Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
The transaction was exactly as described. Once I accepted the offer and shipped the package, then I received my payment quickly. The company keeps you informed at every step.
Gave me great value on the sale of my MacBook Pro. Easy to work witrh. Quick payment via PayPal. Will use again in the future. Highly recommend.
Purchased a brand new flagship phone from TMOBILE but unfortunately my new carrier (cricket wireless) were limiting nearly all of my features due to it being branded from another carrier originally. This carrier was my only option so I had no choice but to purchase a new phone and the previous one wasn't compatible with other carriers in my area. So I couldn't sell it to someone local, knowing they would run into the same issues. At this point I'm feeling like I just purchased an expensive paperweight. That is, until I discovered Jaybrokers. I didn't get quite half the amount I paid but hey, its better than nothing and I was paid very quickly. The Jaybrokers process made it unbelievably easy and it was weight lifted off my shoulders without a doubt. Very grateful for these guys!
Jay Brokers consistently makes the best offers for Apple products. Their service is always great!
I must say I was a bit suspicious at first never having dealt with a company like this before but I was extremely impressed with the way the transaction was handled. Justin did everything that was promised and more. I got a fair price for my Martin d35 and received a check four days after they received my guitar. I have some camera equipment I would like to sell and I will definitely contact Jay Brokers. Many Thanks Justin. All the Best, Chuck Lewis
Great no hassle
I normal skip reviews,but with Jay Brokers it's my pleasure to respond.Everything they said on how they do business was upfront,and I was informed every step of the way about my order,and transit of it there. Jay Brokers responded to me in a timely fashion and after inspection and checking my item,my account was funded.I would recommend Jay Brokers and can say that they were honest and professional with me and I would definitely do business with them again and would recommend them without hesitation.
I have had many transactions with Jay Brokers and would highly recommend them if you are wanting to sell electronic items and others as their website indicates. The are honest, fair and professional. Andrée Peters
Jay Brokers is a great company to sell your devices to. Their prices are one of the best you will find. They keep you informed of every step during the transaction. Also, the turnaround time for them to review the device and send out payment is fast.
Everything was handled in a very timely manner.....fast and easy payment.
I was happy with the service. I was able to get a reasonable amount of money for my phone. I received my check in a timely fashion.
Very Professional, straightforward, and very easy ! Thanks Guys !
Jay Broker$ is straight forward and, expedient, no funny stuff! The time lapse from offer to payment is very short!
Received the money I was promised. Easy company to work with. Would recommend it to anyone looking to get something for an old computer.
Great offer, payment within 3 days of shipment.
After may years of selling my used computers, mobile phones, and other electronic equipment through eBay as I upgraded to newer models, I became extremely frustrated with the experience. Dealing with eBay buyers with unreasonable expectations, constantly trying to avoid negative reviews, and ever increasing eBay fees and delivery costs, made me look for a better alternative. I tried a couple of online equipment brokers and found them better than eBay, but I still wasn't completely satisfied until I tried selling through Jay Brokers. Now, after using Jay Brokers for the past several years, I find myself completely happy with my experience. Jay Brokers handles every transaction from the smallest to the largest with rapid, professional service. I couldn't be happier with them, and highly recommend Jay Brokers!
Excellent rating. Very professional, fair pricing, courteous and very efficient on completing transactions. By far one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Recommending to everyone. Thank you for being #1.
Easy to deal with. Free shipping. Transparent pricing. They paid just like they said!
Excellent very easy to do business with. Will use them again
Excellent seevice