Jovani Fasion Reviews

Under an hour
Read Jovani Fasion  Reviews

Tell us how Jovani Fasion made you happy
Very nice styles
SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GOWNS IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY!
All I have to do is tell my customer she is wearing Jovani and I don't have to say another word. The product says it all ! Doug Allure Bridal :0)
Love Jovani
My company supplies dresses for a non profit annual fashion show. We only need 12-15 a year. The year we opened our account we were told by one of the owners at Magic he would donate 2 dresses toward scholarships. It never happened. 1800 people will see these gowns in our fashion show. The largest in Texas. We are not your typical retail store. Treated rudely as a result.
Some dresses don’t have the option of altering the bottom (to shorten). Doing so would change the look of the gown entirely leaving the gown only available to a 5’9” girl or taller. :(
Always accommodating Mary Glasscock
Sehr gut gute sevice sehr zufrieden
Response Takes to Long and is Most of the Time not detailed
Friendly sales team, but complicated handling in case of any minute changes, zero flexibility. Dresses are beautiful, but the quality is often poor for the high price, our customers do not view it as great value for money and are not prepared to pay just for the brand.
I like there merchandise best seller
Jovani is always the most beautiful, perfect and the best
The best
Best prom styles out there, easy retail portal to use, easy return if needed, lots of dresses in stock, never lost a sale, always recommend Jovani
The website is very hard to find dresses. I wish it was revised
Great update styles, very good and easy return department, extra dating on invoices for stock pieces, very easy to use the retail portal, every thing is amazing with Jovani , they are the best
We love our rep Anna!!! We love JOVANI!!!
Love you guys! Love your dresses !
I believe Paige and Abraham already know my reason for giving Jovani a poor review. I have an email I can forward to explain it all. Traci That Special Touch Columbus, IN
Very pleased with the Jovani dresses.
Jovani Fasion is rated 4.34 based on 112 reviews