Jovani Fasion Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Jovani Fasion  Reviews

Tell us how Jovani Fasion made you happy
Jovani has beautiful dresses, I reached out to customer service as I did not keep or remember the style number of dress. I sent a picture to Samantha who in minutes was able to provide me with the style number of the dress. Wow! that is what I call great customer service.
The quality of the dress is high-end absolutely beautiful, we are so happy! Website is so easy to search for what you need. Customer service was so helpful. Why would I shop another manufacturer? Jovani has everything I need !
Although I love Jovani evening wear, the dress I wore to my son’s wedding stretched, and I was unable to walk or dance unless I held it up. The dress stretched all over under the arms as well as in the bodice and under the arms. Idid lose any weight so I cannot say it was why the dress stretched. The 61163A B+96 serial 1004216499.
Beautiful designs and Excellent quality.
I recently heard from a customer that her dress smelled like fish. when she called Jovani direct, they told her it must be where we stored the gown. Untrue. we get several of these fish smelling dresses as I am sure we arn't the only ones. We simply air them out for a day or two. It usually takes care of the problem. We don't even complain anymore. Nothing will change. However, don't pass the buck to us and make us look bad. Tell the truth. By the way, why do they smell like fish. I never did get a straight answer so I can explain to my customers why they may smell like a fish market when they spend hundreds of dollars to go to prom. Please respond.
Magnifique robe
Efficient as always!
You are amazing!!!
love Jovani
By far! The best company! Is a pleasure to work with Jovani👏👏👏 Love Gattinolli❤️❤️❤️
Me Gustan pero Son muy bordados Me gustaría poder trabajarlos más
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE AT JOVANI MARIA OUR SALES REP. GIVES US GREAT SERVICE.
Easy to deal with.
Jovani makes great dresses at great prices. But more important, the company cares about its retail partners. From the owners and everyone under them, they realize that the retailer's success is their success. We do a lot of business with Jovani and they are responsive to our needs. They are a wonderful company. Lola & Bruce from LOLA'S
Amazing selection and extremely fast delivery! Best quality of dresses in the market.
Great 👍
Great Service by Annita
I love Jovani and I love my rep.
Jovani dresses are stunning in the design and excellent in their quality.
Very efficient, fast shipping..
Jovani Fasion is rated 4.34 based on 112 reviews