Jay Brokers Reviews

5.0
Based on 1,376 reviews
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Jay Brokers offered a fair price and handled the whole transaction very professionally. Unfortunately, though, PayPal has put a hold on the payment.)
There a very good company very good customer service and a fast response I would go through them again for sure. I love there company.
It was my first time using them and now I know why they have such good reviews. This is better and safer than selling your old smart devices on Craigslist. The entire process from quoting to funding was really honest and fast. I'll use them again for sure.
Great company. Good prices, fast service
Super easy process. Went exactly as described.
I have bought and sold many items with Jay Brokers. They are always professional and quick to respond to questions. Payments are always sent promptly. Items I've bought have always been exactly as described and shipped at once.
Excellent service. Very fast payment.
Very quick paying, with honest and fair appraisal. Top price quotes compared to other technology resale companies.
100% professional
The best ever
Very efficient process, handled as promised. Simply get an offer and/or accept/negotiate, if you like it accept the offer. Jay Brokers then emails a UPS lable for shipping and packing instructions. Take to UPS. Jay Brokers will acknowledge once UPS enters into their system, advises receipt. They check over the drone and if ok, send you a check almost immediately (their are other methods of reimbursement also). The price offered was more than fair and Jay Brokers performed great! I recommend them.
Processed quickly without any issues.
Have done alot of business with them, and always come away very satisfied.
A very professional job.
Great and efficient service. Right to the point, fair pricing, easy shipping and payment.
They did what they said they would do. I would use them again.
Jay Broker’s was fantastic too do business with. I would highly recommend Jay Broker’s, because there was absolutely no problems. They provide the shipping label, you pack your item securely and ship it too their facility. Turn around time is amazing.
GOOD DEALS AND FAIR PRICES
just perfect. honest team and I was notified every time until I get my payment from them. I have sold 2 items to them and I am planning more because it is so easy and user friendly than other companies
One of the easiest, quickest, and most professional of a company I’ve dealt with in years!
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,376 reviews