Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

Under an hour
"Jay Brokers provided us with a fair price on a used Apple MacBook Pro, set up a shipping label, and tracked the shipment. They then did an inspection overnight and processed the payment as promised."
"I received an estimate and after sending in, Jay Brokers quickly returned a check that matched the estimate. Thank you for the quick and professional service."
"It was easy to fill out the online form. Jay Brokers accepted my old MacBook Pro condition and I took it to UPS store to ship it. I received the exact amount which was estimated online within 1 week. The amount was the best price among other companies. Thank you :)"
"I must say that Jay Brokers is really easy to work with. When I upgrade products regularly, I’ll make sure to sell to Jay Brokers. They are definitely fair and reliable."
"Jay’s Broker was very help, professional, and courteous. I will do business with them again."
"Very smooth and convenient process. Very transparent throughout the process. Received what was estimated for me."
"Always get a fair price for my things. Everything is very smooth"
"Easy to do. Just type in what you got get a offer ship for free and get your money. Very quick service and excellent customer service"
"Great experience. Good communication in both selling my watch and purchase of a new watch. I recommend Jay Brokers for anyone looking to sell or purchase."
"Excellent service and a quick response and turnaround. Reliable and appreciate the email communication throughout the entire process. I had my payment via PayPal three days after I mailed my item. Will definitely use Jay Brokers again."
"It was a painless and speedy process selling my iPad. I would not hesitate to deal with them again!"
"Great site, easy to use, competitive pricing and quick payment. Will use again!"
"Transaction handled exactly as expected."
"Fair prices & great fast service you can trust."
"Excellent service, polite follow-up and fast payment."
"I have sold several items to Jay Brokers. They are very professional. They offered fair market values. They are fast in making payments."
"Very quick turn around- constant communication!"
"They have always been a reliable place to sell. And their offers tend to be slightly higher than aothe places, like Gazelle. They also take a lot of types of electronics in. Only complaint - they need to allow you to send multiple items in one shipment, instead of having to UPS multiple boxes."
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 934 reviews