JTV Reviews

of reviewers recommend JTV

Tell us how JTV made you happy
STONE FELL OUT of a ring worn less than a handful of times. I do NOT recommend buying junk jewelry from JTV, you'd be better off trying Cracker Jack boxes.
I have had a good experience with them. good customer service, good prices, excellent fast delivery, returns have been easy. I don't know... I think that you will have the same experience. This channel is addictive so beware LOL Get yourself something nice but also be reasonable you know what you can afford right? so just stay in your own lane and don't SPEED! :) Have fun!!! You deserve it!
If I could give them a zero rating, I would! My husband order my wedding ring from them and in less than two years the whole top of the ring fell off. We returned the ring for a repair and they send it back to us saying they can’t repair my ring.
I received a gorgeous ring, however first day I tried it on, a diamond fell out. Upon returning for refund they do not pay for shipping to USA from Canada. Not worth the money, buyer beware, they sell garbage! Denise
ITEM COST 29.00, PAID 3.50 SHIPPING. TO RETURN JTV CHARGE 8.00 TO RETURN CRAPPY ITEM. WHAT A RIP!
Great prices and super fast delivery. I have bought 2 rings and both are beautiful! Would gladly buy from this company again.
I ordered my engagement rings and I received them within one week of order greatly appreciated because of my time frame allotted
I was able to order three different 18” 8.5-9mm freshwater cultured pearl necklaces with a matching pair of pearl stud earrings for each necklace! I got these for a very fair price of 79.99 with only 2.99 S&H. I am very happy! I can’t afford those larger pearls, which I absolutely loved, but I am satisfied with my purchase. I have purchased several items from JTV, and I feel good to recommend them for both precious and costume jewelry! I love the pieces that I have ordered! One order, however, I felt that the gemstones appeared larger than what I received. Thankfully, JTV offers a 30 day return for things with which you are not satisfied. I returned the two items and have had no problem to date with their refunds! I love the fact that I can get exquisite pieces of jewelry from Bella Luce to real gemstones hand set in gold, sterling silver, and even copper! I love beautiful jewelry, but I am not able to spend very much money on this! I actually feel blessed to be able to get some lovely jewelry that doesn’t have to cost me more than I can afford!
I bought the ring of my dreams. Not only was it on sale, it was double discounted!! Wore it today and got the biggest compliment on it. Love this ring!!!!
JTV has excellent quality and great prices.Shipping is always $2.99.
JTV is rated 3.40 based on 10 reviews