Jenny Craig Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jenny Craig
The girls are lovely everytime I engage with them. The staff are doing their best during this difficult time to meet my needs
I love the way I feel so supported on my journey by consultants at your Centre. I feel like they are my cheer leaders and during the week I know I can call them at any time I need support.
Thank you Pukekohe Office for being so great.
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Love visiting and discussing mu journey
Iv found the food very good also I can change anything that I don’t like and I’m loading waite
Cheryl is always friendly and helpful.
I am very pleased with the Help I have received from your Knowledgeable Staff.
Very helpful program which helped me lose weight. Food was pretty good and I liked the choices and also spacing of meals. Only drawback it’s quite expensive.
Very Happy with my program and a seeing results. However every time my appointment is due I'm always having to ring centre and time to pick up food at a certain time I'm having to say my name over and over again and always ask for the same time slot as I have to pay by EFT as I don't use credit overall Love the food and my results.
I love the weekly chat with Caitlyn and how supportive and flexible she is with my menu . . Getting results and learning all the time . . Thanks
Love the interactions I have with my JC Consultant. Not only is it an enjoyable "chat" but always receive positive reinforcement should things not be progressing as wanted.
I’m finding JC has been a great help with my weight loss - as of today 10kgs down.
My consultant is great and is always helping me with the little challenges we have along the way!
Only thing is some of the meals are the greatest and I do hope a new menu will come out for spring/summer!
I have happily recommended JC to friends.
Has worked really well for me
I enjoyed the food !
And love the 8 week discount of $30 0ff food each week
I would sign up again if you would do that deal soon
Very good customer relations
The girls at the Orange office are always there, very professional and supportive.

Can't recommend them enough
I would love to thank the staff of JC at Felixstow SA they kept me motivated, even when you have had a bad week
within four months I had lost 20kilo and had passed my goal by 3kilo
After another three months I have still kept it off, quite simply I was made aware!!
Thanks guys
Jenny Craig is the best!
The ladies were friendly and helpful.
I am pleased to have joined as I feel much better
The staff are super friendly and helpful and are genuinely committed to helping me achieve my weight loss goals. My consultant helps me select food choices that will keep me on track and shares great tips and tricks.
Jenny Craig is rated 4.68 based on 94 reviews