Jay Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers

About Jay Brokers: Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Click Here

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy

Under an hour
"The very best I have used. Highest payout of any service, quick and seemless process and instant payout. Love it, great service for someone that upgrades devices frequently."
"This is the first time I have used Jay Brokers. I came to them because the eBay Valet service is no longer offered. It was an amazingly seamless experience. From the initial quote, to the shipping, to the payment every step went smoothly. I'll definitely be back! Thanks so much!!"
"The whole process of trading in my phone took four days and was hassle free."
"Very easy and honest"
"Seamless honest and straightforward transaction No surprises No disappointment"
"Was skeptical but they fulfilled 100%! Paid in full in 3 days from the start of the process. No hesitation to recommend them for your trade in!"
"Excellent, very timely and great follow up all through the process of selling Jay Brokers my old Apple PC. Also, fast payment by check which was also outstanding!!"
"Very fair prices, quick response, ease of shipping, prompt payment - excellent service overall!"
"Great experience"
"No problems quick and easy never had a problem with them did a lot of transactions"
"Selling my devices to Jay Brokers was quick and easy. They even price matched a higher offer that I got from another site. I received my payment incredibly fast, and I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone wanting to sell their device(s) with a reputable site!"
"Quick and consistent. Response timely and payment was quick."
"Second experience with Jay Brokers was as good as the first. Good price, good communication, good speed. Overall great experience!"
"I can attest to the fact that Jay Brokers provides a fair price of items to sell. Very importantly, payment is done immediately after inspection of item, they pay for mailing costs, and their technology platform provides for prepaid shipping, confirmations of pickup by carrier, and progress of the transaction at every step."
"Good business never kept you guessing always had answers for all the questions checks were 100% good I would do business with them again!!!!! THANK YOU JAY BROKERS!"
"Did exactly what they said they would do. $1100 transaction with no problems at all."
"Quick and easy process. Thank you!"
"This was great value with no hassles, will definitely use again!"
"These guys are the bomb. Fair price and ultra fast service. Use these guys....I will."
"The transaction for selling my Apple iPad Pro 10.5” tablet and receiving payment was completed in a week. This company sends emails to keep you informed of what is happening. I will definitely use them in the future."
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 963 reviews