Jovani Fasion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jovani Fasion
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Jovani Fasion made you happy
Although I love Jovani evening wear, the dress I wore to my son’s wedding stretched, and I was unable to walk or dance unless I held it up. The dress stretched all over under the arms as well as in the bodice and under the arms. Idid lose any weight so I cannot say it was why the dress stretched. The 61163A B+96 serial 1004216499.
Poor business practices
Low commitment
Bad customer service
Worst sale representatives
Not committed with the secduled time
Terrible customer service and communication with dress availability. I ordered gowns and wasn’t notified until 4 months later that the gowns would not be able for special order. Poor customer service and almost ruined my reputation with my trusted customer.
I believe Paige and Abraham already know my reason for giving Jovani a poor review. I have an email I can forward to explain it all.
Traci
That Special Touch
Columbus, IN
I've worked with 2-3 different sales associates. Promises are made verbally and there is no follow up. Credits are owed to us that we'll never get. Prizes that we've earned because of promotions you run have never been received. We can't work with a company that we can't trust. Your designs are beautiful, but there are hundreds of companies out there that make beautiful designs that stand behind their words.
poor customer service