Jovani Fasion Reviews

Under an hour
Read Jovani Fasion  Reviews

Tell us how Jovani Fasion made you happy
Amazing as always
Only problem I had on first shipment was they sent 2 extra pieces on one style that our boutique did not order on stock order?
I love everything Jovani... however, I feel that as a business owner I receive a more personal & individualized service from all other vendors over Jovani.
We love Jovani! They are exquisite gowns made with the highest quality for a reasonable price.
My store name is SoChic by Vanessa’s (in Texas) but the account originally began under Vanessa’s Boutique.
Adriana is the best of the best. Keep her she is gold
Nice and very fashion forward and will always recommend Jovani fashion for any fabulous evening wear they’re The best and highly demanded!!!
We love all our Jovani dresses! Great company, amazing sales reps, supportive staff, wonderful selection and current styles! Love , Love Love!!!!
Anita and Agnes are very knowledgeable and helpful whenever I call. They are WONDERFUL!!!!
They have been supportive and flexible with me and my new business!! Love the quality as well.
Always happy with the service I receive from Adriana and Grace. LOVE HER!
would it be possible to lower the amount necessary to purchase for wholesale price.
I known Jovani for years now! I love Jovani Dresses is unique Designs.Even if you can wear Jovani Dress for five year is like New launched Designs.Always Jovani is on Top Jovani is Everything to me.Any designs of Jovani is cute.In my Cauntry now every on asking for Jovani Dresses.Be Blessed Jovani!
Very good
I've worked with 2-3 different sales associates. Promises are made verbally and there is no follow up. Credits are owed to us that we'll never get. Prizes that we've earned because of promotions you run have never been received. We can't work with a company that we can't trust. Your designs are beautiful, but there are hundreds of companies out there that make beautiful designs that stand behind their words.
Great quality wonderful company.
Very happy with the website and its easy functionality
We love, love, love our Jovani Rep, Teara! We call and the next day our merchandise is on it's way. I always thought working with such an impressive manufacture would be difficult to get things turned around a.s.a.p...... But Teara gets it done and couldn't be more impressed! Thank you for such great product and a team that cares about the small stores!
Great company to work with! My customers love the unique designs!
Jovani Fasion is rated 4.34 based on 112 reviews