partners."
"Very fast and easy process. Customer service was attentive and they let you know exactly what was happening. After getting low-balled by scummy pawn shops, Jay gave me the best offer, and although I was very skeptical, it all turned out good and I got my cash fast. 10/10 would recommend!"
"Jay brokers was great.T mobile gave me a trade in price of 81 dollars for my one plus 6t. Jay brokers wrote me a check for 334 dollars.I sent the phone in and got my check in a couple of days.I have dealt with other cell phone buyers before but Jay brokers has been the best experience I have had.I would definitely recommend them and I will use them again."
"Excellent experience. Received payment a day after my item was received, they kept me informed throughout the process. Great service. Highly recommend."
"Honest. Dependable, does not change price value. Fast payment. Very fair."
"Very professional. Quick response. I wouild do business with them again."
"Very quick process, straightforward and accurate."
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 856 reviews