jewellerybox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend jewellerybox

How would you rate jewellerybox ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
KAREN L PRIESTLEY

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about jewellerybox in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
KAREN L PRIESTLEY
"I ordered a ring and was pleasantly surprised when it was delivered in a couple of days, perfect fit and just as described, so much in fact I ordered a second ring and had the same great service. Both rings are of good quality and price amazing"
Dan Quatremain
"Our wedding bands were exactly as shown. Excellent price and super fast delivery"
jewellerybox is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews