Jovani Fasion Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Jovani Fasion
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I recently heard from a customer that her dress smelled like fish. when she called Jovani direct, they told her it must be where we stored the gown. Untrue. we get several of these fish smelling dresses as I am sure we arn't the only ones. We simply air them out for a day or two. It usually takes care of the problem. We don't even complain anymore. Nothing will change. However, don't pass the buck to us and make us look bad. Tell the truth. By the way, why do they smell like fish. I never did get a straight answer so I can explain to my customers why they may smell like a fish market when they spend hundreds of dollars to go to prom. Please respond."
"Magnifique robe"
"Efficient as always!"
"You are amazing!!!"
"love Jovani"
"By far! The best company! Is a pleasure to work with Jovani👏👏👏 Love Gattinolli❤️❤️❤️"
"Me Gustan pero Son muy bordados Me gustaría poder trabajarlos más"
"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE AT JOVANI MARIA OUR SALES REP. GIVES US GREAT SERVICE."
"Easy to deal with."
"Jovani makes great dresses at great prices. But more important, the company cares about its retail partners. From the owners and everyone under them, they realize that the retailer's success is their success. We do a lot of business with Jovani and they are responsive to our needs. They are a wonderful company. Lola & Bruce from LOLA'S"
"Amazing selection and extremely fast delivery! Best quality of dresses in the market."
"Great 👍"
"Great Service by Annita"
"I love Jovani and I love my rep."
"Jovani dresses are stunning in the design and excellent in their quality."
"Very efficient, fast shipping.."
"Poor business practices"
"Low commitment Bad customer service Worst sale representatives Not committed with the secduled time"
"Super good"
"Love your gowns have such vibe and elegance."
Jovani Fasion is rated 4.35 based on 108 reviews