Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

"Reselling my Mac Air Book: Justin was great,.....communicated well, answered my questions, addressed my concerns (via email). Initially, I was skeptical, Did my homework on the other sites, got other quotes, read reviews and ultimately, made an informed decision on rolling with Jay Brokers. Of course the onus is on the individual to provide accurate, honest details about the condition of what one's trying to sell. No cost for the shipping, labels downloaded from their website. I asked for a check as opposed to electronic, arrived even earlier then suggested. I obviously have no problem providing a very positive recommendation for Jay Brokers,....and Justin. Many thanks."
"The trading process was very quick and simple. You check your device(s) value and if you’re satisfied with the price, they provide a shipping label, you ship out your device(s), and within a few days you’ll get paid. You can trust JayBrokers. No shady business here."
"I am totally satisfied with the service that Jay brokers provided. Their price for my product was fair and they were timely with the payment. I would recommend them and use them again in the future!!!"
"This should really be titled: How to painlessly sell your Surface Pro and get the most money out of it - go to Jay Brokers. They did a great job and I will be back to sell more with them!"
"Great experience - website design, ease of obtaining a quote, paperwork processing, communication, prompt payment."
"Jay Brokers is awesome!! So easy to use.. just get a quote and then print the label to send your device in. The best part is they offer the most money and the check comes fast!!! The whole process takes less than a week. I won’t sell an old device any other way."
"Everything that I send has been taken care very fast.....I always get a confirmation that it was sent with tracking and a email that the item was received by you for testing. I think you're sys. works great keep up the good work.......Dave"
"Very transparent, straightforward, and quick interaction. I appreciated the check-ins from staff after my initial online estimate and was very happy with my experience. I will definitely be using Jaybrokers again."
"It was a smooth transaction with Jay Brokers. I would definitely recommend them. :)"
"I have been selling a lot of electronics to Jay Brokers for a few years & they have been treating me very well with their fair pricing & great service."
"Very easy/straight forward transaction. I would do business with them again! Trey"
"I will no doubt connect with Jay Brokers for future transactions. I was satisfied with my purchase in every way."
"This was the easiest way to get rid of electronics without the hassle."
"This company is very professional and up front. They make trade ins very easy. They explain everything and are very honest with the value they are willing to give . I will ALWAYS use them first."
"They were prompt, fair, and easy to deal with! Would absolutely use them again."
"Jay Brokers is wonderful! They make sure to give you the most painless transaction. Exceptional service! Highly recommend!"
"I've been using Jay Brokers to sell my old tech devices for quite some time (and I've even traded back some family members devices as well). I really, really have enjoyed the convenience of being able to send of my old devices to cash out on them. I've always received the highest offers for my old devices through Jay Brokers, and customer service has always been helpful and prompt to respond. My only room for criticism is the 1% of the time when I have a device that you guys don't buy back or I can't find it (which honestly is a very rare scenario). I typically just end up donating these items or giving them away to friends when this happens; I know you guys offer custom options for selling devices/etc, but it tends to be too much of a hassle and not worth the time. Other than that, I have really enjoyed my experience with you all (also the website seems to look a lot nicer with a cleaner UI). I hope that you guys continue to offer competitive pricing for sell backs so that I can continue to remain a customer in the future!"
"Jay Brokers makes it extremely easy to sell items. Trusted service with fast and convenient pay outs. Will use Jay Brokers over any other service that's available."
"Quick, accurate, professional, and honest in all the transactions I have done with Jay Brokers! I’ll work with them again when the situation presents itself. Thanks!"
"I would like to say that I am very pleased with how my claim was handled through Jay Brokers and will be definitely recommending to my family and friends. I was impressed with the prompt and very efficient service I received. Will be using them again for sure."
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 798 reviews