JTV Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JTV
1PM
1PM

Tell us how JTV made you happy

"I ordered my engagement rings and I received them within one week of order greatly appreciated because of my time frame allotted"
Are you JTV? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback JTV receives. Reply Free
"I was able to order three different 18” 8.5-9mm freshwater cultured pearl necklaces with a matching pair of pearl stud earrings for each necklace! I got these for a very fair price of 79.99 with only 2.99 S&H. I am very happy! I can’t afford those larger pearls, which I absolutely loved, but I am satisfied with my purchase. I have purchased several items from JTV, and I feel good to recommend them for both precious and costume jewelry! I love the pieces that I have ordered! One order, however, I felt that the gemstones appeared larger than what I received. Thankfully, JTV offers a 30 day return for things with which you are not satisfied. I returned the two items and have had no problem to date with their refunds! I love the fact that I can get exquisite pieces of jewelry from Bella Luce to real gemstones hand set in gold, sterling silver, and even copper! I love beautiful jewelry, but I am not able to spend very much money on this! I actually feel blessed to be able to get some lovely jewelry that doesn’t have to cost me more than I can afford!"
"I bought the ring of my dreams. Not only was it on sale, it was double discounted!! Wore it today and got the biggest compliment on it. Love this ring!!!!"
"JTV has excellent quality and great prices.Shipping is always $2.99."
JTV is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews